PDA

View Full Version : im not very careful

sarahcrossed
06-04-2011, 09:35 PM
i just found out my neighbor saw me dressed up i think. he told my ex girlfriends step dad my little secret

YIKES

Danni Renee
06-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Well, you could be in a tough situation but maybe not as bad as you think. Without knowing more about the situation, my first thought is so what if the neighbor saw - what you do in the privacy of your home is your business. In the end though, if ony one person saw you it is your word against theirs and until someone else cofirms it others will not know for sure. I was almost "outed" in high school when my friends came to play a prank one night and saw me in panties. Though they never said anything to me I know they told others. But nobody believed them so no harm done. And they still remained my friends (though I became a lot more cautious around them).

Wendy_Marie
06-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Just remember..Don't sweat the little stuff and at the end of the day...It's all little stuff!

marny
06-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Lots of my neighbours have seen me. hard to miss when I'm out walking the dogs. A well known saying around here. hard to put the genie back in the bottle. Good luck Hon!

Lisa365
06-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Dont worry about it! My little secret finally came out in the open not too long ago to my S.O. and their family...they all seem to understand and have adjusted well. At least now i dont have to hide anymore!

GMCD
06-05-2011, 02:14 AM
I think it's really a matter of what others believe about what your neighbor has said. My wife didn't think anything of the excuses (and they were majorly lame) I made for the high-heeled shoes she found in the garage. Later, when she found out the truth about things, she told me that she just accepted what I said as the truth because she had no reason to doubt me at the time. Seriously, just don't make a big deal about it and go about your business. If you don't get all worked up or start acting "weird" about what's being said, then no one else will either. And, even if they do believe what's been said, if you don't make a big deal about it it will blow over in time as well. Stay cool and make sure you check your surroundings a little more carefully if you don't want to "get caught". :)

Much love!

April Renee
06-05-2011, 01:27 PM
So let me get this right...you think your neighbor saw you and told the stepfather of an ex girlfriend. (Reminds me of REO Speedwagons Take it on the run) How does this affect you? Is this stepfather your landlord? Your manager at work? Do you still interact with this person for any reason that will be detrimental? If not who cares? And how did you find this info out?
A

Barbra P
06-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Sarah

My first thought is why do you care about what your ex-girlfriend’s step dad knows or thinks? Your neighbor may be a problem however, it is apparent that your neighbor has a big mouth and is a gossip, so there is no telling who else he/she is likely to tell. From your introductory post I don’t see that you are in a lot of jeopardy, you don’t have a wife, and I suspect most of your neighbors will be just fine with your dressing, I know my neighbors who know are either fine with it, or couldn’t care less.

Have you thought of confronting your gossipy neighbor? Ask them what the big deal is, and how does what you do affect their life? Me? I’d probably forget about it and just get on with my life.

Lorileah
06-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Preemptive owning up to it makes it your game and takes out the ability of the the people who hear the story ability to twist it into a bad thing.

If they know you might as well tell them. Better than looking like you are hiding something

carhill2mn
06-05-2011, 05:28 PM
I can understand your concern but, I am not sure why you care if your ex girlfriends step dad "knows". What sort of relationship does your neighor have with him? Why would he say anything? How do you know that your neighbor told him?

linda allen
06-06-2011, 07:20 AM
i just found out my neighbor saw me dressed up i think. he told my ex girlfriends step dad my little secret

YIKES
I'm guessing you are 18 years old or so. I doubt this is going to have a big effect on your future. You're not going to lose your job or your wife and kids over it.

I wouldn't worry about it. You have two choices; deny it, or a story about why you were dressed. Losing a bet is a classic. A halloween costume is another.

RenneB
06-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Okay time to move on with the rest of your life. I was outed at 5 when the neighbor's mom told me to come to the top of the stairs while I was dressed in a tutu. She said, go back and change and come down, we have somewhere to go. That was it and, although I thought my life was over at the very moment, no one ever said a nother thing about it.

If anyone ever asks just say you were acting out a role for a video shoot or something. I keep prepared lines in my head all the time. You know, like when shopping for "her" stuff, I say to the cashier, I think I have everything on her list.

As some wise turtle once said, yesterday is history, tomarrow is the future, but now is the present. It's a gift, that's why they call it a present. Enjoy what you have now and move on to the future....

Renne.....

Karren H
06-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Well... Since the cat is out of the bag.... Might as well tell everyone and schedule your SRS!!

sarahcrossed
06-07-2011, 09:11 PM
thanxs every one. i still speak with my ex-girlfriend and she is the one who told me as for her step dad we he knows my neighbor they kinda work togeather. im not freakin out about it any more. life is to short to freak out about what others think.

sarahcrossed
06-21-2011, 02:34 PM
thanx every one. its not such a big deal now. i was just kinda freakin out thats all im over it. i dont care what my nieghbor thinks. i do still interact with my ex and her parents. my ex girlfriend told her step dad about my crossdressing and he said it wasnt his place to judge and her mom is very supportive about my crossdressing. so its not a big deal. i think how my nieghbor knows is because he is a cop and i got arested one night for a dui and was wearing panties at the time.

DonnaG
06-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Whenever I read the "I just got caught" threads and the "so what" responses I have to wonder whether the replies are written based on experience or the writers "pink fog". Four years ago one of my neighbors saw me dressed. Within a month I found out how many people knew me and how many didn't want anything more to do with me. No questions asked. All of them are educated with good incomes and not interested in anything or anyone who threatens the norm. Before you go into the pink light think very hard about how your life will change when your spotted in your frilly best.

Genifer Teal
06-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Preemptive owning up to it makes it your game and takes out the ability of the the people who hear the story ability to twist it into a bad thing.

If they know you might as well tell them. Better than looking like you are hiding something

I like the way you think!

satin n lace
06-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Iam always going in my yard dressed up a little cautious but in the back of my mind i think i don't care. I know my wife is a little more concerned about it but still do it with her, but a little less around here. I get home like three hours before her from work so im always in the yard doing stuff.:devil:

Sharon B.
06-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I have been seen by a couple of neighbors of mine, to me it is there problem if they don't like it, there are somethings they do I don't like but I live with it. To each there own, for me I enjoy dressing as a woman and going out for drives as one or to the mail box as a woman. Right now I don't have the time do it as much as I would like to, but come this fall neighbors watch out, this woman is going out.

joanna4
06-22-2011, 03:52 AM
my neighbor saw me once...right before we moved lol.

DAVIDA
06-22-2011, 04:59 AM
I told my neighbor several years ago that if they look in my yard and I am outsude, they WILL see me dressed!:D

linda allen
06-22-2011, 07:18 AM
Whenever I read the "I just got caught" threads and the "so what" responses I have to wonder whether the replies are written based on experience or the writers "pink fog". Four years ago one of my neighbors saw me dressed. Within a month I found out how many people knew me and how many didn't want anything more to do with me. No questions asked. All of them are educated with good incomes and not interested in anything or anyone who threatens the norm. Before you go into the pink light think very hard about how your life will change when your spotted in your frilly best.

Yes. That's reality, at least for most of us.

Billie Jean
06-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Well... Since the cat is out of the bag.... Might as well tell everyone and schedule your SRS!!Only you would come up with that answer. LOL Billie Jean