PDA

View Full Version : Baby steps

xd-tigger
06-07-2011, 06:03 PM
I went outside, all be it in my back yard. I was wearing a black button down dress shirt, then a satin fish tail skirt and satin shirt.

Debb
06-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Feels good, doesn't it? I was thinking about going outdoors today, dressed, but it's 102F here today, so ... not so much.

xd-tigger
06-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah it does feel good :) and wow that's hot.

GMCD
06-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Better than I'm doing these days. I only make it to the back porch... :(

Much love! :)

Anna B
06-07-2011, 06:19 PM
I went outside, all be it in my back yard. I was wearing a black button down dress shirt, then a satin fish tail skirt and satin shirt.

Hi "xd tigger", Yes, going outside dressed is the greatest feeling when the wind blows around your stocking tops!

Hope you have many more such experiences.

Anna x

Staci G
06-07-2011, 07:59 PM
I have found walking to and from the stores listening to my own heels click on the pavement and sidewalk to be soo exilerating. It is as if I was meant to be walking in heels. I am torn as to I like it better with or without pantyhose I love the feel of the air blowing up my dress or skirt. yep get out there in your own backyard or the shopping center it is wonderful.

Angie G
06-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Today the back yard tomorrow the world girl.:hugs:
Angie

Jessica =]
06-08-2011, 12:37 AM
awesome! i still havent got out the bedroom door dressed yet! its rather hard still living with my parents who obviouly dont know..yet...but im thinking of going out one time late at night as they are always home during the day but go to bed quite early. and it doesnt get cold here at night so i could easily get away with something really sexy and girly..thats my goal anyway and im looking forward to the day i can do it! :D

Tina B.
06-08-2011, 08:13 AM
I've been waiting for nice weather, I'm lucky enough to have a small side yard that is completely privet, Living on a hill, the neighbor on the down hill side has about a 10 foot fence between us, only 6 ft on my side, but 10" on his (sorry girls across pond, back in my day they didn't teach us how to use metrics, so you will have to make adjustments, American public schools, what can I say.) But I degrees, about the side yard, small but with hot tub, and enough room to set up a nice lounge area, surrounded by flower beds, I do all of my gardening on this side of the house in femme, love the breeze and sun, and the feelings of being out doors and feeling free to enjoy it!
Tina B.

Anneliese
06-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Congrats!

I have gone onto my back porch in the day fully dressed. I have gone outside my front door to my car fully dressed in the middle of the night.

And then there's what I do every day...

Women's jeans/shorts always along with female-cut t-shirts sometimes. I'm into sequins and shiny (along with delicate and hippie), so I have compiled quite a collection of shiny, satin gym trunks...male versions is all I've worn so far...but shiny silver, gold, purple, green, red, etc. Someday I'll use my pink yoga mat (and be prepared to say my daughter loaned me hers ;-)

The day I cut off my beard is the day I become serious about going out. My body is very feminine (better now than in the picture), and although halfway decent now (for a 57-year-old), I really wish I would have tried this stuff when I was in my 20s. I think I would have been a knockout.

Rhibabes
06-09-2011, 04:35 PM
feels awesome doesnt it i went outside to feed the fish in my fathers pond (they are away) i ended up falling asleep sunbathing with my strappy top and skirt on after shaving my legs for the first time... no doubt my neighbours will say something but im kinda passed caring now