PDA

View Full Version : My Saturday night

gender_blender
10-03-2005, 11:30 PM
So being the person I am, I enjoy getting reactions from people based on their preconceived notions of gender, however congruent or directly in violation of these virtually unjustified rules of appearance I may be. For example, I went to a rather heterosexual club Saturday night early so as to avoid the massive rush and cover fees, dressed completely as a female, donning one of my more expensive, tight and low-cut tops and tight dark blue jeans. The bouncer studied my ID for longer, making more comparative glances at me than usual, until he puzzelingly asked, "What's your name?!?" I confirmed that it was in fact "Charles" as stated on my ID. He gave me back my card and said sternly, "Sorry, I was thrown off by your eyecolor."
Yeah, eyecolor. I get that alot.

After that, I went to an "alternative lifestyle" club. There was a very gorgeous woman alone on the dance floor. Tall. Slender. Built like a model. I enjoy watching her dance. I wandered off upstairs to play billiards. Later, I invited her to play with me after spotting her in the upstairs blacklight lounge. She was smokin' hot physically and great at the game. She says she has a boyfriend, but wants a girlfriend too. I smile. She asks about my status. I state that I'm looking for a girlfriend and I've never dated a male. We both smile. A few games later, I ask her for her number. Her name is Shannon. I find it irresistable the way she says, "...but I like girls too." We play teams and she volunteers to be on mine for the next few billiards bouts. I give her, her boyfriend, and her brother a ride to their house in my debut as designated driver. Her boyfriend asks me my name during the trip, since Charlie "sounds like a nickname." From earlier introductions, I knew that he and I had the same real name, so I eagerly awaited his reaction to mine. "Charles". "That's an odd name for a girl." I passed far better than I had imagined.

crossdresser25
10-03-2005, 11:45 PM
congrats

michellejean
10-04-2005, 12:12 AM
go girl: i love the story and i think i speak for most of us.we are proud of you......hugs michellejean(mrs.highheels) :thumbsup: :cool: :)

Crystal Harmony
10-04-2005, 12:24 AM
Way cool girl :D keep us all posted if you hook up with her again

Sophia Rearen
10-04-2005, 05:14 AM
Charlie,
Good going. It's hard enough picking up a a girl as a guy. That's a tough one while enfemme. Did you get Shannons number? Keep us advised.

Deidra Cowen
10-04-2005, 06:39 AM
Very cool story Charlie...you are amazing. Like I said before once, I love looking at your website. You take being transgendered out to a new level and are pioneering new ground for all of us.