PDA

View Full Version : Low rise waistlines

coral_s
10-04-2005, 01:04 PM
I can't wear the jeans, but have found a big advantage to the skirts. My hips are a size 14 UK but my waist is two sizes larger. The waistline on a low-rise skirt is about 4 inches larger than otherwise for the size. I can now wear a skirt, maybe worn a bit shorter than intended, that is not only deliciously tight around the hips, but also fits me around the waist!

I must buy some more before they go out of fashion.

Wendy me
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
when i was like a 15/16 i so hated them realy in the most dreadful way ...
i always thought who needs them ...low rize thingys... now a veary comfy size 9 and tight size 8 i have ... a whole nouther look on them.......slim fit boot cut pettets are my fav......

Natasha Anne
10-04-2005, 02:58 PM
:( You make me sad.I lost so much weight this year, before taking hormones. Not only did noone notice until a month into taking hormones, and then only because changes must have started happening, but I went from a 16 to a 12. I'm talking UK sizes, which means I lost 4" around my waist, but still 15/16 to 9 is really impressive. I don't think my bone structure would allow that. I'm skinny as it is. My endocrinologist told me so and told me I did not need to lose weight. She wasn't being nice, if anything she is blunt and honest with me and that's how I like it.
when i was like a 15/16 i so hated them realy in the most dreadful way ...
i always thought who needs them ...low rize thingys... now a veary comfy size 9 and tight size 8 i have ... a whole nouther look on them.......slim fit boot cut pettets are my fav......