PDA

View Full Version : my "unofficial" first time out!

winny
06-06-2011, 12:21 AM
hi all,
this is my "unofficial" first time out enfemme. with my fully accepting fiancee currently out of town, the opportunity to go out enfemme has finally arrived. i've never gone outside of the home fully dressed, and i finally had the courage to do it today (in the daylight).
i had on makeup (foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush...), toenails and fingernails painted pink, a push up bra with breast enhancers, bikini panties, women's shorts, fitted women's polo (with the very short sleeves), embellished flip flops, girly glasses, baby blue baseball hat, earrings, rings, and a black cross-body purse. the only thing that made this "unofficial" is that i do not have a wig (i'm bald).
i went to a few stores, the mall, the goodwill and made a few purchases. the look on the cashiers' is quite amusing as they can tell that i'm a man with boobs and dressed like a woman. they were quite polite and probably has seen it all before... i tried to pass, but my lack of hair probably gave me away.. i considered myself a female today and i even used the women's room at dillard's (they weren't busy). it was such a fun time and i didn't care what anybody thought.
thanks for listening.
-winny

AllieSF
06-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Way to go Winny! Welcome to the Out of the Closet Club. I think that you may find it very addicting. Thanks for sharing.

marny
06-06-2011, 01:06 AM
You Rock Winnie! keep on keeepin on girl!

GMCD
06-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Glad you got to have it. Much love!

linda allen
06-06-2011, 07:03 AM
hi all,
this is my "unofficial" first time out enfemme. with my fully accepting fiancee currently out of town, the opportunity to go out enfemme has finally arrived. i've never gone outside of the home fully dressed, and i finally had the courage to do it today (in the daylight).
i had on makeup (foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush...), toenails and fingernails painted pink, a push up bra with breast enhancers, bikini panties, women's shorts, fitted women's polo (with the very short sleeves), embellished flip flops, girly glasses, baby blue baseball hat, earrings, rings, and a black cross-body purse. the only thing that made this "unofficial" is that i do not have a wig (i'm bald).
i went to a few stores, the mall, the goodwill and made a few purchases. the look on the cashiers' is quite amusing as they can tell that i'm a man with boobs and dressed like a woman. they were quite polite and probably has seen it all before... i tried to pass, but my lack of hair probably gave me away.. i considered myself a female today and i even used the women's room at dillard's (they weren't busy). it was such a fun time and i didn't care what anybody thought.
thanks for listening.
-winny

That's great but you've got to get yourself a wig to make yourself complete. Even if you get an inexpensive one.

I have photos of myself with and without a wig. It makes a big difference.

femboy_01
06-06-2011, 07:26 AM
Winny I am happy for you but I guess I am still one of the few remaining card carrying members of Still In The Closet Club.

I admire your courage.

RenneB
06-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Way to go girl. I'm impressed. I'm still taking the baby step routine and haven't gotten all of your courage just yet...

Renne.....

wadevikingfan
06-06-2011, 10:52 AM
i still have not made that first time out...and trying to figure out when i will go out...but, i do know i will put on a wig...i ahve tried on my wig twice ad really liked what i saw in the mirror...i just need to spend more time in the house as a woman before going out..o know i just need to take the plunge, right???

wendy

Nikki A.
06-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Tell them you're Sinade O'Conner's mother. Like your daughter you shave your hair too. My hair is still relitively short and I've fluffed it and styled it a little and gone out dressed. Let me tell you it's a lot more comfortable than a wig. At church I've even had a few people tell me I look better than with the wig (liars lol).

Anna B
06-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Hey, good on ya kid. Way to go.

Anna x

Anna B
06-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Winny I am happy for you but I guess I am still one of the few remaining card carrying members of Still In The Closet Club.

I admire your courage.

No you're not - I am still a member of the same closet club although I have been known to peg out some washing on the line en femme...woo hoo.

Anna x

"Mary"
06-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Way to go. Going out with a wig will be ten times easier.

PretzelGirl
06-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Alright Winny! There is nothing like a bit of fresh air while being yourself. Yes, a wig might be a good long term goal if that is what you want. But you dressed the way you wanted and gave a big "Hello World!" your first time out. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy every subsequent trip out.