PDA

View Full Version : Bribery will get you anywhere....

Jennifer in CO
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Bribery ...thats what it is!!

My wife wants a hot tub in the back yard....yesterday. She comes in this afternoon from shopping with a cute lil yellow pokadot string bikini and hands it to me telling me I can't wear it till I wear it first in our "new" hot tub.... guess what just moved up the list a few notches...:daydreaming:

Jenn

Karren H
06-08-2011, 08:51 PM
My wife does the same thing... She intercepted my new blackout headlights for my truck and said I can't have them till I put an addition on the back of the house.... That was some 3 years ago... Obviously your incentive works way better than mine has so far! Lol.

Coreyincs
06-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Can you say hot tub installed? I sure could.

erica12b
06-08-2011, 09:02 PM
can you say gf , that's all i want she can have it all , or what's left

Stephanie Miller
06-08-2011, 11:28 PM
One house addition coming up! Now where are those lights? :D
(Could have saved ya three years Karen. Shoulda asked sooner :devil: )

LIKETODRESS2
06-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Sounds great let me know I ll get a new bikini well it will be my first and well go hot tubbing. KIddding But you will have to let us know how it goes when u get it

Sally24
06-09-2011, 05:02 AM
I've been there before too! My wife asked me on short notice to do up a video for the people at her workplace. I told her there was no way I could get in done in time before she left for work. She dangled the sapphire ring that she let me borrow a few times and said "this could be yours........". Needless to say, a couple hours later she had a DVD and was on her way to work.:o

noeleena
06-09-2011, 05:47 AM
Hi,

Bribery & corruption yes still works i see. nothing like it ...a... even our granddaughter is learning quick.. tho theres no need for her to ask .

...noeleena...

Tina B.
06-09-2011, 07:56 AM
It's the way of the world, I don't want to go to town shopping with the wife, and she wants me to go for what ever reason, she will throw in a stop in one of my favorite stores, womens dept under some flimsy excuse knowing I can beat her to the car, ready willing and waiting. It works every time.
Tina B.

NicoleScott
06-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to go buy your own bikini than paying for a hot tub? Unless she's going to pay for the hot tub.

Jenny Beth
06-09-2011, 09:45 AM
I put a hot tub in more than fifteen years ago. I've been given lots of tops and skirts and lingerie but never a yellow polka dot bikini, not even an itsy bitsy teeny weeny one. Some people have all the luck!

docrobbysherry
06-09-2011, 09:50 AM
However, I'm long divorced!:)

Unfortunately now, my, "Sherry do", lists r LONGER than when I was married!:brolleyes: