PDA

View Full Version : An Expression of Gender?

Persephone
06-02-2011, 07:00 PM
When I was out running (en femme, of course!) this morning there was a small group from the local high school were also out running.

I noticed that the boys were always behind the girls by a couple of feet.

Do you think it is because the boys are very polite at that age? Or is it because the boys are really slower than the girls?

Hugs,
Persephone.

sweetjan
06-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I believe the boys are behind the girls in order to check out their butts. At that age I sure would have been.:eek:

Jennie1975
06-02-2011, 07:07 PM
The boys are probably checking out the girls "assets"! Lmao

erintemp
06-02-2011, 07:12 PM
in high school i would be behide the girls for two reasons 1st there butts 2nd to watch how they move.

TxKimberly
06-02-2011, 07:12 PM
I would say that the girls were the entertainment and motivation for the run. LOL

Daphne Renee
06-02-2011, 07:32 PM
The high school boys were probably enjoying the view so to speak. :) however it is possible the girls could have been faster. I wouldnt bet on that being the reason but its possible.

sissystephanie
06-02-2011, 08:14 PM
I think all the answers you have received show the right answer!! The girls have things to look at!!

Tess
06-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Running is boring unless you have something to look at.

urmilaaa2008
06-03-2011, 01:10 AM
I can confidently say, it is neither of the reasons u have mentioned dear. It is actually to watch the girls butts in their tight jogging outfits. The girls also enjoy giving them a good show with a little exaggarated butt movement

When I was out running (en femme, of course!) this morning there was a small group from the local high school were also out running.

I noticed that the boys were always behind the girls by a couple of feet.

Do you think it is because the boys are very polite at that age? Or is it because the boys are really slower than the girls?

Hugs,
Persephone.

VioletJourney
06-03-2011, 01:16 AM
It's because they wanted to look at the girls as they ran. Face it, running is boring, I'd want some entertainment as well!

prettytoes
06-03-2011, 03:48 AM
"Unless you are the lead dog, the view never changes". Sometimes that may not be such a bad thing. I would run behind the girls, as well!

KrystalA
06-03-2011, 05:01 AM
Being behind girls/women when they're running or even walking always provides a nice distraction from boring scenery. Been there, done that.

noeleena
06-03-2011, 05:19 AM
Hi.

Oh dear, as i was reading the post's my thoughts are here we have the guy's pretty much saying the same thing. funny that

had a laugh tho. so im not running in front of you all. ooops now im digging a hole, ill be behind you lot. no comment after that, he he ,,,,

...noeleena...