PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like a Bride!

BridalBoy
06-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Well, I found out there was a little side bonus to visiting David's Bridal. I registered my name so I could be on the list for the "win your wedding gown" contest. I haven't won yet though. Now, in the mail I am getting all kinds of postcards from gown manufacturers, photographers and other wedding stuff! And, I get messages on my phone regarding my "up comming wedding" and for "you and your husband-to be" (of course, I registered as the BRIDE!)

Its kind of fun, makes me feel really brideish!

:heehee:

tammi ogles
06-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Wish you luck! I have beautiful, white, strapless gown that makes me feel very bridish. only wish that i had the breasts and hips to fill out properly.

Eryn
06-04-2011, 05:47 PM
It's sometimes fun to get your name on an "unconventional" mailing list. Pretty soon you'll start getting mail from furniture stores and maternity hospitals! :)

GMCD
06-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Now, you see, that sounds like a lot of fun!

BillieJoEllen
06-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Years ago I was receiving all kinds of women's catalogs that I would sometime order from. After my wife rethought her thinking on my CDing she made me cancel all my relationships with those companies. I liked getting those publications and really miss that part about my CDing experience.

Shananigans
06-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Have you ever gone to David Bridal to be fitted? Or any other wedding place? If so, how did they react?

I really hope that I could have a second ceremony with my SO's femme half. I do want her to experience fun stuff like a bridal shower and having the ultimate girlie day. I don't really know if there are places that cater to this... And, I wonder how many funny looks I would get buying an engagement ring from a shop haha...oh wells.

P.S. I HOPE YOU WIN!

MsKimiko
06-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Hehe cute ^_^. Good luck you blushing bride you

5150 Girl
06-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Speaking of unusual mailing lists, Someone somwhere along the line has put word out that I'm pregnant! Wynonna gets coupons from diaper companies, babyfood, babby photogs ect...