PDA

View Full Version : What 'item' completes your change?

Iskandra
06-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Is it make up, knickers, shoes or boots, or anythingnylon or lace?

When choice was limited, to me it was simply lingerie, now I have that and skirts, tops and you name it, the thrill really kicks in when doing up my booties.. Heart pounds, I breath deeper and the mind softens,yes in a way it's sexual, but totally unlike the male lust thing.. (just wanna get my rocks off)..

But still, I think that booties aside, the thing that will complete my change is the wig I am waiting for to arrive! The feel of long flowing hair over ones back and shoulders, running fingers through it.. (my head is always shaven)

Point is that yes, boobs, arse and running my fingers down skin, exploring a girls curves is a sexual as well as sensual thing, but running my fingers through long hair has always been purely sensual, far more intimate for several reasons.. :daydreaming:

I..

JenniferS
06-07-2011, 08:29 AM
I under dress with panties all the time and wear skirts, a nice blouse, nylons, pumps and bras as much as possible. But when I have the time for Jennifer to be and relax< its the wig, jewelry and makeup that complete me.
JenniferS

Karren H
06-07-2011, 08:41 AM
For me its a big smile that makes it compete!!!!

JeanneF
06-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Wig, makeup, breasts and earrings. I "partial dress" all the time around the house (wearing a top and skirt, or summer dress and such), but it's when I put on those final touches is when I really feel "girled up".

Tina B.
06-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Depends on what day it is, some days underdressed is all it needs, others, it's not until I hit that spray of Channel #5 at the end.
Tina B.

Iskandra
06-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Lol..
I love it Karren.. totally understand..
Even if smiles are common to both genders, there is a subtle difference..

I..

MsKimiko
06-07-2011, 09:24 AM
I think the wig and fake eyelashes are what are the main things that give me that femme look

Not saying I don't need everything else, that is just what starts the femme look

Sophie86
06-07-2011, 09:32 AM
I'm not there until I have the hair. :)

GMCD
06-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Shoes. Shoes are definitely the thing for me.

I honestly believe that it goes back to my childhood and early adolescence. You see, as a kid I could get my hands on just about any feminine garment you can think of (and I often did, much to my mother's dismay) except for shoes. I wore my mother's heels when I was a wee tike, but my mother is 4'7" with a tiny frame to match and it wasn't long before I outgrew her footwear. So, for most of my life up until I was old enough to have a job and my own car and some freedom I could dress up but I didn't have a pair of shoes to wear. I remember staring longingly at women's feet, with their beautiful pumps and platforms and sandals (heck, I even loved their sneakers!) and wishing I could wear the same.

Now, I am not a foot fetishist by any means, nor a shoe fetishist. I never have "gotten off" on those kinds of things. I just wanted to wear heels and all the other wonderful styles of ladies footwear for so long that it's the one part of dressing up that gives me the greatest satisfaction. Whenever I get dressed, I put my shoes on last, a finishing touch that makes me feel finally complete and whole.

Much love!

Paula_56
06-07-2011, 11:14 AM
The wig is the crowning glory!!!!!!!

Alice B
06-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Wig for sure and Karren's big smile

Kaz
06-07-2011, 11:30 AM
It's the hair... always!

Crissy Kay
06-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Yess, its the wig for me too, or I do not consider myself dressed!!

thechic
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Hair and makup are the most for to me.

suchacutie
06-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Since I underdress most of the time, shoes start the process. Hair and lipgloss end the process, but along the way it's the changes that let the hair and lips push it over the edge. Suddenly Tina is there brushing her hair, puts on her glasses and smiles :) They guy that stood there an hour before has melted away and Tina is again ready to enter the world.

mmm, nice.

PattiMichaels
06-07-2011, 03:07 PM
It's the hair, hands down. Of course, I don't underdress, so I'm always 100% en femme when I become Patti. Without the hair, I just look like Patti with an unusual hair style.

Carla4Guage
06-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Yes! Getting the hair brushed out is the point at which I feel the majic. Although sometimes putting in the earrings has a lot to do with the feeling also.

carhill2mn
06-07-2011, 04:05 PM
My "finishing touch" is when I put on my wig and adjust the style to my liking.

Mellisastocking996
06-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Its that looking in the mirror after getting ready and looking totally changed:)

joank
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM
After the hair, shoes and dressing, my final touch is the lipstick, in just the right shade.

Maiko Newhalf
06-07-2011, 05:45 PM
For some reasons, the first thing came into my mind is the earrings. :)

Barbara Dugan
06-07-2011, 05:51 PM
I think Lipstick, is the last thing I apply

Staci G
06-07-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm not there until I have the hair. :)

I am right there with ya Sophie, It is like the icing on thed cake.

NathalieX66
06-07-2011, 07:45 PM
I'll feel like the real deal when my own hair is down past my chin.....six more months to go. :cheer:

TGMarla
06-07-2011, 07:48 PM
Chalk up another one for the hair. When I put the wig on, it changes my identity, at least as far as the mirror goes.

Michelle Charles
06-07-2011, 07:55 PM
I enjoy all the different items for their specail enhancement, but I really start to feel like someone else when I put on a lovely hairdo and throw my head back, that first glimpse of makeup and beautiful hair is always special.
Michelle

Sallee
06-07-2011, 08:04 PM
the finish touch seems to be the hair for most of us in this post. I am right there with that also I am not complete until I have those long lovely locks.

Pattie O
06-07-2011, 08:22 PM
To be specific I find that it is when I put on mascara and eyeshadow.That's when I feel most like the woman I want("am suppose") to be.

KateSpade83
06-07-2011, 08:36 PM
I need my wig, breast forms, femme glasses, and makeup to look like a woman.

midnightMelissa
06-07-2011, 08:41 PM
I have to agree with Tina that most of the time it depends. For the full effect though I need my corset. Not sure why but it wouldn't matter what I was wearing the corset would make it complete.

Melissa

Andromeda
06-07-2011, 09:11 PM
For me it's the breast forms. Until I fill out the clothes properly the magic is not fully there.

Cheryl T
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
For me it's my hair. That's when I feel complete.

PretzelGirl
06-07-2011, 10:43 PM
When I finally give up trying to get my hair just right and say that is as good as it gets today.

sometimes_miss
06-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Wig. Long, lucious hair spells female to me.

Jessica Keys
06-08-2011, 11:28 AM
I guess for myself it is when I get that last garter strap hooked up to my expensive nylons and the feel of them on my legs.
Followed by nylon hip huggers and bra/forms.
I don't know why but the feeling of having my legs/waist covered but still being naked has always made it "that time'. LOL

Iskandra
06-09-2011, 04:17 AM
Well I got home after work today, checked my mail and my long awaited wig had arrived!! Raced through the shower, put on a bra, opaque hose, lacy kinickers, slinky black halter dress and heels, then put on the long auburn red wavy wig with trembling hands..
OMG, I no longer feel like a guy in femme clothing, it changed the look, it changed the feel! Seeing hair out of the corner of my eyes, looking down and seeing hair over my breasts, feeling it softly tickling my skin.. The sensation! Yes the hair has taken over from the heels in feeling complete! Love it!!

Now I just have to learn wig care, do's and dont's (I hear the go frizzy if brushed?!)
And getting used to the annoyance of flicking hair out of my face/eyes.. (which is a good annoyance..) :battingeyelashes:

PS; no makeup, my skill in application makes me look like a drag clown! :doh:

I..

NicoleScott
06-09-2011, 08:29 AM
The things that drive my dressing are eyelashes, makeup (especially lipstick), and high heels. Everything else is necessary for making the transformation complete. But the one thing that makes the most difference in changing a guy into a girl is the wig. Without it, I'm just a guy in makeup and a dress.

StarrOfDelite
06-09-2011, 09:46 AM
1.A. Wig 1.B. Minimal Makeup (lipstick, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, eyeliner, dab of rouge on my cheeks)
1.C. Bra and forms 4. Earrings 5. Finger nail polish 6. Toe Nail Polish

I could be wearing a three piece B2 suit and wing-tip oxfords, and I'd still feel like a girl if I had those six items accomplished.

Rhibabes
06-09-2011, 04:09 PM
mine is the hair and makeup so when i look in the mirror i see rhi not r**n

the_me
06-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Has to be my ring of power that transforms me into the perfect, large breasted woman!

Haha, wishes aside, for me it has to be the combination of breast forms + wig. If I had to choose one, I'd go wig, as even without forms in, seeing myself with feminine hair (or pretty much hair in general) just gives it that magic touch.... I guess it could be considered my magic wig of transformation!

Lexine
06-09-2011, 05:18 PM
A complete change to my femme self requires a bra and my breast forms and my femme clothes.

Otherwise, I merely only need tinted concealer and eyeliner in order to do a "quick change" into my femme persona. My chest is naturally big, so I usually tuck my stomach in more, tuck my shoulders back and that usually completes it.

Kathryn Philips
06-09-2011, 06:56 PM
... my smile and pearl earrings

marny
06-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Not the first time this has been brought up but my answer is still the same. When the heels go on, I shine!

Janet Bern
06-12-2011, 06:30 AM
Topping off with a high quality wig puts me over the top. smiling

Sarasometimes
06-12-2011, 03:17 PM
The full appearance as Sara and most important now to me is a good tuck and my makeup looking goood! Extra O's are intentional.

Princess_of_Hckloins
06-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Its the hair....and the right shade of lipstick ;-)

seyken
06-12-2011, 11:16 PM
The Wig,Lipstick and earrings

donnatracey
06-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Easy...the lipstick.......:battingeyelashes:

Stephanie47
06-13-2011, 02:30 PM
I must put on a wig. No matter how unfeminine I may appear en femme that wig hitting my shoulders and the back on the neck make me feel feminine. Of course at a distance from my full length mirror, I can pass for a woman since there are no other bodies at home for me to compare my six foot, two hundred pound frame to.

erickka
06-14-2011, 05:46 AM
It has to be the wig. It TOTALLY changes my whole appearance. Oh, and I can't forget the perfume..... It just sets the mindset.

María José
06-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Make up and earings.

That completes my change and, some times, I only need that.

lynn.crossdresser
06-15-2011, 02:46 AM
For me that feeling of completeness comes when I slip on my heels, I used to be contented with just undies most of the time, but since my first pair of heels the desire to fully dress has increase at least a hundred times.

girlygirly
06-15-2011, 02:55 AM
I bought a Georgina Terry ladies mountain bike today. I love it, because it doesn't have the lowered crossbar, and isn't pink, or obviously femme, but any lady who is serious about bicycling will quickly realize it's a ladies bike.

I really don't know if the word "complete" applies to me, either. I'm not trying to pass as a lady, even though I don't really own a stitch of men's clothing, and have dressed completely in ladies clothing for years. I'm just trying to satisfy my urge be a lady without too many noticing or asking questions.

hera_cd
06-15-2011, 05:24 AM
For me its a big smile that makes it compete!!!!

I like Karren, I think I must be complete :-)

janet p
06-15-2011, 03:22 PM
My heels wether I have anything else or not!

SweetIonis
06-17-2011, 08:04 PM
For me there's a few things

Shaved legs
A scarf or a wig
Panties
makeup
a feminine blouse or wrap
earrings

There are other things to, but those are important

Diana Hannah
07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
It is a Skirt for me

:)

Tina Leigh
07-18-2011, 11:21 AM
I think with underdressing and some casual dressing it really is nails manicured, and lipstick totaly the girl thing. And it does not happen near enough!

zorianacd
07-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Putting on my long nails completes the look for me. Like jewelry, nails are an accessory that completes my look. I also have to have my toes done if I'm wearing open toed shoes.

BLUE ORCHID
07-18-2011, 12:27 PM
For me my shoulder length blond wig is my crowning glory.

Orchid

lynn_lynn
07-18-2011, 12:50 PM
shoes, eyeliner, wig and collar .. (clothing optional)..:heehee:

bridget thronton
07-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Hair and makeup (esp lippy)

WannaBeGirl
07-18-2011, 06:29 PM
definitely hair makeup and nails....

Samantha_Smile
07-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Theres a few bits that I need to feel right when Im dressed.
In order of necessity;
-Wig
-Boobs/shaping
-Ear rings

RenneB
07-19-2011, 10:05 AM
I'd say it was the silicone forms (way too many years with water ballons) and the makeup tips. From early on all I would need to get in the mode was a simple article of clothing. Usually a bra or a slip and that was it. I was en fem. Over time, this evelolved to wigs, water in a balloon, dresses, shoes, pantyhose.

I'm still in the "if only" stage and aspiring to get it perfect. I guess its kind of like, I like the journey and am not fixed on the destination.

If only I had a ..... Then I would order one, put it on and then say well this is good, but how can I get better?

My latest "if only" is dropping the weight. Down 35 so far and gettin' skinny..... slowly though. I've amassed a wardrobe, small by some of the girls on this site's standards, but it's a wardrobe of size. From panties, to bras, forms, corsets, wigs, makeup, nails, shoes, stockings, hose and jewlery.

Kathy Smith
07-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Theres a few bits that I need to feel right when Im dressed.
In order of necessity;
-Wig
-Boobs/shaping
-Ear rings

Yes, I'll go along with that. I like to add a skirt too if at all possible. Your three items just about sum it up though. :-)