PDA

View Full Version : Electrolysis in the UK

Kate
10-03-2005, 04:03 PM
I am currently furiously researching the options available to me while working out if my current desires to transition are genuine or something passing. Since Electrolysis seems to be the most time consuming, but also the least problematic should I somehow decide I want to stay as I am (which presently feels very unlikely, but I want to be cautious) it seems like a good place to start.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a place to find a TS-friendly electrolysist(?) in South East England. I have been looking at the British Institute & Association of Electrolysis web site for example, but its just a big list. Any pointers, or even better a personal recommendation?

Otherwise could someone suggest a good UK-based forum where I could ask a similar question? (no offense to this lovely forum - I mainly just want to cast my net as wide as possible. :) )

Many thanks,

Kate.

Bianca
10-04-2005, 01:46 AM
Any clues as to where in South East England - I use a woman in South West London- if that helps let me know.

As an aside Electro is Very SLow and painful - Im just using it to get the white ones that laser missed.

XXX Bianca

Kate
10-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Surrey/Hampshire, so SW London might be pretty useful actually. Could you perhaps post / PM the details?

To be honest I am seriously looking at Electrology 2000 but I want to look at the options.

Thanks, Kate. :)