PDA

View Full Version : anyone en femme at a dr appointment or dentist apointment

josie15201
10-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Has anyone every been caught in a mess that when enfemme remember an appointment and had to go to it as a women as it was too late to cancel and what ws reaction of waiting roo and receptionist? That situation scares me .

Julie York
10-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Carry On films and Benny Hill sketches scare ME too.!

Although there was this time once when I was on call, and I was all dressed up and had to answer it. I was working as an emergency paramedic, and I was on call over the weekend and the pager went off. Well of course you have to answer it straight away and there was no time to go home and get changed. So I went straight to the ambulance station in my red pvc skirt, red satin blouse and black fishnets and reported for duty......Oh hang on a minute.......Oh no sorry....that was a dream I had.

Never mind. :D

(Hey I bet that made your eyes go wide though! HAHA!)

mchelle
10-04-2005, 07:46 PM
would like to b at dr that way lol
wore panties once but dr didnt know. i would like to be seen at dr in panties.

Missy
10-05-2005, 10:51 AM
I was not dressed in a dress or make up but the chiropractor did notice my bra and moved my shirt to see for sure. then in the treatment room the aid pulled down the back of my pants and saw my flower print nylons panties and asked why I was wearing them since she knows my wife. I just told her that I was comfy in them. every now and then she ask and checks what kind of undies I am wearing

Missy

Jessicafreed
10-11-2005, 12:10 AM
I got put in the hospital unexpectantly. When I was getting dressed in the gown I realized that I was wearing a pink bra and panty set and that my toenails were painted pink. The nurses got a nice chuckle out of my appearance, but seemed to be more friendly with me. They asked me if I dresses all the way and we discussed different fashions all week. One of them even asked if I wanted my legs shaved half way through the week as she noticed that they were smooth with I arrived. It was a thrill to pretend I was one of the girls that week.

BeckyCath
10-11-2005, 04:28 PM
I was at my GP's (General Practioner Dr) last week, as i have an infection at the moment, and as i am f/t at the weekend, i went in girl mode, it was right after my contact lense appt at the opticians, where they prefer me as Becky!
I didn't see my normal Dr, she's really really lovely, saw one of the juniors, but absolutely no problems, even waiting for nearly an hour in the waiting room, just smiles and those shrugged shoulders at the length of the wait!

Even went to the local general hospital in Oxford for one of my assesements, and was absolutely astonished that no one batted an eyelid at me...

So, been there, bit of an anticlimax if i'm honest!

Rebecca

knelson
10-11-2005, 05:38 PM
I got noticed at a Dentist visit when i didn't remove my makeup all the way. I still had a little eyeliner and shadow left and my lips were still a little stained. A little embarassed but I think the dental assistant was more embarassed than I was.

marika_jaye
10-11-2005, 10:11 PM
I had an appointment this past Friday with our new family doctor.

A couple points before we continue -

I'm diabetic
Foot problems are common among diabetics
I did not expect to be examined in any way

Anyway, I think I'm just going in for a drug consult. I assume the doctor knows I'm diabetic, so everything's groovy...except he doesn't know. Okey I tell him and now the cat is out of the bag. He wants to schedule dialated eye exams, blood sugar testing, blood pressure this and thyroid that...fine no problem.

Then this poor unsuspecting man tells me to take off my shoes and socks....which is met with a horrified stare and nothing more. My wife, the more composed of the two of us, tells the doctor that I have been at work all morning and that my feet are likely rather smelly. Whew...quick thinking, honey! I never have to wonder why I married this woman. :) The doctor concedes the point and says he'll examine my dogs another day.

What our dear physician would have discovered had I actually taken off my shoes and socks? Nothing remarkable, save for 10 little piggies with pretty pink polish on them...Argggh

I realize that's nothing compared to what some of you girls have been through, but for me, it was as close to a firing squad as I ever want to be. Hehe

Brianne_bc
10-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Well... I wrote a very nice story about a TGirl visiting her femail Dr.

Sharon
10-11-2005, 10:28 PM
It wasn't an appointment, but I was taken to the hospital emergency room last week while wearing female undergarments (beneath grungy drabs) and sporting polished toe- and fingernails. No one said a word, and I barely even noticed a reaction.

Steph2cool
10-11-2005, 10:30 PM
I remember the first Dr's Apptment where I went dressed was to my therapist. There was not even an eyebrow raised, but then I didn't expect one considering it was my therapist. Now when I went to my GP for an annual phyical dressed I was nervous as heck. The only thing the receptionist asked was if I wanted to change my name on the computer. I have not had any adverse reactions at any medical facility. Most everyone is very accepting. :)

Billijo49504
10-11-2005, 10:51 PM
I had a Dr. appointment about 2 weeks ago and the Dr. wanted to dheck my feet. Used to be diabetic, and check for fluid in the left leg. He pulled off my shoe and sock, pearl pink polish on all the toe nails. He asked, I said I got tired of having ugly nails. He said OK, end of story. Good thing he didn't have me drop my pants, he would of had a big surprise.

Katie Ashe
10-12-2005, 09:18 AM
While @ the chiropractor office. I was dressed in femme. No-one even blinked twice. The doc didn't care. I got examed in pantyhose and slacks. When x-rayed, wore PH, heels and the Johnny. the lady was so sweet.

Would I do it again yes, because there professional about there job. They make me feel comfortable around them.

Eileen
10-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Cool Steph! I think those in the medical field are beginning to be more accepting! Nice pic! Live in Roswell many years ago.

Eileen

Georgette
10-12-2005, 09:29 AM
would like to b at dr that way lol
wore panties once but dr didnt know. i would like to be seen at dr in panties.

I was caught with my pink bikini's when he examined me he made no comment:)

KirstyChibiMoon
10-12-2005, 01:42 PM
ive been to the VA (veterans administration) doc's numerous times dressed as a LG (adult little girl)
it sure seems to brighten up the staffs day!
<giggles>
and ive been to my dentist as a lg/cd too... though i miss my old dentist in athens georgia... he used to stick me in the pediatrics room :)