PDA

View Full Version : going out dressed up

LilSteff
08-27-2004, 03:31 AM
I got the opertunity last year at a club I belong to, they had a thing going on called switch night. Of course I resisted some when it was offered that I dress up too ( Hee hee )
After I let some of my friends talk me into it, I went dressed in a lavender dress. After I got there some of the real girls put my make-up on and we all had a wonderful time. Since then I have Married and my wife who wouldn't probably aprove of me dressing all the time is going to help with the clothes and make-up this year. If they only knew how fun this is for me ( wow )
This year I'm going fully dressed bra, panties,nylons,jewely, wig
etc.
It's going to be great

Anne Charlotte
08-27-2004, 08:43 AM
Make sure you get plenty of photos.......we'd all love to see them.....you are one lucky girl !!

Debbie61
08-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Have a great time, and yes, lots of photos! :)

Julie
08-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Make the most of this opportunity and have a wonderful time, we can all tell you're looking forward to it a great deal. Go girl go !!! :cool:

Julietta (Julie)

Julie
08-27-2004, 02:41 PM
Make sure you get plenty of photos.......we'd all love to see them.....you are one lucky girl !!
Yes Steff, photos, photos, photos! :D Once you have them you'll be happy you took them, especially if this is only a once a year outing.

Julie

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/monica_modeling_vogue_md_wht_25431.gif

sweetvici
08-27-2004, 03:12 PM
QUOTE=LilSteffI got the opertunity last year at a club I belong to, they had a thing going on called switch night. Of course I resisted some when it was offered that I dress up too ( Hee hee )
After I let some of my friends talk me into it, I went dressed in a lavender dress. After I got there some of the real girls put my make-up on and we all had a wonderful time. Since then I have Married and my wife who wouldn't probably aprove of me dressing all the time is going to help with the clothes and make-up this year. If they only knew how fun this is for me ( wow )
etc.
It's going to be great/QUOTE

sweetvici
08-27-2004, 03:17 PM
QUOTE=sweetviciQUOTE=LilSteffI got the opertunity last year at a club I belong to, they had a thing going on called switch night. Of course I resisted some when it was offered that I dress up too ( Hee hee )
etc.
It's going to be great/QUOTE/QUOTE

kristi cd
08-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Sounds like fun. Get plenty of pics and by all means enjoy yourself without looking like you are too much. :D

LilSteff
08-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Hey thanks girls for the replies,,,and I will for sure have lots of pics. This event happens in November,,,"g" can't wait, I have already been shopping.

Amelie
08-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Good for you Steff.
November will be cool in MT, so you can wear some nice outfits, and wigs, without it being to hot.

Have fun
Love Amelie