PDA

View Full Version : cat calls when getting gas and checking oil

michellejean
10-04-2005, 12:55 AM
well i was going out to a club the other night and my wife was with me as we started to leave i looked and we needed to get gas for the car. so i said to her what the hell i am going to just stop and get some and i will check the oil too while there.she ask me if i was sure i wanted to do that.i said don,t you think i can pull it off. she said i dare you ,,,well she knows she should not have said that.went down the street, got out dressed in highheel shoes mid calf tight skirt blk.hose and tie front blouse.blond hair ,red nails. while the gas was going in i opened the hood to check the oil and thats when it all started cat calls after cat call and some dog barks and howling.one man walked over and ask if he could help and in my best female voice i thanked him but by then i was done checking the oil.let the hood down and put handle back on the holder and walked my self inside and paid.and got back in my car and we went to the club.we got a table and were there about 30 min.and who should walk in but (you got it the guy that ask if he could help me)we talked and danced and he danced with my wife too and we had a good time.and i got his phone number too.he told me that he is very sub. to cd women and my wife told him that i would love that and told me to take it so i did and i am going to call him.(some day) mabey?what do you think girls? :) :) :p

GypsyKaren
10-04-2005, 03:53 AM
Glad you had such a great time out. Personnally I wouldn't call him, it would be one of those situations where my wife said yes, but really meant no.

GypsyKaren

Sophia Rearen
10-04-2005, 05:18 AM
I'm thinking, wow, what a wife!

Bonnie D
10-04-2005, 08:23 AM
It's very difficult to say whether or not your wife meant it since I don't know her and was there when she said it to hear how it was said. You should talk to her about it if you are really interested. Have you ever been with a man before? Would your wife be interested in joining in? Maybe that's what she really wants, and how would you feel about it?

Just some things to think about, but I would suggest that you talk to your wife before doing anything about calling the guy.

Bonnie

Adrianne
10-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Just be very careful, you never know what your wife ment like some other women said here, she might have said yes but ment no, she may have said yes to see what you would do.
Just be very careful.

Adrianne.

JoAnnDallas
10-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Did he read you at the station or at the club???

JoAnn

michellejean
10-05-2005, 11:54 AM
hi all : first ; i think he read me at the club,because he said he thought we looked like two gg.woman and was shocked to see us here(at the club) and ask if my wife was realy a gg. woman ? as i told him i was the cd woman . ,,,my wife and i talked on the way home about he and i meeting and she said do what ever you want to do ;just be carefull and the sound of here voice and the way that she said it told me to not do it unless she could play with us or at least watch the frist time or two. and then we got home she said after a little sleep and coffee the next morn.and thought,,,, she thinks WE should not do any thing with him untill I (changed from WE to I ) get to know him better. so what does that tell me .,,,,,so far right now i will leave it all alone and wait and see if she brings it up again. i am not going to say a word about it.(don,t push it michellejean)i am telling my self. thanks to all......michellejean(mrs.highheels):)

michellejean
10-05-2005, 12:04 PM
back again : and yes i have been with a man before , bonnie ,but with a man i am dom. and with a gg woman i am sub. and my wife wants to see me being dom. i think because she says it turns her on.and i am dom with a cd woman as well. michellejean(mrs.highheels):)