PDA

View Full Version : Well Big steps in my high heels

Pythos
06-07-2011, 11:27 AM
For the first time I got into my fem mode and LEFT THE HOUSE!!! Yep, Pythos went out in the real world in a non androgynous, non male in skirt look.

I cleaned up, took off all my "male" garb, moisturized and shaved, slid into a pair of pantyhose, applied some subdued make up, leather skirt, bra, black shirt, wig, and my heels with the full intent of going out. My outfit was essentially the same as my leather skirted set here, just off black hose, black shirt, and heels opposed to my boots, and my wig was not in a pony tail.

When I stepped out to get to my car I was reminded of the wonderful feeling of air going up and down my legs.

I got in the mini, fired up the engine and headed out, destination? The closest CD gathering in my area. I had gotten an invite from a very nice member here to attend.

When I arrived at the club, I was admittedly uncertain. I had not had the sensation of wearing a skirt with high heeled pumps out of the house since my Rock Horror day...apox 20 years ago. I have to say, IT FELT GREAT. LOL.

I opened the door into what I now realized was a bar....I don't think I have ever been in a bar so to say. The Goth club that I usually attend on Mondays has a bar, but it is a dance club predominantly. As I took in the venue I was greeted by quite an attractive female bartender "Hi honey". Now that felt weird, but I immediately realized I am going to have to get used to that quickly.

Well I saw a bunch of cds all talking in a group, and recognized the one from here that had invited me. She immediately introduced me to the others. It felt fascinating to hear my handle "Pythos" being used to identify me outside of the Goth club, friends circle, and on line forums. I was also refered to as "her" and "she" and I had no problems with that.

Once I got settled I slid out of my security blanket, my trench coat. I felt naked...lol. It has been too long since out of the house in a skirt and hose. I think I was steady on my heels. Then I saw my reflection in the mirror. I wanted my camera so I could get a shot of my dark self in such odd surroundings. No pounding music, no black lights, no dark brooding tones. I was a bit out of my environment. It felt good. LOL.

I met several others, but mostly hung out with the one who invited me, and one other. Both were great to be with. Very friendly, and of all things we talked about my first love...flying. LOL. What was really neat was these two had good knowledge of the beasts in the skies that dominate my life. When at the club, or with my friends I am almost always teaching when aviation comes up. Here we were talking like equals.

Later we played pool, which I love. Once again while setting up shots I became very much aware that I was wearing a leather mini skirt and hose, along with falsies. I loved how it felt to have my long hair sweep with my head movements. I also loved how my skirt felt at the hem against my legs, as well as the feeling of it tightening around my posterior, as I moved to set up shots. There was one shot where I was on the table with my hip....Gods I felt sexi. LOL.

The music playing unfortunately did nothing for me. I tried but the minor tones were not there. LOL.

I towered over most there, which was disconcerting in a way, until one of the cds said as I was back in my trench ready to head home " I like how you look with the heels, you made the right choice with those opposed to the flats.

I had fun, and will hopefully go to the next such meeting.

Thank you to you that invited me.

Billie Jean
06-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Its fun isn't it? Now you probably will be ready to go out again as soon as possible. I'm getting out this weekend and hpoefully meet a few other sisters from this site. Billie Jean

DonniDarkness
06-07-2011, 12:03 PM
inspiring my friend! Your courage and perseverance have paid off. Sooooo....... pictures?

lol,
-Donni-

Kathi Lake
06-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Well yay, and yay some more!!

What a fun time!! Aren't the experiences you had just lovely? Aren't the interactions we receive from others satisfying to our soul in so many ways? I'm so glad you had fun. Sure, it's not what you were used to, but that's a good thing too. You even made it in a non-goth venue! Way to step out of your comfort zone! Next stop - dressed at a Barry Manilow concert!

:)

Kathi

Shelly Preston
06-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Glad to hear you had a great time Pythos

I am sure this was just the first trip and there be many more in the future :D

StacyCD
06-07-2011, 01:01 PM
It keeps getting easier the more you go out! Have fun and stay safe!

Dana921
06-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Great to hear you got out and met some others! Always rewarding to interact with others presenting as we wish. Hope this is just one of many positive adventures for you! Congratulations!

Dana

PretzelGirl
06-07-2011, 10:09 PM
I am so glad you got out the way you wanted, as yourself, and it was a great time out (as should be expected). To me the socializing is the icing on the cake. It is nice to get out, it is doubly nice to get out with others. I hope that this continues well for you as I would think from your posts that this opportunity to use your self expression in public is important to you.

Next stop - dressed at a Barry Manilow concert!

And there is nothing wrong with that! :thumbsup:

Debglam
06-07-2011, 11:10 PM
That's great Pythos! Isn't fun to get some time out with the girls!!!! :cheer:

Next stop - dressed at a Barry Manilow concert!

Oh Kathi, You Gave and You Gave Without Taking, And I Sent You Away. . .:heehee:

Amanda22
06-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Pythos, I'm so happy to read your account! Thanks for posting all the details. Happy for you!

docrobbysherry
06-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Why, Pythos! I'm shocked! This is the most positive, uplifting post I've read from u! U went out dressed and had a good time with CROSSDRESSERS! OMG!

Seriously, your lovely post could have been written by me, (or probably MANY other CDs), at the SCC or DLV! Our sisters r REALLY GOOD PEOPLE! I have no desire to go out dressed unless it's to be with other girls! They're simply TOO MUCH FUN!

Pythos, please keep a copy of your post somewhere. Next time you're feeling down, read it! I think there's a message in it about you and your journey! A message only u can appreciate and understand!

And, thank u so much for sharing!

Tina B.
06-08-2011, 08:38 AM
I don't know what's happened to you Pythos, not all that long ago, you seemed really down, with a lot of negative feelings, now it's all get in HEELS, not boots, no Goth, and still had fun, hey you get to hang out with new friends, wearing that outfit, who would care what kind of music they play, it sounds like you had a great time, and have found a real positive side to this whole dressing up thing. Oh, I envy you girls your youth, I wasted way to much of mine worrying about things that just don't mean all that much to an old man. Be Goth at the clubs, be a girl at the friendly places, and be what ever you want the rest of the time, when you get old you wind up pretty much just getting a couple of choices, I get to be a fat old man, or a fat old lady, not much else in between. The young get to play at being just about everything, while finding out what is going to work for them in life, enjoy that time.
Tina B.

MsKimiko
06-08-2011, 08:56 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!! that is a great way to take that first step ;)

Pythos
06-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Tina, I was still Gothy, just not full on. Definitely had my usual dark colors. However, you are right. I was feeling down due to the realization that the GG was really no longer part of my life, and that once again I was...well, dateless.
Music does have to "move me", but I am not complaining in any way.

What I do wish, and I know this is near impossible is that there were more GGs, "hunting" than there were. LOL.

rachaelsloane
06-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Sounds like you had a great time and I'm really happy for you.
Rachael

Stephanie Miller
06-08-2011, 12:34 PM
I don't know about the rest of you.... But I'm not falling for it. This is NOT the Pythos we have all grown to know and love. This is the work of an account hacker teasing all of us! Making us think Pythos actually has the ability to have fun. Pfft!
I'm going to wait until the mods find out who this hacker is and get our Pythos back.

(All in jest Pythos ;) , glad you had fun)

Pythos
06-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Heh, well remember, Morticia, Elvira, and definitely Abby have all sorts of fun and are generally happy. So I suppose I can do it to. Oh wait. I DO!!! Lol, I just don't always write about it here. Cause most of it does not pertain to CDing. :P.

I maybe should have written about my Goth club outings with the GG...well I did post piccies.

Maria in heels
06-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Pythos..I can see that smile that I mentioned thru your post...its wonderful to hear that you had a good time, bringing back feelings that you haven't felt in a long time, and it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.....

joanna4
06-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Wow Pythos that was a very sexy outfite to where out amd I'm glad you liked it, I want that feeling so much

NicoleScott
06-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Great story. Glad you had a good time, and thanks for sharing.

kimdl93
06-10-2011, 08:01 AM
What an experience! Does this change the way you define your CDing in any way.

TxKimberly
06-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Good for you Pythos, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! I still remember the first time I headed out of the door - a magical evening. :)

Duana
06-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Way to go Pythos! I'm surprised. I guess I assumed you were already out and about enfemme. Its a blast.

Pythos
06-10-2011, 10:38 PM
My cding, may take on new roads. I hope to be able to go to the regular gatherings. Not sure if I will mix my more androgynous looks or not though. Getting out of the house is a hassle what with the parental unit (;) ).

I had been out fully CD'd once and that was long ago for Rocky horror. This was an entirely different thing.

I have been out in skirts as male in skirt, or androgynous several times. Just, not in heeled pumps. :P

Marissa
06-11-2011, 03:12 AM
TRAITOR...TRAITOR!!!!! That is who she be...urrrggggghhhh!!!!! do I sound like a pirate????? I should, because my bounty has been stolen..where is the TRUE Pythos.. that I so love to counter chat with??? has she traded in for a fem look????

LOL..ok..I'm teasing.. Pythos.. in honesty..we have our differences..but losing (which I know you haven't) who you truly are to be comfortable with others is the price..well enjoy it..as you want..but remember..the bends you make are yours..not directed..k?

On a lighter note..its great to see you in the other fashion..suits you well.. and with this thread, you seem happy to have ventured out for fun.. don't worry about the gg thing..k? really..one will catch your eye... just make sure yours are open :)