PDA

View Full Version : IN answer to would you want to be a woman - NHS funding for SRS

karren G
06-08-2011, 04:45 AM
Wow - :)Listen up girls - If you lived in mid wales they are all for funding SRS as stated on the tv and the artical said on itv wales that most that want SRS are mostly about 52 years of age and that the NHS would encorage and fund there SRS - now that's a thought if i did decied i wanted to one day as the wife is always buying more sexy underware and dresses skirts and tops and forms & brass etc, and dose not mind me dressing as a woman in front of her, even in bed (and knickers 24/7) and has bought me a camisole and lacy knikers she has bought me or given me hers - I love her lots more than words can say, she is very accepting of my femanine side compleatly who knows where it will leed to eventualy after a dificult start of her accepting at the start of me telling her six years ago this is hope for you having acceptance problems out there somtimes just take it easy and let her take it at your GG pace it has paid of for me BIG TIME as i have a large selection of female clothes in the wardrobe and draws now which my GG has bought for me on her own or me with her asking if i wanted anthing WOW i am A lucky PERSON. As my GG was watching the atrtical with me and was very suportive of the person in the artical on there as one of her co workers has had SRS she works with i think that has helped alot with my crossdressing as she must have asked her a lot of qestions about it and she accepts me crossdressing as a daily ocurance :daydreaming:.

Joanagreenleaf
06-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I don't recall anyone asking the question, but...

What's not clear here is if they're going to take a crossdressing male and surgically (brain surgery?) make him more of a man...?

If you bring back the draft, you might be able to do the same thing with "boot camp" and no surgery at all - and for everybody, if you let everybody in...

Are you, by the way, unclear on the difference between girls and women?

It ain't the clothes.

Maria in heels
06-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Yes Karren, you are definitely lucky! It is truly great to have an understanding and wonderful wife isn't it? I just love my wife, and she has allowed Maria to be here all of these years..we definitely have to give them a big hug and a thank you!

karren G
06-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Hi jonagreenleaf just look below on post below , I count myself very lucky and give mywife big hugs and kiss's all the time for being so suportive every day of my life for her acceptance of my crossderssing self.

Tina B.
06-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Greeleaf, try search, the would you question comes up a lot around here. You call yourself Joan, have you ever let the that thought cross your mind, I entertained it for about a year once, before it wasn't for me, not that I don't wish I had years ago, but I have to much invested in my life as a man to give it all up.
Tina B.