PDA

View Full Version : Mainly for the GG's....

Heather Daniels
06-02-2011, 03:46 PM
I've read many posts here from cd's, that when they are either caught or openly tell their SO's about their cd'ing, the SO's often say they had a feeling or suspected it.
So, my question is....what made you suspect? Was it something about your cd's actions.......did they leave your things differently, ( if they used them ) or was it something inside of you giving you the suspicions?

VioletJourney
06-02-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm not a GG but I feel it's relevant to mention that when I told my mom, she told me she wasn't surprised because I had always had a sweeter, sensitive side and that at times I acted more like a female.

So I think, at least for some of us, that there's a certain complexity, or a different side of our personality that maybe our SOs pick up on.

Shananigans
06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Haha I had no friggin' clue!!!

My SO was on the phone with me, being all down and emotional. I figured he had f*cked up royally and wanted to know what was up. I was at my parent's house at the time and he said that he would rather tell me in person. I then just KNEW he had screwed up, so I demanded that he tell me Right Then. He said, "I sometimes like to wear women's clothes." I nearly laughed because it was so unexpected and a relief from what I thought was really going on.

The rest is history. But, I never in a million years saw it coming. He said he was worried about telling me or thought that I might have some idea based on something I was saying while we were camping. I tend to see couples in public and make up stories about them. So, I was telling him that the old couple beside us in an RV was on their second honeymoon and the wife had no idea that he liked to wear her stockings. He said this comment threw him off because he thought if he told me that I would be weirded out or that I actually Knew.

Nope...had no idea. But, I'm happy that he told me.