PDA

View Full Version : Advice for the less experienced

jaqueline1
06-07-2011, 10:44 PM
I've been crossdressing for about 5 years i started as a kid but just recently was able to spend most of my time in my girl clothing. iv'e had a hard time finding a comfortable pair of panties that won't ride up and show . any advice on this?

Marcia Blue
06-07-2011, 11:00 PM
You might like stretchy boy shorts.

sandra-leigh
06-08-2011, 12:47 AM
I've never had any problem with Jockey "No Panty-Line Promise" microfibre panties riding up. On me, at least, they tend to stay where they were put.

I should point out, though, that panties that stay where they are can sometimes be seen at the back if you bend over and your top goes up and your pants go down. That's not really the fault of the panty, but take it in to account (i.e., until you don't care anymore, don't wear the flowery patterned or unusually colored ones.)

If you want panties that will ride down with your pants when you bend over ("plumber's crack") then I don't think I have any recommendations.

Karren H
06-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Try thongs.... Pre-rode up!! lol

Katie145
06-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Jockey Comfies French Cut are the most comfortable panties I've ever worn. They aren't really for the stylish, but damn they feel good. They don't ride up at all, don't show a panty-line, but will probably stick up in the back of a lower-cut pair of jeans. Maybe try the bikinis if you're having that problem.

prettytoes
06-08-2011, 03:55 AM
I like the Joe Boxer brand bikinis. They stay where they should, aren't cut very high (won't show when you bend over), and are very comfortable. Oh yeah, they come in some really cute patterns! Also, they are thin enough that there is no visable panty line.

wendy360
06-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Maidenform the dream bikini panty

Yolanda_Voils
06-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Bathing Suit Bottoms, they're usually wide crotched and do a great job as a gaff.

Sophie86
06-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Personally, I like nylon/spandex panties. They have enough stretch to accommodate the boys, and if you get them a little small they will hold everything in place and pretty much stay where they're supposed to be. The bottom of the leg will still sometimes try to ride up, but the top seems to stay in place.

suchacutie
06-08-2011, 03:05 PM
cotton low rise bikini panties, or cotton low rise thongs.

Heavens, that sounds so dull, but they work so well and keep a tuck just great.

tina

sissystephanie
06-08-2011, 03:15 PM
If your panties rise up, you are wearing the wrong size. Try wearing a larger size, and wear Hi-cut panties with a full elstic waistband!!

Anna B
06-08-2011, 03:25 PM
This seems to be turning into a pantie thread...yay!

A x

jaqueline1
06-08-2011, 07:00 PM
everybody is so helpful!! I do wear thongs when i want to show off alittle bit. but when im at work I don't want VPL's. I'll be sure to try the Joe Boxer brand bikinis and Jockey Comfies French Cut.

Jenny26
06-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Try thongs.... Pre-rode up!! lol

Agreed!!! also my personal fav!!

docrobbysherry
06-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Well, I always wear at least 2------------------OMG!
I ALMOST got hooked into another "pantie" thread!

Staci G
06-08-2011, 08:24 PM
:doh:Granny panties, cotton, ugly as hell, and stay put. I don't wear them, just let me know how they work out for ya. Really the nylon hi rise work great for me of most any brand. I dont care if they don't go down with my pants, I love the flowers and pink ones. and my butt crack don't eat them. So if I bend over and you see my panties remind me of what color I have on so I don'e forget.:D

jaqueline1
06-08-2011, 08:40 PM
I love your personality Staci! thanks for the advice :D

Tina B.
06-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Another panties thread, Oh my! I'm another, nylon hi-rise wearer, currently ones by Haines. I've found some panties have a narrower crouch than other, and I look for the wider types. and since I don't usually get into this threads, I will mention, I also always pick the pack that has the ones with at least one pair that is printed.
Tina B.

Elle1946
06-09-2011, 02:09 PM
I like Bali nylon Skimp Scamp ( I think that is what they are called) they have a seam up the back.