PDA

View Full Version : R u trying to appear to be the FEMALE VERSION OF U? Or, someone COMPLETELY DIFFERENT?

docrobbysherry
06-08-2011, 10:32 AM
When I began dressing 15 years ago, I had thots of becoming a female.

Over time, I realized what I REALLY WANTED was to LOOK like a pretty woman! NOT become a female version of the homely old man-in-a-dress I saw in my mirror.:sad:

Using masks and figure enhancements, I'm quite happy with the pretty, female strangers I see in my mirror! (Being nearsited helps!):daydreaming:

Which is it for u? Do u wish to see a female version of u in the mirror? Or, like me, do u prefer to see someone else entirely!?:eek:

Amanda22
06-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Great question. I'm unable to draw a distinction between male and female sides within myself. When dressed en femme, I feel completely authentic, liberated, and free. When not dressed, I feel like I'm choking.

Love,
Mandy

sissystephanie
06-08-2011, 11:20 AM
My answer to your question is a great big NO!! I am just trying to get comfortable, which I do by wearing full female clothing. No wig and no makeup make it impossible for me to look like a woman, and I don't care. I am happy just wearing the clothes!!

Debra Russell
06-08-2011, 11:30 AM
I guess it would be a female version of myself as that's what I feel when I am dressed and I would totaly accept that version of a femm self!! Thats what I'am most comfortable with.

Karren H
06-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Neither... Not someone else.... And not a female version of me.... Its just me.... Only prettier...

BobbieJoe
06-08-2011, 11:45 AM
In the course of a lifetime, I think you can do both under the heading of "transformation" When I was younger I pull off alot more.

Kate Simmons
06-08-2011, 12:00 PM
My femme version is who I would have been if I had been born a female RS. Nothing more or less.:battingeyelashes::)

carhill2mn
06-08-2011, 12:01 PM
I am not comsciously trying to look like anyone in particular. I am just trying to look like as good a woman as I am able to.

Nikki A.
06-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm just trying to be a better looking version of me. The clothes don't change me, but they can accentuate (or minimize) what I want to change. I guess that is why I got so comfortable, so quickly going out dressed. I'm not trying to be someone who I'm not.

TGMarla
06-08-2011, 12:20 PM
I've never tried to emulate any real women, you know, like dressing up in a pink suit and a pill-box hat, and buying a Jackie Kennedy wig. I got my hair because it looked like the pretty one from the selections I had in front of me. So I guess I just work with what I have, and I turn myself into a female version of myself. Too bad I can't get rid of about five inches of height and around 30 or 40 pounds of male bulk, and have some feminine features about my hands. Had I been born female, I'd probably be able to pull this off a whole lot better.

JenniferS
06-08-2011, 12:57 PM
When I am dressed as society calls normal for a man, I feel abnormal, constrained and suppressed. When I dress normal for me it is to release the real me hidden inside. When I am dressed from Heels to wig and makeup, I feel alive, right, normal and " I feel like a woman"

JenniferS

S. Lisa Smith
06-08-2011, 01:04 PM
I am trying to be the woman I would have been if I were born female. I am now a 61 year old woman trying to be the best looking, most attactive woman I can be. Wish I could be a 26 year old woman, but that boat has sailed.

AllieSF
06-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Since I am always me and enjoy it that way with no associated problems and emotional issues, I just try to be me en femme and love doing that.

Ineta
06-08-2011, 01:19 PM
I used to dress pretending to be somebody else... Now I am a different myself.

WendyH
06-08-2011, 01:52 PM
I guess mostly a female version of myself. Unless I'm doing a costume party!

kendra_gurl
06-08-2011, 02:01 PM
A very good question

I have 7 different wigs and experiment a lot with different eye shadows techniques which allows me to create several different looks. I do not try to copy any females look in peticular but when I do transform if I see the slightest hint of my male self shining through I add more makeup or do anything to conceal HIM

Alice Torn
06-08-2011, 02:02 PM
I just try to look as a lovely lady, and a certain style in a gg i would like to know. It is scary, that sometimes, i really resemble my mom, only i am much taller.

boardpuppy
06-08-2011, 02:14 PM
When I go all out, I dress to look like a sexie, desirurable lady. Have I reached that point yet, no but look at all the fun I'm having in the meantime.
Alice

VioletJourney
06-08-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm still the same person, just presenting in a way that's traditionally associated with females.

suchacutie
06-08-2011, 02:57 PM
The crazy thing is that I know the answer to this question! When we discovered Tina (I was 55 at the time) we knew that she had been a part of my life forever, and we were/are intensely curious to know what role she played, and what role she continues to play. It's akin to a research project, and our research design is to attempt, as much as possible, to let Tina evolve as she will, observing without trying to influence artificially.

As you might imagine, we get surprised a lot! I'm very much beginning to see the connections with the biological research that indicates generating a male brain from the base female brain that we all start with can be interrupted, giving a mix. I sure seem to have that mix and we are trying to uncover just what the female parts of my brain generate.

As we watch Tina evolve it's clear that she is her own separate entity, and that's terrific! On the other hand, this entity must be buried in what has always been my "male" persona. Very often it's a bit hard to believe that Tina is a part of me at all. For example, she and my wife watch chick flicks together! Ugh... How could that possibly be a part of me, for heaven's sake?!!! See what I mean? Tina is just one surprise after another!

Jocelyn Quivers
06-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes, I am the female, younger, prettier and more refined version of my male side.

GMCD
06-08-2011, 06:34 PM
I see me with makeup on. I think I look female, but I really think it's just because I'm wearing makeup and normally only females would do that. That being said, I'd really like to see a young Elizabeth Taylor in the mirror. I'd also like to see something in a smaller size. :)

Much love!

Kaz
06-08-2011, 06:43 PM
At the end of the day I am me... whoever that is! When I get made-up I start to look different, but still a bloke in make-up as I have very little hair. When the hair goes on... I don't look like the male me any more - I become the person whom I call Kaz... I don't see her as a female version of me, but I guess she must be. She is probably pretty close to what I would like I guess if I were female? At times I see aspects of my sister and at other times I see one of daughters, which is strangely strange but oddly normal!

PattiMichaels
06-08-2011, 07:18 PM
I'd have to say that I strive to be an attractive woman. I have the vision of what I'd look like had I been born as a woman and I shoot for that physical transformation. As far as my female personality, that's another subject. For me, it's the physical transformation and accompanying sexual feelings that result.

Sophie86
06-08-2011, 07:41 PM
I'm trying to be the female version of me.

Cause she's 75% sweeter and sexier. :heehee:

PretzelGirl
06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Everyone's view will vary. I read this physically the female you as the personality you could really open the doors to another discussion. So my perspective is that some may want to look female and different from their male selves. A wig and make-up can go a long way and if you add body shaping, it is even more of a change.

But for myself, I feel I am looking for the female version of me. I already have long hair and my forms are the only thing I wear to alter my shape. I am a minimalist on make-up, or at least as much as I can be while trying to cover the dark parts of my face. So it really does feel like I am just changing parts of me to female looks (forms) or presentation (clothes, make-up) but still maintaining my basic appearance.

Jeanna
06-09-2011, 04:31 AM
I just try to make myself look pretty, that's all.

noeleena
06-09-2011, 06:00 AM
Hi,

To change who i am would not be me . i could have F F S , tho i said years ago no i dont need that, im accepted for who i am & no i would not wont to be some one else even with my imperfetions & failings not perfect by a long way.

yet even to night i was accepted in to the Womens Institute or Womens Federation world wide., we had 22 come & some new ones as well.

If i can accept my self , & be accepted by others . then is that not enough , for me it is,

...noeleena...

Jennifer Marie P.
06-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Iam the female self of me thats what I acomplished about myself.

Tina B.
06-09-2011, 07:47 AM
When I was young, I wanted to be a pretty girl, and tried hard to do it. now, I'm just glad to be me in a dress, but that me is still going to be in a wig, and make up, but it's just me painted up.
Tina B.

JavaJunkie
06-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Haha I can't help it that the girl in me shines even when I'm in drab....This little light of mine....I'm gonna let it shine! The way I view it I have to get drabbed up every day.....bleh! I'm girl en femme and in drab...it's me either way. It's also the same reason why I use my androgynous first name when en femme instead of something else....I'm not trying to be somebody else....just trying to be my usual cute self. :D

Marcyme
06-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Neither... Not someone else.... And not a female version of me.... Its just me.... Only prettier...
Well said, exactly how I feel!

Kate Lynn
06-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Does neither make any sense,I am who I am,I dress the way I want because I can,in my 62 years in this life form I have never seen a mandate or declaration that says I can't,to my knowledge wearing womens clothes is not illegal,and doesn't cause anyone pain,unless they start it.

docrobbysherry
06-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Since I am always me and enjoy it that way with no associated problems and emotional issues, I just try to be me en femme and love doing that.

Oh, I ALWAYS FEEL like ME no matter how I'm dressed, too, Allie! But, when I see Sherry in my mirror and pics, I know she's NOT ME! And, I'm THRILLED with that result!:)

A very good question
I have 7 different wigs and experiment a lot with different eye shadows techniques which allows me to create several different looks. I do not try to copy any females look in peticular but when I do transform if I see the slightest hint of my male self shining through I add more makeup or do anything to conceal HIM

I seems we may think and dress alike, Kendra! Only in MY case, makeup alone isn't enuff to hide Robert adequately!:eek:

"Mary"
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
What a good question. And these two replies really rang true for me.

I am trying to be the woman I would have been if I were born female. I am now a 61 year old woman trying to be the best looking, most attactive woman I can be. Wish I could be a 26 year old woman, but that boat has sailed.

I guess mostly a female version of myself. Unless I'm doing a costume party!

I never quite thought of it like that, but - yes, I suppose so. A few times when getting pictures printed, I've said that the woman was my sister. She's pretty much what I would look like if I were a woman.

Sally24
06-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Generally I'm trying to show a female, stylish, slightly younger version of myself. It did start out as a mask but over the years I've refined my look and its just the inner me showing thru. Now for Halloween and some photos I may be trying for something a little different. And its fun to see a style or look and try it out on yourself. Any makeup that is extreme just isn't me.

thechic
06-09-2011, 12:48 PM
I defiantly just trying to be the female me.

Lexine
06-09-2011, 12:51 PM
I would say someone completely different, with sprinkles of who I am originally inside. It's been an interesting process!

Rhibabes
06-09-2011, 04:05 PM

i like this answer as its pretty much the way i feel