PDA

View Full Version : M to F Binding!!

Karren H
06-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Ok.... This is the first time I've run into this.... Tonight... To dress as a male, I have to bind my breasts!

You may have noticed my breasts are a bit larger... And I've been dressing around the house all week even though the son and his friends are in and out. But tonight wearing my new corset under my male clothes (preparation for later), my breasts are so prominent the I would have to not wear the corset and change to a bigger tee shirt.. Neither which I wanted to do... So the solution... Take one of my smaller tighter waist clincher and use it to bind my breasts flat!! And it works amazingly well! I look just like a guy! Lol.

Just wondering.... Anyone else become too well endowed and have to resort to F to M tricks of the trade?

Mary Morgan
06-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Karren, this is a "problem" I would love to have. If you could provide me with the tools to create this "problem" I would be so grateful.

Wendy_Marie
06-09-2011, 07:20 PM
I am interested in hearing updates as they become available...I intend to begin transition sometime this year and have thought about how long one be able to hide the girls once they begin to appear...?

Staci G
06-09-2011, 07:21 PM
If I had run into this "problem" I would still be dancing in the streets with a bikini top on. I wish, Oh I want those instructions as well

sandra-leigh
06-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Heh, the thought had crossed my mind.

I was planning for a visit Back Home, to my mother, who doesn't know I'm on hormones. Not that I'm Trying To Keep It From Her, just that it would sadden her and worry her, and it would be nicer to not have the topic weighing on her mind while I'm visiting. So I was thinking briefly about keeping things a bit less obvious. That and part of the reason to go now-ish is to have the visit before it becomes too obvious. At my last gender therapy session, my therapist and I were laughing about the thought of me binding to visit my mother.

I haven't done the visit yet, and it appears that I'm getting smaller again :cry: so it won't be an issue at this time.

pattyv
06-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Karren- I do not have this problem, but I applaud your solution. I viewed your "view my photos" and enjoyed viewing your pics from the past and present. Who took those pics? Your wife? Just curious. You have a beautiful wardrobe, and obviously are very relaxed out in public. Your facial features are quite feminine, and your makeup is very good. Wish I could look like that. Keep posting.

Tess
06-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Never had the problem but probably would in a corset. The solution doesn't sound very comfortable but I guess it works if you want a quick change later.

Steph.TS
06-09-2011, 08:12 PM
if I go on hormones and experience hormones this is the plan I have to deal with this issue, problem is I have to come clean sooner or later...

deebra
06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
So Karen if you keep growing and pumping and the boobs are difficolt to conseal aren't you going to have to live fulltime as female. How does your wife handle the boobs? Without hormones how do you do it, everyone wants to know.

Jennifer in CO
06-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Karen,
When I came back to "the dark side", for about 2 years I wore either too small a sports bra and/or tight t shirts to hold down my almost C's. Believe me, it felt like I was crossdressing to be a guy...

Jenn

Jilmac
06-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Not me, I'm as well endowed as Olive Oyl

suchacutie
06-09-2011, 09:12 PM
I've been losing weight and the muscles in my chest now don't have all that fat around them. Having lost weight I'm now wearing "small" sized mens tops.

So just yesterday I put on a new top...light green..very nice for a guy top, actually. Then I look in the mirror. If it had been Tina she'd have been getting cat calls for the obviously braless breasts and their not so little buttons! Now, mine aren't that big, really, but with a tight top and very little extra fat on top, they are really pretty obvious!

So Karren, I can't imagine what I'd do if they were any bigger! And so now how do I handle tight tops as a guy. I certainly can't bind them as it would show! hmmmm.

Any ideas?

tina

erica12b
06-09-2011, 09:20 PM
all i can say is i wish , please please please

Barbara Dugan
06-09-2011, 09:26 PM
I am size small on shirts and can't stand loose t-shirts or shirts, at work always use Under Armour compression shirts under my regular uniform and fill my shirt pockets with all kind of stuff that do the trick

Karren H
06-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Who took those pics? Your wife? Just curious. You have a beautiful wardrobe, and obviously are very relaxed out in public. Your facial features are quite feminine, and your makeup is very good. Wish I could look like that. Keep posting.

Thanks, Patty! I took all my own photos.... With a Sony camera and a mini-tripod... using the 10 second timer

busker
06-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Ok.... This is the first time I've run into this.... Tonight... To dress as a male, I have to bind my breasts!

You may have noticed my breasts are a bit larger... And I've been dressing around the house all week even though the son and his friends are in and out. But tonight wearing my new corset under my male clothes (preparation for later), my breasts are so prominent the I would have to not wear the corset and change to a bigger tee shirt.. Neither which I wanted to do... So the solution... Take one of my smaller tighter waist clincher and use it to bind my breasts flat!! And it works amazingly well! I look just like a guy! Lol.

Just wondering.... Anyone else become too well endowed and have to resort to F to M tricks of the trade?

Hi Karren,
Lately I've just told myself, I got what I got and to hell with those who can't stand to see my girls. When I do have to cover up, I use either a very tight t-shirt--small girls works pretty well, or an exercise waist wrap made of rubber and has velcro for a buckle. That is my "flattest" solution. There are some compression shirts for 30$ from this place
http://www.ftm.underworks.com/
and I thought I might get one for a neater look. Hope that helps

ps You are looking very nice in your newer avatars. Just be careful about using your male name when you start entering fashion contests.

docrobbysherry
06-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Miss Brer Rabbit:
"Oh please, Brer Fox! U can toast me, fry me, roast me, skin me, or eat me prepared ANY WAY u like! But, PLEASE don't throw me into that terrible briarbreast patch! Not only will I be sliced to ribbons, it will make MY BOOBS GROW AGAIN! Oh, horror of horrors!"

And, what did Shakespeare say? " I think thee protest too much!"

As u may have gathered; I'm SO JEALOUS! (Dam, that avatar pic is HOT!)

Alaceann
06-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Yea mine have gotten larger so now I,m just wearing looser shirts.

silhouette
06-09-2011, 11:46 PM
I like these cotton tanks as undershirts.
They're a joke for the waistline, but great at chest firming.

http://www.spanx.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11530461&cp=3955558

I recommend the cotton tanks, because the crew cuts are really obvious that you have an undershirt on with regular tshirts.
And the zoned performance are polyester, so they probably get really hot.. definitely not a summertime item

Kate Simmons
06-10-2011, 05:33 AM
You gotta love it Karr, you gotta love it.:heehee:

Tina B.
06-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Karren only you could come up with a "problem" that makes everyone else jealous!
Tina B.

kimdl93
06-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Karren, evidently the apparatus you've been using has worked. Tell us more about it. But no, I haven't had this problem, darn it.

kendra_gurl
06-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Anytime you wear a under bust good quality corset its going to push up some breast tissue. your idea to use a waist clincher worn a lot higher to bind them back down I'm sure worked but I'd suggest when dressing in male mode to just wear the waist clincher on your waist alone instead of the corset

sissystephanie
06-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Karren, I am so "sorry" about your problem!! One that many on here would love to have!! I have had 40 B's since I was 18, and never even try to cover them up. Except with a bra, which I do wear every day! My late wife did know, since I told her that I was a CD when I proposed to her. I do not take any real hormones, and the ones that I do take have only stimulated very small growth! But I am happy with what I have! I only wish I could look more like you!!!

Karren H
06-10-2011, 10:00 AM
So Karen if you keep growing and pumping and the boobs are difficult to conceal aren't you going to have to live fulltime as female. How does your wife handle the boobs? Without hormones how do you do it, everyone wants to know.

Well looking back a year... I didn't have a business plan for this I just forged ahead and started using my home made breast pumping. I'm on version 3.5 and have made a couple for some small breasted women who wanted help.... And it works just takes time. And my wife doesn't seem to care. Hell were an old married couple... And I always told Emily Ann I should have been a nun... Sigh...

So I don't know when I'm going to quit.. Another unexpected thing is weight gain.. Breasts weigh a lot!! So my weight has been creeping up as my breasts get large... The corset has made some physical changes too... My rib cage has shrunk from 38" to 35" which puts me in a smaller bra size! Which was my goal.. Fully clinched I've measured 27" waist though its hard to breath.

Emily Ann Brown
06-10-2011, 12:33 PM
I just wear loose shirts at least a size bigger then I am. And thank God for my breasts!

Em

april_lynn
06-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Karen,
First I just want to say that I have looked up to you ever since I joined this board. Maybe it was because I was born in south-western PA. I was very sad when you went away for awhile and I am so glad that you are back. Reading your posts has truly given me support and inspiration. Anyway, I wish I was a little bigger and perkier but as a 44a I used to be embarrased of my chest as a guy, but now I like to wear bras out underdressed that shape them a little just to make people guess. Alas, I know that they are just fat with maybe minimal breast development for the stupid use of estradiol cream when I was in college. I would love to have breasts of my very own one day though....:( (sigh)

April

Tina B.
06-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Karren, haven't you seen Gone with the Wind? Those tight corsets are what causes the vapors, that make the southern belles swoon. Loosen that thing up, enough to breath!

Jeannie
06-11-2011, 12:54 AM
My natural breasts are very noticeable no matter what type of shirt I wear and my waistline has grown about 2 inches since I retired so they grew accordingly, I was hoping people would just think I was fat. I don't try to cover up anything and I just stumble along in my own happy little world and if no one likes they can kiss it. Occasionally I have caught both men and women looking at them with that look on their face, you know, "are those boobs". I just try to make eye contact with them and that usually breaks the spell so we can get on with business. I think it's kind of funny and it happened a lot more when I was still in the Army when I was doing PT. Mine were sort of this way when I re-enlisted after a long break so it just didn't make that much difference to me and it just seemed natural. I can see (to other people that is) however, that for someone who has suddenly grown breasts it would be a problem and that it would more difficult to try to explain what happened so cover up would be better. Karren I think your idea was genius and as we used to say in the Army, "I see you have discovered a field expedient solution to the problem". Good Job!

makin' it real
06-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Hi Karren. I've been having to deal with this a bit now too. Though my girls are small, they are definitely present and accounted for when not held in. I have to adjust for them pretty much any time I'm going out in standard guy mode so have come up with several solutions.

The women's versions of the Spanx tops are nice for their over-all compression, and they lift the breasts up on the chest, helping to flatten the tissue over a larger area. I don't much care for the material not breathing very well though.

I've got a collection of tighter women's tanks and t's for more casual times. More breathability but less compression.

My faves are the sports tops with built-in bras. They are designed to breathe while holding the breasts close. Plus they cradle the breasts very nicely and allow full, easy movement. They look fine under just about any top, even when wearing just a single fairly tight shirt over them. The line of fabric from the built-in bras is covered by the garment fabric, so is less likely to show through. I prefer the racer back styles.

I also have a small collection of cami's that feel oh so sweet and look like t's if they show through at all, but usually they are invisible. Except now, that is. I'm wearing a black cami w lace trim under my dress shirt while going through the airport. Won't be taking my jacket off, because I didn't realize how see-through the light-colored shirt is for the black lace. Oops.

Then for swimming in lakes or the ocean I just bought a farmer jane, a one piece thin wetsuit, sleeveless, with super short shorts. It's better than giving a wet t-shirt show, holds the girls in, and keeps me from baring the bikini tan lines. :heehee:

I'd love to hear what solutions others have come up with too.

I'm curious though, Karren, are your girls still not getting looks in the hockey locker room? I've been avoiding locker rooms, especially since the tan lines have been coming along so nicely, but would love to be able to use them. How do you handle public nudity like that?

~Rachel