PDA

View Full Version : Wow was She Dressed Nice!

Sarasometimes
06-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Yesterday I went to the bank and as I parked a 30ish blond with a great figure got out of her car one slot over. She was wearing a short business appropriate black sheath dress with high heeled pumps and sheer but a bit shimmery nude pantyhose. I got an extra glance as she, in a very ladylike manner reach into her car for some things. I got even a better appreciation for how wel she put her outfit together as I followed her into the bank. She works there so I may be changing branches. You know, to get fashion tips. Who says no women wear hose? Sure I'm a fan but I think anyone would have agreed that the hose put the exclamation on how well she looked. Clearly she is has great style and attention to detail.

Gina X
06-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Doesn't it cheer you up when you see someone like that !! LOL

Cynthia Anne
06-04-2011, 08:36 AM
There is something to admire about a lady that looks like she cares how she looks! I always admire them! I guess it's partley due to the fact that i love a great pair of legs!

Sarasometimes
06-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Seems like women who work at banks do tend to care more. I saw a woman a few years ago working in the bank that just looked amazing. Black high heels, tight blank pencil skirt and a satin short sleeve blouse with big puffy sleeves. Blonde hair tied up in a complicated knot with a black band around it. She looked amazing. And when she walked, OMG. I can only dream of being that professional looking, yet so sexy.

Well put! I couldn't agree more!

docrobbysherry
06-04-2011, 10:31 AM
There's a pretty, friendly, 20 something girl working at my bank. Besides looking classy and stylish, I think she dresses to show off her stunning, hourglass figure! However, I've noticed recently she getting that, "professional women's spread"! From sitting all day.

When I saw her walk out of the break room Friday, she had on a delicious outfit that hid her little waist, but perfectly draped her behind! She looked so good, I must have been staring! I wanted to see why her outfit worked so well.
She gave me a big smile and a, "Hi"! I blurted out, "I love that blouse!"

TGMarla
06-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Yup. It adds just a wee bit more sunshine to a day.

carhill2mn
06-04-2011, 11:57 AM
What a day brightener! It sounds as if she is someone whom you should try to emulate.

Samantha43
06-04-2011, 12:51 PM
There's nothing I like seeing more than a well dressed professional woman. Unfortunately, they seem few and far between these days.

Nancie64
06-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I live in a small town and around here it is even hard to come across a woman that wears a skirt much less some hose. If I could walk around town I might be the only one with a skirt and nylons on. What is it with these younger girls that think wearing tight jeans and flip flops is sexy. Not in my book.

cosmolovesph
06-05-2011, 09:45 AM
It is sad that someone dressed really nice and appropriately are a rare find anylonger but really do look sharp. You want to compliment without being creepy!

Alice Torn
06-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Wow! That is a rare treat! I had a similar experience last week, as i walked out of a fast food place, a bank employee i think, dressed in heels and a sheath dress was walking to her car. Not a common sight in this small town area, but helped my day.