PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance?

Amanda22
06-06-2011, 09:32 PM
I've never thought that a woman's beauty was dependent on the size of her breasts. Admittedly, I've never been that attracted to breasts. Some of the most beautiful women I recall seeing have very small breasts. Now about my body...

I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall, somewhat muscular, and 240 pounds. From lots of weight lifting earlier in life, I developed pectoral muscles. For the last year, I've avoided the weights and run every day to lose weight. The pecs are sagging as I lose weight.

Perhaps because I've never admired GG's breasts or thought larger breasts meant more femininity, I definitely lean toward the small-breasted appearance for myself. I've been very lucky to pass fairly well in public with no breast enhancement at all; just my saggy male flesh with no support. Mind you, they don't resemble a GG's in the least.

I'm curious how many of you just go with what you already have, breast/chest-wise, to emulate a very small-breasted woman? I would perhaps feel better if I had some sort of support garment or bra to shove my flesh northward. If anyone has insight into that, I'd appreciate it also.

VioletJourney
06-06-2011, 09:35 PM
I do, if only because I don't believe in breast forms/stuffing. Women don't wear breast forms, so technically they're male accessories. They just seem too much like faking it rather than self-expression.

Coreyincs
06-06-2011, 09:39 PM
I use enhancers but stay with a B cup

Amanda22
06-06-2011, 09:41 PM
I do, if only because I don't believe in breast forms/stuffing. Women don't wear breast forms, so technically they're male accessories. They just seem too much like faking it rather than self-expression.

Violet, I must say that I love your perspective. It is so healthy, I think. This is all about self-expression for myself. Thanks for your fast reply.

AllieSF
06-06-2011, 09:43 PM
I love my C forms. I am broad chested so they look proportionate to my size. I definitely have very little to even come close to an A cup. I sometimes use a little smaller form, but my go to forms are the C's and I like the look, feel and the results.

GMCD
06-06-2011, 11:39 PM
I am fat (I've said it before and it's still just as true now:) ). My chest has developed to a fairly pleasant size and shape. I wear a padded / molded cup bra when I dress mostly so that my clothes hangs on my body the way the designer intended it to. Between the bra and what too many cheeseburgers have done to me, I like the shape I see in the mirror. That's really why I would use any kind of breast form, etc., to make the clothes fit right, not necessarily because I want or need to have breasts.

Much love!

Sarah Doepner
06-07-2011, 12:12 AM
I've gradually moved to smaller and smaller forms over the years. However I recently got a new pair that are a bit larger than the older ones. Now I switch back and forth depending on the outfit I'm wearing. Some things just look so much better with one set or the other.

erintemp
06-07-2011, 12:28 AM
I use a fredericks water bra 36c with no forms and i love the way it looks. I just ordered 2 moor today.http://www.fredericks.com/Embroidered_Liquid_Lift_Bra/51570,default,pd.html?cgid=br14

Danni Renee
06-07-2011, 03:53 AM
I only have one set of forms and they are a C cup. Although they look natural for my height and weight, I am thinking of going smaller because I think they would appear more natural. I do like the big breast look but I do not think it is realistic for me.

Annaliese2010
06-07-2011, 03:58 AM
I do, if only because I don't believe in breast forms/stuffing. Women don't wear breast forms, so technically they're male accessories. They just seem too much like faking it rather than self-expression.This has always been my feeling... exactly! The only reason I bought forms was to not disappoint the shopkeeper where I had a makeover one day, a couple years ago. Hardly ever wear em. Yes its about being 'real'.

suzy1
06-07-2011, 04:07 AM
I have always gone with what I have. I think a girl with small firm breasts is beautiful. But large breasts are just ugly.
I am very slim so that part of me is just perfect.
And epilating my body makes my small breasts feel and look just right.
I am a lucky girl.

SUZY

erickka
06-07-2011, 05:25 AM
I used to think bigger was better. Nowadays, I stick to the smallest forms (about a C) which disguise my linebacker shoulders and make me look somewhat properly proportioned.

noeleena
06-07-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi ,

a bit differrent for me as a woman & how i look. i do have breasts & look like a normal woman i spos im about avg in that not to small or to big. & im happy the way i am in most other respects as well.

...noeleena...

Karren H
06-07-2011, 06:15 AM
Definitely... I'm 5' 9" and 178... I've worn C's for ever and they looked ok... But lately iv just been using a couple silicone push up pads and everything fits s much better and looks good.. I did try D's last night and had the total opposite effect.. I'm getting pretty close to needing no breast enhancement at all... I think that my bigger issue isn't the size of my breasts... But the size of my waist. With my corset I can get below 30"... To 28.... which makes my B's appear larger and proportional. .

Angiemead12
06-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Im a size C with forms and Im 5"11 at 155lbs. Seems ok with me anything smaller I feel like a man.

sissystephanie
06-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Amanda, when I was 9 years old I was told by a doctor that I needed to wear a bra!! I had 36 B breasts which were quite well developed. My Dad decided that yes I did need to wear a bra to avoid sagging of the pectorals. BTW, my Mom had already passed away!!

I now have 40 B's and easily fill the B cup. To present a better cleavage look I sometimes wear 38 B's, which are still very comfortable. I generally wear a bra all day every day, and if your pectorals are sagging I would strongly advise you to do the same! I do not use falsies on any type since I don't need them, and it sounds as though you don't either. As has been said, falsies are made for men, and if you are trying to appear feminine you should skip them.

BTW, I am 5' 10" and weigh 170. Need to get my waist down a little!!

deebra
06-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Everybodys different, I love my D's, they look good with just a bra on looking in the mirrow or with clothing. They give me the curves I find to represent the ideal feminine shape, the contrast between the projection of a nice set of boobs to a small waist to a nice curvy butt that also projects out. I love to walk with the D's and feel the weight, jiggle and projection especially when walking in heels, it feels oh so feminine. I also love the look as reflected in a store front window. If I were female and small breasted I would probially give up food (just kidding) and head to the plastic surgeon. To me seeing clevage with nice size breasts is a real turn-on. Breasts not so big that you look yukkie but yea, for me D boobs are the right fit.

Violetgray
06-07-2011, 07:17 AM

The assertion that women don't wear breastforms is not exactly true. Women who have lost their breasts due to cancer or other unfortunate circumstances DO wear breastforms, in fact that was their original purpose to begin with. If wearing breastforms is faking it then how does one rationalize using a wig?

tamarav
06-07-2011, 07:28 AM
A woman's self image is what may cause many of the fashion issues that occur. Breast forms and padding are definitely not male developed items, every teen-aged girl I have ever known and many women use some sort of padding or breast form to fill out thier desired appearance.

I work with the American Cancer Society and deal with many women who regularly wear one or two breast forms, virtually identical to the ones we use. My own wife went through a series of various sized breast forms during her reconstruction from a double mastectomy. Using the excuse that you want to be a "natural" woman will not work no matter how you color it. Making a blanket statement about all other people is very disrespectful and very narrow minded.

Diane Elizabeth
06-07-2011, 07:53 AM
I prefer my natural AA cup breasts with a padded bra over wearing my C cup breast forms. I never felt comfortable wearing them. Though most people notice larger breasts, I prefer the smaller ones. I used to say (jokingly) anything bigger than a handful was a waste.

Anneliese
06-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Although there are some very sexy large breasts out there, I am someone who doesn't care that much about them on women. When I dress, I am happy with my halfway between A and B naturals which developed more or less on their own when I went through my first CD phase. Take it with a huge grain of salt if you wish, but during that first phase (during a period of extreme work stress) I chewed on lots of fennel and fenugreek seeds, as well as eating lots of soy products (a vegan, so soy remains a major part of my diet). The breasts emerged, and despite having lost weight recently (5'11" 150), they're still there. I prefer the small-breasted look on me, especially because it's natural. I prefer the small-breasted look on women, also because it's natural. Again, medium to large are often fine, but it's just not a focus of my preferences.

Tina B.
06-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Yes women pad, I've known girls from about 7 th grade on that padded with anything from toilet paper to old socks. My wife is a cancer surviver, believe it, a lot of women wear prostheses. Now as for me, I've worn C cups for years, put on a lot of weight, and felt I had to go to a D for balance, since losing weight, I went back to the C's found it still to big for me, so I got a 38 B bra and a set of Breast enhancers, and with them it takes what would be an A up to a small B, I've found I like the look better with most of my tops.
Tina B.

Pythos
06-07-2011, 11:11 AM
I for one dislike big breasts. It really depends on the rest of the woman though. I am so not a fan of a woman or cder that has breasts that are out of proportion to the rest of her body. Now, would I not date or get hooked up with a female so equipped....no way, but would I actively pursue? Nope. I do dislike how too many women are convinced their breasts are too small, when to me they are fine. It is also upsetting when a woman gets breast augmentation to make "her man" happy.

A motto I picked up early in life is "more than a handful is a waste".

There is one set of me where I went a tad bit over my normal size...I just dislike how top heavy I look, so I stick with perhaps A to B sizes.

Wendy_Marie
06-07-2011, 11:12 AM
I have in the past tended to lean towards the larger end of breast sizes only because it seemed like a more natural look for my frame size. I am 5'8" tall and weigh in at a little over 200 pounds...although I have been dropping weight at a rate of around 2 lbs per week.

I am noticing more and more that as I lose weight my C-cup breast are beginning to appear too large and unnatural looking to me now.

I absolutely detest having to wear breast forms etc...and have been considering just going with a natural look regardless...I have enough natural breast to fill out an A-Cup...but find it difficult to find bras in my size with an A-Cup, as I am sure other have had as well...?

Sophie86
06-07-2011, 11:39 AM
I like the slimming effect I get from my C cups. :)

Billie Jean
06-07-2011, 11:45 AM
I have a natural A cup size and I use enhancers to get to a B. I have a D cup bra that I use water balloons to get the size. I like the way they look with some tops and the way the B cups look with others. When I go out this weekend I'll be sporting the D cup. Billie Jean

UNDERDRESSER
06-07-2011, 12:50 PM
As far as admiring women, I do prefer smaller breasts, even effectively flat chested if it comes to it. However, it's more a case of how the whole figure works together. Some women are just built to be big and beautiful, a good example is Jerri Ryan, particularly in her "Seven of Nine" persona. For myself, if I ever get around to "full dress" I would think I would have to make it appear that I have a C cup at least, just because at 6' 2" and 200 pounds I would tend to think flat would look seriously ridiculous.

StacyCD
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
I especially like the idea that some times I can wear my DDs and when I want to go stealth wear my Bs! Change it up depending on my mood.

suchacutie
06-07-2011, 01:35 PM
My wife and I addressed this size issue right from the beginning, and her advice was a proportional size. At the time I had a bit bigger waist so my 40B looks a little bigger on me than they used to, but it's still proportional. I don't think I'd want to get any bigger, expecially as my waist decreases. I'm with Karren on this one: I'm trying to get my waist down enough that I can get to 28" corsetted, giving me a true size 8 from the waist down. At that point I may have to rethink breast size to go a bit smaller.

tina

kristinacd55
06-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I have 40C breast forms, feels just right....

Lorna
06-07-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm no expert in this but I tend to agree with all those who have mentioned proportion rather than absolute size. A female friend of mine, who is heavily built but not enormous, nevertheless has massive breasts. I cannot even hazard a guess at what size they might be but, to me, they look embarrassingly large and I suspect that the woman concerned probably feels the same.

My own male shape - and that of many if not most cross-dressing men, makes this idea of proportion very difficult to apply. The width of my shoulders and my chest measurement would point to needing quite big breasts, yet my relatively narrow hips would cause big breasts to look extremely top-heavy. I don't think I could shrink my waist enough to make much difference and I would start to feel very artificial (and probably uncomfortable) to be wearing large false breasts, a tight corset on my waist and big pads on my hips! No, a B-cup bra seems to me to be about right when I look down at the resulting promontories and doesn't add too much disproportion when I stand sideways to look in the mirror and see a top-to-toe view.

Kathi Lake
06-07-2011, 04:34 PM
I have many female friends who have nothing more than mosquito bites, it seems. They are quite happy and beautiful in their femininity. Why? It just 'goes' with their body type and image. I have other friends who have had implants - a few of them have even been dissatisfied with the first set and had larger ones put in. They are (now) quite happy and beautiful in their femininity.

Me? I have almost the smallest forms you can get (size 4). When I went to the mastectomy shop, the owner and her daughters tried many different sizes on me - from an A cup to a very full D. We took front and side pictures of me in both a bra and a tight sweater and compared them on a computer to get the right 'fit' - not just in size, but in the right size for my body frame. Although we all knew that the Ds wouldn't be right for me, they laughingly wanted me to try them just to see what I'd look like. I looked like a pencil that swallowed two basketballs. :)

We decided that an A or a B cup is what nature would have given me. I looked OK with the Bs, but my desire to blend in rather than stand out is what led us to the A cup forms. I love them, and they give me the confidence that at least my breasts help me to look like the woman I would have been had the cards been dealt differently.

Kathi

Barbara Dugan
06-07-2011, 05:48 PM
I have mix feelings about the right size for me, my forms are size 5 but when added to the breast tissue that I got they got much bigger..I am pretty sure they turn heads but I feel they are a little too big..recently I am starting to return to the small pantyhosee filled with bird seed about half the size of my forms , I am getting a better body proportion this way

LoriFlores
06-07-2011, 06:08 PM
I've tried forms in the past but now go au naturel. I wear bras without formed cups, sports bras, and bralettes. This works for me, and although small, while dressed like this my breasts do look pretty.

mrortho
06-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Depending on dress, I will go without forms, flat chested with just a bra showing slightly from under a low cut top.
Sometimes I don't feel like having 'breasts', something extra to worry about. I'm more of a 'legs' person myself.

suspender
06-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I have different forms for different moods. I love my smaller forms that go well with a bustier and clothing that match it. I have three sets of forms that range from large C to J, all of which was considered in feedback from this site in one form (excuse the pun) or another. Each set make me feel a different way. Tamara had a good point in that she was getting at: not one form suits all. The motives behind what we do is so varied. One day I may love the C's and yet another I will go with the Gs or Js because it suits what im wearing. Why?: because its how i feel at the time.

Fab Karen
06-07-2011, 06:30 PM
I've never found those women with obvious boob-jobs with the "inflated round balloons" on the chest attractive, they don't flow with the shape of their body.
The other question: No, my real chest doesn't bounce when I jump, I need forms to have a femme shape. Proportion to your frame is key.

Genivieve
06-07-2011, 06:41 PM
I actually like small/normal breasts on girls. They seem so much more shapely and pretty. After much experimenting, I've realized that I have to go with a really small breast look myself. My shoulders are really broad on an otherwise slender frame. Adding anything up top makes me look hulkish.

Julogden
06-07-2011, 07:41 PM
I've never worn breast forms. I've always used lightly padded bras or sometimes push-up pads intended for smaller-breasted females if I wanted to show some cleavage. Nowadays I usually wear unpadded small-cup bras that I can fill without padding or forms. I've always found small-to-average breasts to be the most attractive.

Carol

Maiko Newhalf
06-07-2011, 08:34 PM
I actually like small/normal breasts on girls. They seem so much more shapely and pretty. After much experimenting, I've realized that I have to go with a really small breast look myself. My shoulders are really broad on an otherwise slender frame. Adding anything up top makes me look hulkish.

Same here. I like to just have A cup on myself.

winny
06-07-2011, 09:25 PM
having some boobage is important to my inner woman... it is so maternal and very female.. so yes, small breasts are very adequate for my size (5'8 140 lbs).. a b/c cup is more than adequate.. anything larger wouldn't look good on me...

jaqueline1
06-07-2011, 10:33 PM
i prefer an A cup. ive never used breast forms i just use alittle padding. A cup's are easier to hide if you love to wear your bra's all the time

Luciana Vitale
06-07-2011, 11:19 PM
A happy 36 B girl here!!!!

donnalee
06-08-2011, 12:23 AM
I really don't want to wear forms; when I hit andropause about 10 years ago, I was also being titrated up on medication I was taking for one of my many medical conditions. One, the other, or both caused a significant breast growth; when I measure the way the bra sites say, I come up with a C cup. The difficulty is that I have a wide chest and the nipples are close to the outside of it. I've never been able to find a bra that fit well or would move things around to create some cleavage.
Physically, my preference has always been for slender, sinuous women, which includes smaller breasts. The older I get, however, a clever wit and a kind heart matter much more than physical appearance.

Ms Jennifer
06-08-2011, 04:54 AM
For me,It depends on the outfit. Some look better with a c-cup,some better with b-cup.I just bought a cute summer dress that looks great with no bra and just my little a-cups.

lauraabdl
06-08-2011, 05:28 AM
I am 6'2" and 225lbs and still loseing weight, I am a 42A natural and find that a 42B bra works nicely with small forms, not into large breasts for myself, tried it didn't like it, prefer my 42B look, besides my clothes fit more nicely with breast forms.
My opion Laura Lee

BillieJoEllen
06-08-2011, 11:23 AM
When I dress I don't want large breasts and I definitely don't want real small breasts. I can almost fit nicely into a 'B' cup and that seems plenty enough for me.

hotskirt
06-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi. I probably have natural A. I wear a lite paded 40B bra with breast enhancers. I'm 170 lbs so it gives me a nice look. Not overly done.

Kate17
06-08-2011, 04:54 PM
I have a fairly muscular chest and tried larger forms and never liked the look - the full back in a dress. I also prefer small breasted women. So, i worked my way down from a size 7, to 6 and now 5 form. Somethng like a 42B. I wear a size 12 skirt and pant and have to go Xlarge on the top. So I minimize the breast and feel more comfortable.

*Kira*
06-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Small cup size, all the way.
Aside from mental and emotional preferences, being petite, I would look much better sporting A's than anything larger anyhow =)

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206332_216035875088805_100000471817954_916263_4657 051_n.jpg
^ Me not in girl mode. Perfect display of my body type, though.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Years of weightlifting have made me too top heavy to begin with and the times I have expiremented with forms it's never looked right on me. Therefore the most of an enhancement I use is a 36B bra and make the best with the body I have been issued.

Daphne Renee
06-09-2011, 08:33 AM
I normally wear a 38c.. for me anything bigger than a C would just draw to much attention.

StarrOfDelite
06-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Im a size C with forms and Im 5"11 at 155lbs. Seems ok with me anything smaller I feel like a man.

We're the same height and weight. I'm a bit top heavy as a man, 42" chest (under armpits), 29-30" waist, and 36" hips. I still pump iron for the upper body twice a week, benching 175 lbs times three sets times ten reps, can do 15-16 pull-ups on a good day, and have what is functionally (doesn't look feminine) "A" size pec muscles naturally. I use small forms and a 38-B Bra, and I'm happy with that because I prefer an androgynous type look, which is probably not in the middle of the Bell Curve on this subject in this group. I feel that anything larger than a B cup and small forms emphasizes my male athlete upper body too much. I hardly ever wear anything but sports bras or soft bras, too; don't like underwires.

joanna4
06-09-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm thin and I prefer smaller breast. Im currently using a 36B but could use an upgrade.

bomba
06-10-2011, 12:32 AM
i just bought a new bra. its my third bra i ever bought.(used to were wifes) MY FIRST 2 WERE C CUP THEN D CUP.both padded. but it just didnt look right,as i work out and have managed to develop a little clevege. so i bought a b cup push up bra and now i can show the clevege.it looks more natural than the bigger bras.big isnt everything unless u are talking about whats between a guys legs

bomba
06-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Years of weightlifting have made me too top heavy to begin with and the times I have expiremented with forms it's never looked right on me. Therefore the most of an enhancement I use is a 36B bra and make the best with the body I have been issued.
i must say jocelyn you look great

silhouette
06-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Big? no. Small? no.

proportionate to frame? YES
if they're big OR small then you're doing it wrong!

marny
06-11-2011, 07:10 PM
I've tried them all. I'm a 42 B and will sick to it. Especially the ones that stick to you and you can go braless. I know we're not supposecd to advocate sights. I have no finacial interest. have a look at truekare.

zoe m
06-12-2011, 12:36 AM
I have breast forms, but I don´t like to use them much, they make me feel like I´m trying too hard. I have a small body so they look big on me. I like them sometimes, but usually I´d rather stuff with something...

Jenniferpl
06-12-2011, 04:50 AM
Being full figured, anything less than C's or D's would not look right. They make look proportionate and give a me to girliel ook . Board shoulders and chest make B's look like I have nothing at all. From the comments, it appear most you have small frames. I would give anything to be able to wear a 36 or 38 bra. Depending on the make, sometimes I can squize into a 42 but usually it's a 44.

Lady_Chaos
06-18-2011, 06:35 AM
I wear a 36A double pushup with my man boobs (La Senza 'hello sugar' line), makes them look like natural B cup :)
would wear a 38A but I haven't found one in that size...

Sarasometimes
06-18-2011, 06:47 AM
When I was shopping for my forms, this was of course the key question. Since my goal is to blend (not get hassled) I went for a proportional sized bustline. Too small and i may look like a guy even more plus I wanted to experience the weight of my forms and learning how to move with boobs. I agree that the women I find most attraction are modestly to small busted. They are not mistaken for guys since they have the facial features and other curves women have. i just recently got a padded girdle to help in that area. So before, I needed to have the bustline to make tha pisture look right to me. I do have a 36A lightly padded bra I like wearing when underdressing.

StephanieC
06-18-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm 5 9, around 150...on the small side. I just go with what I have...I've not felt comfortable with anything else.

Sarah V
06-18-2011, 08:30 AM
I am 5'5" and weigh @ 155 lbs. I am a natural 38A /A+ bra cup size (possibly pushing more towards a B cup) and generally I feel very comfortable with and prefer my natural breast size. I have some very nice noticible bounce when I walk, run, or walk on stairs. Others who have seen me say they look very good the way naturally are. I do have small enhancers that I wear on occasion. However, a close sister has let me try on her D/DD forms, and I have to admit they are fun to wear.

Frédérique
06-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance? I'm curious how many of you just go with what you already have, breast/chest-wise, to emulate a very small-breasted woman? I would perhaps feel better if I had some sort of support garment or bra to shove my flesh northward. If anyone has insight into that, I'd appreciate it also.

I also prefer the small-breasted look – my breastforms are negligible, just enough to create a little shape to help the fit of a dress or blouse. I use a sport bra, and two small pads – that’s it. I used to balk at the idea of breastforms, for reasons I have discussed many times, preferring to do nothing at all. However, once I got some decent dresses it became obvious that I needed to do something. I have little or nothing to work with, but a friend on this site suggested the solution I now employ whenever I need a little shape. A small-breasted appearance suits me just fine…
:battingeyelashes:

prettieboy
06-18-2011, 04:32 PM
i do different sizes for different looks

Robyn2006
06-18-2011, 04:43 PM
I'm rather small, 5'8" 140 lbs, and wrestled with cup size for a long time, finally realizing I'm a 38D and wear transform triangle breasts, size 8. A bit much for some, I know. But all of the women in my family are quite thin and well endowed, so guess I came to it naturally.

anda_mouse
06-18-2011, 06:04 PM
simple answer i like the small busted look.

t-girlxsophie
06-18-2011, 07:34 PM
I have always wore what I think is perfect for my height 5ft 10,weight (not telling lol) etc they are 38c they look just fine ,not too big and I like the way they feel,dabbled with big boobs 40dd but just looked far too big,affected my posture and that in turn also affected my confidence.Big isn't always better

Sophie

Angie G
06-18-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm 5 foot 7 and 155 #'s I do use a B size enhancers. I do tend to stay on the small side Only ou to a C cud. Well I do sometimes wear a ''D'':hugs:
Angie

Janine cd
06-18-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm 6' 2" and have been comfortable with a 38B bra all the time that I've crossdressed.

Natalie D
06-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Well I'm a boob man so I go for the busty look. All my bras are large cup G,H. I love big bras and these days they can be very sexy. My partner was F,G cup so I got used to wearing them with padding. The 1st item I bought after we split was a lovely white H cup bra. I would not feel the same without my big boobs. I only CD at home but if I ever did venture outside I would still have to go go for a E or F cup. Natalie is a busty girl :)

lingerieLiz
06-19-2011, 11:05 PM
A woman's bust size has never been a problem with me. I'm a 36C or was. I'm back on a diet so that my 36s fit properly. A few of the women that work for me have done enhancements and they don't look real.

brandi_31_10
07-01-2011, 11:33 AM
im 5'6 200 lbs and i rather have larger boobs i usually wear 42DDD

gender_blender
07-01-2011, 12:56 PM
After some years of taking hormones, my chest is noticable, but small in comparison to biological females. I stopped using breast forms years ago and used Fredericks of Hollywood's liquid lift bras to help enhance my bust development. Occasionally I opt for a sports bra or no bra to validate my identity as a thin lesbian in a relationship with a biological female, which is accurate as chest size can be an indication of fertility in thin/fit women.

prene
07-01-2011, 07:59 PM
I use to always like BIG breasts.
The more I dress the smaller look i am more confortable with.
I love my 34-36D forms. Not real big for my form ... I have thunder thighs and I want a natural feminine figure.

Eryn
07-02-2011, 01:39 AM
I wanted forms that looked proportionate and were correctly shaped for my age. I selected #6 wide forms that fill out a 38B VS full coverage T-shirt bra perfectly. they look great on my 6'2" 165 pound body! They blend perfectly with what little breast tissue I have so necklines tend to lay close to my skin. This allows me to wear somewhat lower necklines without worrying as much about gaps.

Sarah Jayne
07-02-2011, 09:51 AM
GG girls I have have dated in the past have come in all sizes and I have enjoyed my experiences with these girls. I am naturally overweight, so I have larger breastforms that hopefully blend in with me and I hope make me look more natural. One of my phobias in accepting my CDing is to avoid cliches of guys in drag with overly large breasts because that is feminine. I think if anything, my forms are too small for my frame as I also have issues with my weight and crave to be slimmer than I am. I have issues :-/

KGretch82
07-25-2011, 08:15 AM
I think proportion is best, and lean on the smaller size. Being 5'11" and 175, 36-38C looks just right.

Leilani68
07-25-2011, 08:22 AM
I am naturally a Very Perky A cup, but do go with a B cup and forms once in awhile...
:battingeyelashes:

TGMarla
07-25-2011, 08:25 AM
When I first got breast forms, I opted for a size 7, whatever that is. When they arrived, and I put them on, I felt like I was carrying around a balcony worthy of Shakespeare. And although others told me that they looked fine, I felt that they were just too big. I sent them back and asked for a size 6, but they were out of stock. So they sent me a set of size 5 forms instead and hoped that I'd be okay with them.

I am. They are just fine. They give me a bust of around 38 inches, and that looks fine on my frame. Not too big, and not too small. However, to tie this in to the OP's question, I'd say that this is not really a "small breasted appearance". They're just kinda average to normal. But they do show up in a sweater, no doubt.

Steveo
07-25-2011, 12:46 PM
i would never dream of using forms' i range from an a to a c cup in bra's and love the feeling of the material on my skin, i also love tweeking my nipples through shear tops.steve

Lunchbox
07-25-2011, 05:46 PM
I definably like the look of small breasts more. In all my dressing I've never had the urge to stuff my shirt or dress. I like the way my body looks and I have no desire to change that. Either way, to each their own.

pinto
07-25-2011, 05:59 PM
I like very small breasted GG but for myself i prefer the heavy look.

Ruthi
07-25-2011, 09:42 PM
I prefer small breasted woman,but for myself different sizes for different outfits.

kimmy p
07-26-2011, 10:49 PM
I like to look proportional. Unfortunately I am a larger person so that means the size 12-14 Ta-Ta's.

myriamcd
08-25-2011, 09:54 AM
I was being sold on selecting forms that was proportional to my size resulting in essentially D's (ie I have wide shoulders). They looked way too big and decided to go with my gut and selected 38B's. Looks great (subtle, not "overdone"). Anyways, just a personal preference.

zorianacd
08-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Prefer small breasted. Tried forms and they looked way too big for my broad shoulders. Wife said the smaller breasted looks better, too. So now I just wear a padded bra which gives just a little extra.

Taylor Skyrim
08-25-2011, 11:31 AM
I'm 6' 135 lbs. waist is about a 29. I own a set of forms that are C's but i am looking into getting a set of B's to help looking a lot more natural. My ex wore 36C and she was 5'10" 120 lbs. That is were I did a lot of my basis for most of my measurements because of the closeness in size and build.

Raychel Torn
08-27-2011, 10:53 PM
This may sound silly but I keep my boobs smaller than my wife's. She loves the way they look and feel and I don't want her to think I am trying to out do her.

BiancaEstrella
09-03-2011, 12:50 AM
I wouldn't mind having slightly larger, naturally-occurring breasts. I'm an almost-A.

Jessica Ames
09-03-2011, 12:55 AM
This may come from the fact that androgyny in men and woman is very appealing to me, I prefer small for me, only because it just seems more natural. I'm not one for padding, but I don't look down on it, in any way

cassandra54
09-03-2011, 01:37 AM
well i am 5-9, 190 and have a bit of a gut. when i started cross-dressing i wore 36a bras, which were way to big in the cup area. i got breast forms which make me a 38c. i have lots of pretty bras now and i think the proportion is realistic. http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6203/6107705847_70d7f9b248.jpg

herwannabe
09-03-2011, 01:39 PM
I would prefer a C cup I like the look of nice round not drooping or phony

Luciana Vitale
09-03-2011, 03:03 PM
36-b is the size i like to wear

CamillaCD
09-03-2011, 03:34 PM
I am tall and skinny (6' and 155lbs). When I started 5 years ago I first bought a pair of c+. Looking back I don't know what I was thinking. Now I often go for a B-. I don't know if that size is the average for my frame, but I am happy with it.

Samantha43
09-03-2011, 07:17 PM
As I get older, I seem to prefer a smaller, proportional look. I go between a 38B and 38C.

Sophie_C
09-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Honestly, I think it's what's most appropriate for your frame. If you're a bigger or curvier girl, then larger breasts come with the territory. If you're slim and slinky, then smaller breasts come with that. This goes for GG's as well, btw! Nothing looks more ridiculous than an overly topheavy girl!

kymmieLorain
09-04-2011, 12:38 AM
While I prefer smaller breasts for myself, I feel it looks better on me. My SO is just the opposite she has large breasts.

Kymmie

danielletorresani
09-04-2011, 01:58 AM
I love my massive breastforms. For me, the bigger, the better.

Claire96c
09-04-2011, 12:02 PM
I enjoy dressing as a little girl so I prefer to be flat chested and so not wear a bra when I am en femme. However, if I am dressed as a adult woman then I have small breasts.

Claire

Lynn Marie
09-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance?

No!

KristyPa
09-12-2011, 05:52 PM
I wear a bra but do not add any padding. I have bought padded bras before and thought they looked bad on me. I think the reason they looked bad is, I'm 5' 9", 42" chest and it was just to much, so I go with what I got.

*Vanessa*
09-12-2011, 05:57 PM
ya I gotta say I like small breast. Androgyny is really in this year <winkwink> :D

Kittyagain
09-12-2011, 06:03 PM
I really like my natural breast but sometimes, a little extra help makes a blouse or just a plain top hang better.

Kitty

BLUE ORCHID
09-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Hi Amanda, I usualy go with my 44DD's but I have a smaller set 42B/C's every now and then I'll get the little girls out.

Orchid

mywifeswoman
09-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Everybodys different, I love my D's, they look good with just a bra on looking in the mirrow or with clothing. They give me the curves I find to represent the ideal feminine shape, the contrast between the projection of a nice set of boobs to a small waist to a nice curvy butt that also projects out. I love to walk with the D's and feel the weight, jiggle and projection especially when walking in heels, it feels oh so feminine. I also love the look as reflected in a store front window. If I were female and small breasted I would probially give up food (just kidding) and head to the plastic surgeon. To me seeing clevage with nice size breasts is a real turn-on. Breasts not so big that you look yukkie but yea, for me D boobs are the right fit. Agreed! I think for most, seeing breasts is part of the womanly shape, ect. There are some that have small to no breasts at all and then those that have the humongous set. Either way, I like them, and it is a personal preference I guess as to what one thinks they look good. I like the "D's", but may experiment with smaller with other outfits. I'm not sure I myself would look good with huge H size breasts as im smaller and got a gut a little. I am working that down best I can, lost 7 lbs so far and hope to wear a 30" waist or less if possible, so breast size could be a factor depending on overall weight.

Katira
09-12-2011, 11:27 PM
I prefer the small breasted appearance, generally a full 38a, in thee summertime when wearing t-shirts. The rest of the time I like to go up to a 38b at the largest size.

Ellyn
09-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Definately a preference for smaller breasts.

Annaliese2010
09-13-2011, 12:43 AM
Itty bitty titties tha best in GG's & M2F Lez...and thus, my preference, I guess. And yet I love all types of breasts...if I were quite truthful. Honest am [thats it, the EnD] :battingeyelashes: