PDA

View Full Version : A Question for crossdressers only. Those in Transition need not answer!

sissystephanie
06-10-2011, 09:05 PM
As a crossdresser, do you Tuck on a regular basis? By that, I mean if you do dress enfemme every day do you also Tuck?

I do dress enfemme almost every day, but cannot remember the last time that I actually Tucked!! Although I did father 2 wonderful children, I have never thought of myself as being really endowed. A tight pair of panties usually keeps me not only well covered, but also with a smooth front!! Of course, at my advanced age there is not much happening anyway!!

So what about the rest of you who crossdress regularly? Is Tucking part of your usual dressing program, and if so do you use a Gaff, or what?:doh: Let the rest of us know!!

Farrah Rose
06-10-2011, 09:15 PM
I always tuck when i dress, having a bulge while enfemme doesn't look right you know. So I usually use a small pair of panties or a thong (no tape) and it seems to work just fine.

Barbara Dugan
06-10-2011, 09:22 PM
I only need any regular tight panties to keep everything under control..I guess I am lucky on that department

Sarasometimes
06-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I also now tuck whenever i dress which is between 4 and 10 times per month but not in the summer. ...NoName you mention using a thong. Then I tuck the boys go away and the rest is tucked btween my legss. How does a thong keep it all in place? I use a firm control panty with more coverage but would try the thong if i better understood how it works. Thanks, Sara

Billie Jean
06-10-2011, 10:08 PM
I used to but now I don't really have to. I just wear panties that are tight fitting and nothing shows when I wear a dress. Billie Jean

VioletJourney
06-10-2011, 10:17 PM
I don't think I've ever properly tucked with tape and all, but my panties are tight enough to keep my skirt from lifting up and from bulges showing. Though, the bulge is still obvious when I've got nothing over the panties, so I'm always quick to get my clothes on!

Cynthia Anne
06-10-2011, 10:20 PM
It really depends on what I'm wearing! Like tight fitting jeans or a tight skirt! Then I'll tuck!

Staci G
06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
I'm all tucked up! Everytime I dress I have to tuck the boys away to feel right and to look right. I really dont have that much to hide anyway but I enjoy the look and feel when I do. I use spanx or similar tight spandex panties or control top pantyhose works well too.

GaleWarning
06-11-2011, 12:27 AM
No. For me it's about the tactile feeling of the clothes, not about anything else.

docrobbysherry
06-11-2011, 01:00 AM
I'm with NoName on tucking! NOTHING fem about twigs and berries!

I also now tuck whenever i dress which is between 4 and 10 times per month but not in the summer. ...NoName you mention using a thong. Then I tuck the boys go away and the rest is tucked btween my legss. How does a thong keep it all in place? I use a firm control panty with more coverage but would try the thong if i better understood how it works. Thanks, Sara

I use 2, or more, tite panties worn BACKWARDS! No chance of fallout that way, Sara!

Tracii G
06-11-2011, 01:24 AM
I just tuck the boys and let the rest be held down by tight undies.

joanna4
06-11-2011, 01:34 AM
I've never tucked. I wear I thong when I'm dressed confortably. I guess I'm too small to even need to tuck lol

sandra-leigh
06-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Never. I've never even looked at the information about how.

Anna B
06-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Ooj, you don't want that unsightly bulge down there do you...?

Anna x

Wow, since I've been growing my nails into a more feminine shape, it seems this keyboard has started to go against me...I'll have to learn it all over again.

Katie_in_AK
06-11-2011, 03:01 AM
I got just lil' bits, so I do tuck 'em away. I made a home-made gaff from the waist section of a pair of size 'A' pantyhose. I wear it 75% of the time either en femme or not.

Melody Phillips
06-11-2011, 04:42 AM
I tuck whenever I dress. It looks better to me to be as smooth as possible.

Raychel
06-11-2011, 04:55 AM
Yes I do, Every night and whenener I am dressed, Just a nice girdle will hold everything in its place just fine for me.

KrystalA
06-11-2011, 05:24 AM
I tuck every time I wear panties (which is all the time). It just looks and feels much more feminine, having a nice flat front.

alice clair
06-11-2011, 05:56 AM
I will wear a bikini bottom that is really tight, it hides those little things very well

Trish
06-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Pantyhose keeps everything in place for me.

Patty
06-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Tuck when wearing anything fem includling bed clothes.

Tina B.
06-11-2011, 09:03 AM
depends on what I'm wearing, like Cynthia, with a tight skirt, or leggings, anything really sung fitting, then some times, just to feel more feminine. other days, just don't feel like being bothered, thats what broom skirts are for.
Tina B.

Maxine_b
06-11-2011, 09:11 AM
I have never tucked...sounds painful (ouch). Snug underwear a loose clothing does it for me.

Danni Renee
06-11-2011, 09:13 AM
I do not tuck at all, regardless of what I wear (though since I do not go out it is not much of an issue). Not tucking is one of the few boundaries my SO has asked of me and considering how accepting and supportive she is of me there is no way I am crossing that without her approval. She is softening on things so maybe in the future and since we both want one more child together (we each have two from previous marriages) I do not want to take any chances anyway.

Loveday
06-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Skippy and the boys are tucked probably 99 percent of the time. I have grown up children but do not have to worry anymore since nothing works below the belt and hence have a total lack of desire. Since I am at home or on the road I am dressed most of the time. The only time I am dressed as a male is to get groceries, gas or to get building supplies. Even then I am tucked. As a child I figured out how to do it and sometimes would. I just like it. I use cut off panty hose shaper tops or right now I am using Flexis Hi cut Ultra Firm Control panties.

Diane Douglas
06-11-2011, 10:28 AM
I tuck whenever I get the chance to dress. I like the look of a flat front and I use a tight panty to keep it where it belongs. I alwaays seem to have a bulge if I don't tuck.

TGMarla
06-11-2011, 10:32 AM
I only rarely tuck, if at all. It's uncomfortable, and I rarely go out anywhere, so what would be the point? If I'm wearing a tight dress or skirt, then I'll tuck. Otherwise, my pantyhose holds everything in place well enough for me to not worry about it.

Wendy_Marie
06-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Yes I tuck regularly...I actually tuck 24/7 whether I am dressed enfemme or drab...it's something that I have addressed in therapy and is important to me as a TG.

Karinsamatha
06-11-2011, 10:57 AM
I am tucked 24/7, I don't like the feeling of the extra bits hanging out.

Crissy Kay
06-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Thats where wearing petticoats comes in handy, thats one thing, I never have to worry about!!!

suchacutie
06-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Tina always has the "boy and the twins" put away. I also tuck whenever I wear jeans, as they are all tight women's jeans and not doing so would create...well...it would be clearly noticed. When I was 20 being noticed was cool, but I'm 60 and I'm sure my wife is not unhappy with keeping the advertising down to a minimum!

After a couple of tries I began to figure it out and I now tuck rather easily with low-rise bikini panties, low-rise thongs, or a gaff. I retuck after every time I need to use the "facilities". The retuck takes 10 seconds and I'm off!

tina

drushin703
06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Since my skirts and dresses are always kinda short, I always tuck.No tape though (ouch!) I use only Hanes waist smoother pantyhose
and a pad.This works well for me.It creates a smooth front, it feels very good and is very ladylike.....dana.

sometimes_miss
06-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Really not much to tuck; and wearing a body briefer pretty much makes my genital area indistinguishable from the female body parts as well.

Sharon B.
06-11-2011, 09:46 PM
I have always tuck even before I knew what tucking was for.

Farrah Rose
06-11-2011, 10:25 PM

Hey sara
In regards to thongs, what i do is try to tuck really well to only have to wear a thong, but if that doesnt hold i just wear a small pair of panties over that. its pretty simple

Jason+
06-11-2011, 10:26 PM
When not directly called for it seems to tuck itself enough out of the way not to be a problem and since most of my clothes are tighter in other more problem areas I haven't yet had to really worry this one yet.

MaryKatherine
06-21-2011, 11:27 AM
I used to never tuck, just wear panties or a thong, because I thought I would do something wrong and it would hurt.

The other night I finally pushed myself to see if I could do it. It took me a minute or two but I figured it out and actually felt more comfortable not tucking. Now I tuck everytime I dress.

AKAMichelle
06-21-2011, 11:38 AM
I rarely tuck. It really depends upon the outfit.

stonec657
07-14-2011, 07:51 PM
i am rather small in that department which i used to be very unhappy about but now i love it i wear panties that are a size too small and it gives me a very smooth feminine look. When I wear a bathing suit that is wear i look the most passable:o

Adriennegrl
07-14-2011, 08:42 PM
I use to not tuck, I liked the feeling of pantyhose on my 'twig'. Now I find myself tucking w/ no tape. I like the look and it makes me feel more feminine. I haven't tucked in male mode; may want kids someday.

Samantha43
07-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Rarely, I find it to be very uncomfortable.

donnatracey
07-14-2011, 09:28 PM
Never, but then again I don't have much to hide.....finally....a benefit.....:o

Cheryl T
07-15-2011, 04:07 AM
I tuck every day...all day. I wear my panties 24/7 and like them a bit on the snug side so I can tuck. I enjoy the feeling of having all that out of the way.

joannemarie barker
07-15-2011, 11:45 AM
I've never tucked. I wear I thong when I'm dressed confortably. I guess I'm too small to even need to tuck lol

lol same here :) never been too big in that dept :)

sarac
07-15-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm also lucky enough to be so small. So a briefer works well for me.

NathalieX66
07-15-2011, 04:16 PM
I only tuck when I leave the house and go out in a public environment. The public side of me is all about presentation....mainly because I don't want to get spotted, and have someone become fixated that something is not right. Yeah, I'm not perfect, but there are just some things I don't want to give away. I'd rather have people questioning my gender than reaffirming it, unless it's female of course. :battingeyelashes:

At home, I'm all about comfort.

carhill2mn
07-15-2011, 04:28 PM
I am en femme nearly every day and never "tuck".

Mizzsummers
07-15-2011, 08:48 PM
I rarely tuck. As someone who is slightly more heavy in the panty area ( not bragging, just a fact) I find it really hard to find underwear that works. i have used a gaffe, but it just hurt after a while. And if I tuck normally it kinda makes me look like a Did the number 2 in my panties!

So I Just semi tuck so its not bulging and stay away from pants and shorts! LOL

winny
07-16-2011, 08:55 AM
i tuck everyday... it's become a part of my life...i've tried to tape but ouch! haven't quite got the hang of it.. tucking with tight panties or bikini bottoms works the best for me...

Jillian Faith
07-16-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm not overly endowed I'd say average to slightly smaller than average down under. When dressed I always tuck and wear a gaff under tight fitting panties. I love seeing a smooth flat front besides it's not ladylike to show a bulge.

Elle1946
07-16-2011, 11:04 AM
I don't tuck.. I normally wear skirts with a slip, panties and pantyhose so I see no need to tuck.

Adrienne Heels
07-16-2011, 03:43 PM
I don't tuck...not much to worry about...

t-girlxsophie
07-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Obviously when I go out dressed I tuck all the time,but at home I don't quite as much,usually wearing panties and my tights is enough not to make any bulge appear.I've also been in hospital,twice in 3 years with renal stones,so that's always in back of my mind when it comes to tucking,so I don't do it as much.

Sophie

Vickie_CDTV
07-17-2011, 12:12 AM
I don't tuck, I have always been nervous about injuring my testes (the difficulty in using the restroom is also a concern, I really want the convenience.) I don't wear pants and most of my skirts and dresses are not tight, and I always wear an OBG and slip (and stockings and panties of course) underneath and that hides any bulge down there well enough I don't have to worry about it.

Vanity Wilde
07-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Tucking should be as important to MTF's as packing should be important to FTM's. No one wants to see a girl with "moose-knuckles" just like no one wants to see a boy with a "camel-toe"! I have seen some girls who either dont think that they need to tuck or think that they are tucked good enough and not only can it be distracting, it is unsightly!

Looking down at your own bulge is different than the view that others have.

Princess Ludwyna
07-17-2011, 02:17 AM
I only need any regular tight panties to keep everything under control..I guess I am lucky on that department

Same. I never had to tuck.

girlygirly
07-17-2011, 05:51 AM
I always tuck, although I don't use tape or anything. I find it more comfortable, and prefer being flat down there. It also allows the cotton gusset in my undies to catch any drips.

Leanne2
07-17-2011, 06:05 AM
In high school gym class I realized that we are not all created equal. All of the boys had to shower in a large common shower room so it was easy to see how others were hung. I was shocked at first by the size of some of the equipment that I saw. I used to be embarrassed by my tiny package but not anymore. As I gained weight in my older age my guys seamed to shrink away. Obviously, I have never needed to tuck. A few snips would be nice now. Leanne

Samantha W
07-17-2011, 12:21 PM
I always tuck. Pants, skirts, dresses, they just dont seem to hang right unless I do. And I feel more "right" that way when I dress as a women.

Lately I have been working very hard on my cloths, makup and hair so I can feel confident in public. It's working. I dont get the double takes or gawkers anymore. So for me, not tucking would be a step backward.

Strangely, I have had several women give me the "Crocodile Dundee" test in bars. It's a great conversation on Where did you put it? All my life I've been trying to get women more interested in the boys. Lol. Turns out all I had to do was put on a mini skirt and heels!! My face may not always pass, but my crotch does!

WandaRae2009
07-17-2011, 01:08 PM
I underdress most days and I guess you would call it a partial tuck. I guess fortunately for this purpose I am not that well endowed and everything is pretty easy to hide. If I have time to stay dressed for a while and if the mood hits, I will do a tighter tuck and tape method for a complete smooth feeling.