PDA

View Full Version : have to share somewhere

BobbieCrescent
06-06-2011, 02:30 AM
apologies if this is not on topic or whatever, but i had a long talk with my fiancee (who has previously known about my dressing) about some soul searching and feelings that have come up after a female friend of mine "coming out" about being genderqueer/feeling like a guy.

She was so ridiculously awesome about it, i'm positive that she's much more comfortable and accepting of it than i have ever been. you have no idea how lucky i feel. it's almost like i won some sort of lottery. We talked about a lot of stuff, about how we both kind of feel like gender is a societal construct and how we neither one are too fond of its limitations, things like that.

man, i'm just overflowing with happy right now, it would be super irritating if anyone was around to have to deal with me.

Danni Renee
06-06-2011, 02:42 AM
Congratulations on having an accepting fiancee. My girlfriend has been very accepting as well and it has been a blessing for us both. We have much more meaningful discussions and it has brought us closer. I hope you find the same connection in your relationship.

Anna B
06-06-2011, 02:43 AM
apologies if this is not on topic or whatever, but i had a long talk with my fiancee (who has previously known about my dressing) about some soul searching and feelings that have come up after a female friend of mine "coming out" about being genderqueer/feeling like a guy.

She was so ridiculously awesome about it, i'm positive that she's much more comfortable and accepting of it than i have ever been. you have no idea how lucky i feel. it's almost like i won some sort of lottery. We talked about a lot of stuff, about how we both kind of feel like gender is a societal construct and how we neither one are too fond of its limitations, things like that.

man, i'm just overflowing with happy right now, it would be super irritating if anyone was around to have to deal with me.

Fantastic news, really pleased for you.

Anna x

Deana ♥ Danni
06-06-2011, 08:51 AM
I am so happy for you :) I hope your happiness lasts and lasts and lasts :) To me there is nothing like openness/truthfulness and acceptance.

Hugs,
Deana

MsKimiko
06-06-2011, 09:41 AM
That is so awesome! I am truly envious of you. I have a long term girlfriend who I have told and she is totally non-accepting. It is horrible to feel like I have to hide this part of me from her. You are truly blessed

Angiemead12
06-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Congratulations! I have an accepting wife but it has its trials as well!

Kalli
06-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Thats really awesome!!! I am very happy for you!!

BRANDYJ
06-06-2011, 01:26 PM
I am really happy for you! I hope you continue being open and honest with your Fiancee. There is nothing on earth as good as a close, open, honest relationship with a GG that loves you, accepts you and understands you. I wish you both a long happy life together.

suzy1
06-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes Bobbie, you are being super irritating.
But I will put up with it when it’s a nice story like yours.
Thanks for sharing your good fortune in having a fiancée like yours with us.

Have fun, SUZY