PDA

View Full Version : Laundry

Staci G
06-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Well today was something new to me, I went to the laundrymat enfem and did all the laundry. It took a couple hours but I had the best time talking to the other ladies. There were some that stared maybe confused I dont know. They didnt say a word just looked. I was finished too soon I was having a great time. When I was leaving I got a great send off from all and said "go girl you look good" and such as that. I wont soon forget this day it shows how accepting people can be when we just go about business as usual. THANKS GG's you guys rock (most anyway)

PretzelGirl
06-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Good for you Staci! Sometimes it is more about us being relaxed and letting others know that we are real and not a threat. So are all future laundry trips to be en-femme (I would like to think there is only one correct answer to this)?

Staci G
06-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Sue you can count on it, If I go it will be Staci doing the chore. I agree it was all about being relaxed on a Sunday afternoon with the girls. Look at my LBD post from tonight I left the Laundry and went straight to the mall for some shopping. I had on capri's and a womans pink T but bought the LBD in the pic.

marny
06-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Staci. havent been to the londromat in years but you are tempting me. Sounds like fun! marny

Persephone
06-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time, Staci! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Tina B.
06-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Don't much like doing laundry, but if has to be done, what a fun way to do it!
Tina B.

Daphne Renee
06-06-2011, 08:15 AM
I hate going to the laundromat. I have to often though. It sounds a lot more fun the way you do it though Staci. :)

EllieOPKS
06-06-2011, 09:57 AM
How's this for awkward. I was at a campground one weekend and decided I would do some laundry (most campgrounds provide a small laundry mat). There were 2 washers and 2 dryers. I put about 10 pairs of panties and a couple of tops in one of the machines and then went back to the campsite to wait for the washing to complete. I went back to the laundrymat only to find an older lady there who had taken all of my stuff out of the machine and sat it on a counter so she could use both machines. She says "oh! is this your stuff?" I said "do make it a habit of messing with other peoples stuff?" I was kinda ticked off. Would that bug you?