PDA

View Full Version : All dressed up and nowhere to go

Nikki A.
06-05-2011, 12:38 PM
I was invited to a wedding a few weeks ago. I got all dressed for it and went with 2 gg friends of mine as guests. We get to the church and there is no one there except for one other guest. We made some calls and finally got ahold of someone who told us the ceremony was cancelled during the week and the couple just posted it on Facebook (and I'm not a friend).
After feeling so stupid and driving for over an hour +. We decided to go to Olive Garden and at least have a girls night out. We ended up having a great time. The one thing that made me laugh was when we got there they went to the ladies room. When they got back one was worried about me having to go. Well one offered to go with me, I said no I've got my big girl panties on and I'll go it alone. Took care of my business and out I went. I just wish the bathrooms weren't by the front and you had to walk past and through all the people waiting for a table.
All in all it turned into a nice night and I ended up having a nice discussion with one of my friends about dressing and my feelings in general.

VictoriaP
06-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Nikki, it sounds to me like you are a very lucky girl to have 2 GG buddies with whom you can go out and share your feelings with! I have not had the pleasure of going out when en femme
for over 30 years, I went out once to a club with my wife(then my fiance). And good for you for going it alone to the Ladies Room!! Love the 'big girl panties'!!
Vicky

linda allen
06-06-2011, 07:22 AM
I was invited to a wedding a few weeks ago. I got all dressed for it and went with 2 gg friends of mine as guests. We get to the church and there is no one there except for one other guest. We made some calls and finally got ahold of someone who told us the ceremony was cancelled during the week and the couple just posted it on Facebook (and I'm not a friend).
After feeling so stupid and driving for over an hour +. We decided to go to Olive Garden and at least have a girls night out. We ended up having a great time. The one thing that made me laugh was when we got there they went to the ladies room. When they got back one was worried about me having to go. Well one offered to go with me, I said no I've got my big girl panties on and I'll go it alone. Took care of my business and out I went. I just wish the bathrooms weren't by the front and you had to walk past and through all the people waiting for a table.
All in all it turned into a nice night and I ended up having a nice discussion with one of my friends about dressing and my feelings in general.

Females often go to the restroom in pairs. You should have taken them up on their offer.

BillieJoEllen
06-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Congratulations on going out enfemme and taking along two girl friends. I feel that most of us that crossdress often get all dressed up and have no place to go. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like this.

SherriePall
06-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Actually, You were dressed up and had somewhere to go. Unfortunately, the wedding was cancelled. However, you and your friends did go out to eat and enjoy yourselves as three women. I don't think you could ask for more. At least, I would be happy doing just that. I'd be happy just to get out of the house to shop.
BTW, did you feel like you were overdressed for the Olive Garden?

MsKimiko
06-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Atleast you got a girls night out of it. I normally am all dressed and too chicken to go anywhere

Nikki A.
06-06-2011, 05:42 PM
In order of the questions. Linda I would have taken her up on it but they had just walked back from the bathroom, so to have her just standing in the bathroom would have only attracted more attention. Besides, I look better alone than with a good looking girl (young enough to be my daughter LOL) being with me. The other woman was her mother in law just about my age. Me and MIL had the long talk that night.
Sherri, yes I was a little over dressed for OLive Garden. I had brought 2 dresses to choose from, one a black wrap dress and the other a dark pink silk sequined dress. They both thought that the pink one was the hotter of the two for the wedding so thats the one I wore. The black one would have been fine.
PS Today, They both told me they had a good time and we'd have to do it again. My friend told me her MIL was worried that some of her questions might have been too personal (they were not). I assured her that they weren't and that she could ask me anything. They've both been out with me dressed before (both in a more controlled enviorment, another wedding and a Mary Kay night). But this was a first for them with me in a public restaurant.

Anna B
06-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Nikki, it sounds like you had a wonderful night out (who needs a wedding?) Good on ya!

Anna x