PDA

View Full Version : not exactly ma'am but ill take it

iloveps
06-03-2011, 12:06 PM
I have one friend who knows completely about me being trans and is so cool with it. We will call her N.

Earlier this week all my roomates were out of town so i asked if she wanted to come hang out with Penelope. I told her if me asking her to indulge her friends weird side was too much i understood. She responded:

"When has it ever been weird! Plus she is the one i like, i simply put up with (guy name) bc he's in the package deal ;)."

This made me feel awesome! Now after this last hang out as Nel when i am around her as a guy i feel much better, its like there is residual parts of how she sees me as a girl when i am a guy.

Then yesterday i am with her as a guy and i said something pretty silly and she slipped a bit and said

"oh my god you mad wom...... mad man"

i smiled and asked if she just called me a mad woman. N had to admit that she sees me as Nel now and it just kinda happens in her head. :D It made my month. Just thought i would share this bit of my week.

Rianna Humble
06-03-2011, 12:47 PM
That's way cool! :hugs:

Jay Cee
06-03-2011, 02:04 PM
It is a nice feeling, si. My gf made a comment referring to the her and I as "girls". I quite liked it.

Wendy_Marie
06-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Your a lucky gal indeed to have such a friend.

Longing2be-Trisha
06-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi Penelope!

You have an awesome friend!! Especially since she thinks of you as a woman even in boy mode. She is the best friend many of us are looking for. Congratulations!

Hugs

Persephone
06-04-2011, 02:16 AM
Very cool!

Hugs,
Persephone.

TxKimberly
06-04-2011, 09:11 AM
That is so sweet! It's a shame I didn't know about you months ago, because I was at College Station for a service call not long ago. :(