PDA

View Full Version : Update, Am I CD, TG, or TS?

Mary Lee
06-03-2011, 05:16 PM
I know I am defiantly a cross dresser but for many years I have wanted to live full time and maybe have SRS.

I met the secound time with my I met with my therapist early today. Last time we met I told her I would under dress for the next meeting. This time I wore a leisure bra with forms 38C, plain black female t-shirt, a panty brief girdle to keep everything in place, female jeans, and guy’s diabetic shoes. That is the way I left my house, but I had a baggie male shirt on top which I took off when I got in the meeting room. No problem feeling out of place while driving. I told her I dressed as I said I would last time and she said something like I see and how did that make you feel on your way here and I told her normal. I like feeling my boobs when I turn the steering wheel and I asked her if GGs like that also, I do not remember her answer.

We talked about my life as a child, like how I was treated by my parents and how was school. I told her about my female desires when I was pre kindergarten. That when I was in Jr Hi School I tried on my mother’s cloths that did not fit. That my brother would steel girdles from a local discount store and when I found his stash I would borrow items and ware them to help me feel more girly; so it appears my brother was also a cross dresser although we never talked about it. I told her that my mother told me after my father died that he wore her night gowns several times when they first got married and about one time at a Christmas dinner my dad, 63, said he would just as soon ware a skirt to work. Appears we had 3 secret MTF cross dressers in the family.

That if it was acceptable like it is today back in 1965, and knew what I know today I would have worn female cloths to the induction center and told them I was gay, that I did not believe in killing, and then gone to Canada and lived as a female. I told her that when I got out of the service I married within 6 months and that I feel I should have found myself then and that I would have more then likely lived as a female and had SRS. Also that when I traveled on business I would buy female undergarments and ware then while in my hotel room and pitch the garments on my way home. I had already told her that when I divorced that I had purchased a complete wardrobe and that I also had many girlfriends, so I enjoyed girls as much as dressing. I now live with my daughter and her husband.

I told her I have vary little interest in women and only check them out to see how they dress. I also said I find myself checking out good looking men.

I told her that I have lately been having deep internal emotionally struggle with what to do because I feel I want to be a female but I do not want to ruin what I have. Yes I have read all the other posts about friends and family.

I am feeling better now that I have someone to talk to all this early today. Last time we met I told her I would under dress for the next meeting. This time I wore a leisure bra with forms 38C, plain black female t-shirt, a panty brief girdle to keep everything in place, female jeans, and guy’s diabetic shoes. That is the way I left my house, but I had a baggie male shirt on top which I took off when I got in the meeting room. No problem feeling out of place while driving. I told her I dressed as I said I would last time and she said something like I see and how did that make you feel on you way here and I told her normal. I like feeling my boobs when I turn the steering wheel and I asked her if GG like that also, I do not remember her answer.

Conclusion, she told me I am defiantly transgender, excuse the expression, and that I am a lot more female in my mine and somewhat body then male, that I have been living with an internal struggle most of my life, and we need to talk about that next week. That there is no reason that I could not go on hormones and SRS at my age, 64, if that is what I want to do or just live as a female, or some ware in between.

I am feeling better now that I have someone to talk to about all this. :)

Kaitlyn Michele
06-03-2011, 05:43 PM
:hugs:

i recall having alot of your thought process as different times in my life...

transition and real life living as female is very different than what you may think, no more detailed descriptions of underwear for example.hehe

but what you are describing is the thought process of someone that has struggled with being transgendered/transsexual for a lifetime...

it is very common to be confused or unsure, to identify as a crossdresser, to continue to feel unfulfilled no matter how much you dress, and even to deny that you are transsexual at any cost...

there is no right or wrong to your age...consider all your options, the costs and benefits, etcetc....

NathalieX66
06-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Right answer. :iagree:

Tina B.
06-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Some times we hide under the banner of crossdresser when what we really are is a women in the wrong body, but it is sos scary to face up to the unknown that it's easier to just sat your CD and go on longing for what you really want, I know I've had some of those feelings myself. I'm glad you have found a threapist that you are comfortable with, and are getting it out, I'm sure it will help you find what is really right for you.
Tina B.

Mary Lee
06-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Had my third visit with my new therapist this morning. I ware a bra with forms, panties, side zip pants, and a pleated flowery blouse with a ruffle accent, no wig, or makeup. We talked about me telling my kids about my medical problems such as diabetes and why don’t I tell then. I keep thinking to myself that I do not want my kids to know I am ill. Being as diabetes runs in my family I know I should tell them. I also have stage 3 kidney disease. Then we talked about me telling them about my cross dressing and want to live as a woman. I told her that my oldest has made harsh comments about men cross dressing and that my younger seems open minded about a lot of things but I do not know about there husbands. I said I do not want to lose my children. She suggested being on the outlook for an opportunity to hear what my reaction of my youngest is like if a CD appears in a movie or television show, listen and learn. Both of my kids are in their 30s.
Both my therapist and I seem to know what I am so I am trying to figure out what and how to do it.

I told her about some mild military sexual traumas and she asked why I was telling her. I said it all seems to lend to me having a body with some female features such as I have a very female shaped butt and a female walk which she did not make comment. That that and comments I heard outside the military make me wonder about my body and how people perceive me. I also told her that I never had a female kick me out of bed.

Being dressed while meeting with her helps me to open up about my feelings, wants, and needs; sort of like talking women to women. I am very comfortable doing that.

Debutante
06-10-2011, 08:20 PM
You need to give it time...discover yourself... see the real You... this takes time, over
a period of time...

Katie_in_AK
06-11-2011, 03:30 AM
I've been asking myself many of the same questions. SO... the statement on the bottom of my post here is what I figured out. It's a very complicated thing!