PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out In Years

Marcie R.
06-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Over the past few days I have been planning a trip out of my home, dressed enfemme. Many years ago I ventured out in other locations, which were not my city of residence. My wife has been away on vacation with realatives, so I have had the opportunity to live as "Marcie" 24 hours a day for several days now. It has been wonderful. Yesterday I decided to venture out dressed very casual in ladies skiny jeans, a female sweater, knee high boots, wig , ear rings, necklace, and my face fully made-up, (but not trampy). Of course I had on my bra which complements my natural "B" size breasts, and some sexy panties, even though they were hidden. I checked myself over several times in the mirror just to be sure everything was as perfect as possible. One of my biggest fears is, because I am six foot three inches tall, I might cause too much attention.

I waited until 9:45p.m. and got inside my car in the garage, then pushed the remote button to open the door. I am well known in the community and didn't want any of my neighbors seeing me. Next, I drove to a local coffee shop, went inside, ordered a coffee, sat down and enjoyed it. The shop was busy but I don't think anyone was even bothering to give me a second thought. I felt great, and decided to travel on to a grocery store and pick up a few items. To my surprise everyting went as smooth as clockwork. All in all I was very pleased with this outing and plan to do another trip out before my wife returns from her vacation. I have kept this other personality of mine secret from her and everyone else for at least 35 years.:)

Cindi
06-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi Marcie:

Glad to see you out...FINALLY.

Haven't heard from you for awhile but all appears to be well with you again.

Keep goin' girl.

Cindi

Danni Renee
06-05-2011, 08:50 AM
I am glad you can make it out! It sounds like it was a nice outfit too! I hate that you have to keep it hidden but it seems like you are making the most out of the time you have available.