PDA

View Full Version : OMG did I just do that!

Iskandra
06-10-2011, 03:46 AM
Yes I did!

Lounging at home dressed and realise i need to go to the shops for cat food and something for myself.
Freshly shaven, bit of makeup on, (still need someone to teach me how to get that right), my new hair.. I realise slipping into trackies and a hoodie isn't going to cut it unless I remove the makeup.. :eek:
So I tell myself,no sweat, put on a longer skirt to hide the hair under the stockings.. :D Long sleeve top to hide the arms, and I'll be right.. So I do this, apply a bit more lippy and get in the car..

On the way there my heart was pounding, well popping out of my chest really, in my mind theres a little voice saying, "you're gonna chicken.." over and over..
I get there, turn the car off, cabin light on, check my face and hair in the rearview mirror.. Right I say, do or die..
Get out of the car and walk towards the doors, remembering all the things I've read here, "walk it like you own it" etc.. So I did, after a minute or 2 even remembered to slow down, I was walking way too fast, rushing to get in and out quick... I slowed, focused on the 'catwalk strut' and went to the catfood isle, of course right at the other end of the store.. :brolleyes:
I noticed a few guys take a double look,and one woman eyed me up and smiled, I smiled back.. They knew... :o But they looked twice! :heehee: ahh well, on with the mission.. Freezer isle for a quick meal. Hey look thats my reflection in the freezer doors.. Paced up and down a bit liking what I saw reflected and then chose dinner..

I get to the checkout, Lady in front of me gets all flustered, I look at my nails trying to appear non caring and realise my hands are a dead give away.. hmmm..
Pay for my items, walk back to the car, and drove home all the way mentally high fiving myself as well as the delayed reaction of (figure of speach) shitting myself...

Wow.. :drink: Don't think I'll be doing that again just yet! But there is a huge op shop (second hand clothing) 30 mins away that will be getting a visit from Iskandra in the next few weeks! Just have to find an artiste with makeup!

I.. :love:

Angiemead12
06-10-2011, 04:22 AM
Sounds like an exciting adventure! Your still alive with a new experience under your belt. So I guess it was a success!

Noortje
06-10-2011, 04:29 AM
You're a hero! Well done! Don't worry too much about the make-up, practice makes perfect.

Jeanna
06-10-2011, 04:42 AM
Congratulation and well done. I remember the first time I did that too and have been hooked ever since. Is that not the most fun you can have with your clothes still on? :)

Iskandra
06-10-2011, 04:50 AM
You're a hero! Well done! Don't worry too much about the make-up, practice makes perfect.

Ik ben geen held, Maar nu weet ik, ik will het niet verbergen zijn..

I'm no hero, but I know now that I don't want to bury it..

Yes Angie, a success in several ways, despite the 'fails'.. I think you could safely say that right now I feel not just alive, but more alive! :)

Iskandra
06-10-2011, 04:53 AM
Is that not the most fun you can have with your clothes still on? :)

Well it comes a close second to paintball! :tongueout

Rianna Humble
06-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi Iskandra, thank you for sharing that with us. I think that was a great way to do your first outing. Now for the good news: the second outing is a lot less heart-stopping than the first!

Smiling back at the lady was exactly the right thing to do - too many CD'ers see a woman smile, think OMG I've been spotted and turn away :sad:

Don't worry too much about the hands - very few people look that closely.

Have fun with the 2nd hand shop :hugs:

Danni Renee
06-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Sounds like a good first outing! I hope you have many more successful trips!

Iskandra
06-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Hi Iskandra, thank you for sharing that with us. I think that was a great way to do your first outing. Now for the good news: the second outing is a lot less heart-stopping than the first!

Yes, switch off brain don't think, just be.. Had I thought about it, I would never have left the house!
Slightly over dressed for shopping, but i wasn't shopping, just a woman on the way home from work grabbing some dinner..

Smiling back at the lady was exactly the right thing to do - too many CD'ers see a woman smile, think OMG I've been spotted and turn away :sad:

Don't worry too much about the hands - very few people look that closely.

Have fun with the 2nd hand shop :hugs:

I would have smiled at the guys too, but they looked away so fast I'm sure they got whiplash.. :heehee:
Funny though, having had a few hours reflecting, I wonder if it was because they made me or the 'guilt' of checking out a redhead with prominent boobs?! Coz I've given myself whiplash a few times when gg's notice my attention... :o

Thank you, I will enjoy the 2nd hand shop, though thinking I need a partner in crime and going through my list of gg friends wondering which would be open to the idea..

Iskandra
06-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Ok.. to top it all off, i came out to my 'gf', (well we've been together for over 2 years, currently split due to other reasons but sorting it)..
She's away for the weekend and we were texting, joking, what not, and i mentioned stockings, she asked if i had been drinking (one of the issues that caused the split), i said no, can't afford to after buying the stockings and heels.. If she reacted badly as I expected I could brush it off as a joke, banter banter and she says, I expect to see you in heels and stockings when I get home...
hmm ok.. other clothing was mentioned, then she called me and we spoke about it.. (except the part about the new wig)
Anyway... long story short, ask and i will tell, but she was totally positive, still expects to see me in stockings and heels when she gets home and she accepts me for me regardless of clothes.. But I think I'll start her off with the stockings and heels first (stockings of course attached to a bustier), and leave the skirt and other trappings till after her reaction... Though might give her this site b4 going whole hog.. Whatcha think?

Oh and yes, geez seems like my stars have aligned tonight!! should have bought a lottery ticket!! lol

AllieSF
06-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Congratulations on a couple of very big steps, a trip out into the big bad real world and talking with your ex-kinda girlfriend. The first will get addictive and very difficult to ever put back into the bottle, closet or whatever nuclear containment structure that you come up with. The second is more than awesome. I would recommend that you stay away from the bustier. Might give an indication that you may be into the more sexy side of dressing, versus something else. Also, it may be a bit too much for her. How about just the nylons and heels and maybe a peasant skirt and simple top, or one of your guy tops? You will be able to tell fairly quickly if it is a turn off, or turn on, or maybe acceptance of another physical and mental side of you. Then you can talk your heads off and maybe explore more of you with her. Remember, as in makeup application, less is best. Go slow, do a good job and do not overwhelm her. Good luck and thanks for sharing. Many of us have dreams of your recent successes.

PretzelGirl
06-10-2011, 02:47 PM
As everyone says Iskandr, you are probably now hooked. Don't worry, it will keep getting easier, your make-up will keep getting more towards where you like it, your credit card balance will go up..... Congrats and keep enjoying your new freedom.

Karren H
06-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Wooo!! That sounded like fun!!

t-girlxsophie
06-10-2011, 06:32 PM
sounds like your hooked.glad it went so well,second time out is destined to be better after all its clothes shopping woopee :)

Sophie

jennifer_cd
06-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi Iskandra. I love your story here and how you got through the process. I'm still looking forward to the first time I go out. I'm also really, really pleased to hear the reaction you got from your gf :) That's a great sign and having someone to confide in will really make it fun. I think you should show her the site. I think it will give her an interesting perspective on dressing :)
Jennifer

Fab Karen
06-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Congrats on making the first big step. It'll help if you feel good about how your make-up looks to feel more comfortable about going out.

Cynthia Anne
06-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Way to go girl! Get that first time out of the way and look forward to the next! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Iskandra
06-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks girls, I needed the support and advice you so kindly gave..
I woke up this morning with the exact phrase that is the thread title..
Did I dream, did I really.. Did she really?! Was she mocking or serious with her reaction, coz really it sounded too good to be true!

My journey has been so rapid, mind you i never do things by half.. :heehee: that it almost feels wrong! (yet so slow, I discovered dressing 10 years ago, and put it deep in the cupboard, locked it and threw away the key.. till recently)
Coming out and admitting that dressing is a part of me has been a great leap of well me! An itch that you can never quite scratch because it keeps moving, has been scratched...

Mentally it has freed me, emotionally it's opened a flood of serenity, physically, well I might not be hot girl, but dang I feel it! All those sensual fabrics denied to men are now mine for the taking.. guilt free.. crying while watching a girl flick.. guilt free.. Sitting while peeing, guilt free..
If anything I actually feel more of a man now because I am no longer allowing the 'female' to be alien, (as was/is taught to men)..
Mars and venus are aligning, my Yin and Yang starting to come full circle..

I was lucky, my relationship is up in the air, it could go either way, so coming out to her was much of a muchness... But telling her later, the lie or the fact could have destroyed the reunion, any effort and time put in to win her back would have been hurtful and wasteful..
Not the time I would have chosen to tell her, yet the right time. Life is like that!
Now I might just have 2 wonderful women in my life!

Thanks again girls, this site, ie you helped it happen!

Iskandra
06-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Ok, so I'm sitting here with my gf, as you know she took my coming out well over the phone, but I was stressed about the in person stuff..
Well she got back from her weekend away, we talked about, things that happend over the weekend and my dressing..
She was spun out big time, wanted to see my clothes, but not see me wear them..

Well now we're sitting here talking while me in full dress, halter top dress, heels etc.. and she's being very supportive and accepting.. She's teaching me how to kiss more gentle, more femme... Heck.. she's staying the night.. Seems that I'm a fast learner and the kisses are turning her on! But more importantly, she not long ago she said she feels like she's siting here like talking to a girlfriend.. :D
And damn it, the kissing does feel a million times better!
I am so lucky! <swoon>

I love my GG! She is my world!

Iskandra
06-13-2011, 09:53 AM
She is painting my toenails.. omg..woot..

jennifer_cd
06-13-2011, 07:25 PM
YOU are a lucky lucky girl! :) SOOOO happy for you cutie :) Be sure to add some pics :)
Jennifer

Iskandra
06-14-2011, 12:51 AM
Maybe next time they get done, I kinda messed a few up by not being carefull while they were still wet..
But yes, I do feel lucky.. Very lucky to have such a wonderful gal in my life! Always knew she was special! :love:

Never been called a cutie b4.. :o Then again, never drove home singing along to "dontcha wish your gf was hot like me".. :heehee:

I am finding an inner peace and contentness I never knew existed Jen.. In and out of dress.. I have a partner I love to death and last night we shared and communicated like never b4, well maybe when we first started seeing each other.. But I've always been uncomfortable sharing feelings and emotions, was brought up that guys are strong, caring ney protective but don't show emotions, don't cry or lower their guard.. So hurt and pain, being upset always turned to anger, do onto others before they do onto you..
Now I feel I am able to let flow and embrace anything that surfaces and there is al least one peson in the world that loves me for it and does not judge! at least not negatively!!
Hugs,

Jenny Doolittle
06-14-2011, 07:51 AM
That a Girl!

I can tell yea, it will get to be an everyday thing for you now that you have had that first experience. Enjoy each new experience.

Shalinkasunrise
06-18-2011, 06:22 AM

Hahaha yes I did paint your toe nails I am still shocked I did it myself! LOVE YOU!

Iskandra
06-18-2011, 06:25 AM
Hahaha yes I did paint your toe nails I am still shocked I did it myself! LOVE YOU!

You know they'll prolli need redoing again soon Babe! ;P
xo
PS. about to try my boots on with the awesome jeans you bought me! x

Shalinkasunrise
06-18-2011, 06:30 AM
You know they'll prolli need redoing again soon Babe! ;P
xo
PS. about to try my boots on with the awesome jeans you bought me! x

Haha yeah I know thats coz u stuffed them up, goodluck with the boots! xx

anonymousinmaryland
06-18-2011, 07:24 AM
One trip down. A million to go!