PDA

View Full Version : For GGs...

adrienner99
06-11-2011, 08:02 AM
GGs--When you SO crossdresses, do you think his personality changes? My ex-girlfriend used to say that I got "nicer...." Curious if you see any such changes....

Deana ♥ Danni
06-11-2011, 09:32 AM
When Danielle first came out to me, she was very timid and quiet when dressed. She would not speak to me, as if she had no voice. Then, as she became more comfortable, she would speak but not discuss anything 'serious', she would have to undress before she could. But as time has passed (about 6 months) she is getting more and more comfortable. She can talk serious stuff totally dressed and doesn't miss a beat now :) At first too, she was definitely more giddy, but as time has passed I feel the giddyness has in some ways made its way into the male side too..... It is hard for me to say whether she is nicer, because no matter how she is dressed, girl or guy, around me there is always soooo much kindness there. I want to say that overall now she is more outgoing when dressed, almost like she doen't meet a stranger, but I can't say for sure. Since we have gotten back together, most of our time is spent on video chat. I have some public outings to compare too but more with her on the forum.

Deana ♥ Danni

Shananigans
06-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Definitely. Camie is very coy, submissive, shy, soft-spokened, gentle, and very loving. This may also have to a lot do with the fact that my SO is still kind of new at CDing and is still getting used to it all, but there are definitely changes in how she acts. I think once she feels more confidant (which I try my best to help with, but I think it's something that my SO will have to find within herself), there will be even more changes in how she acts.

Jayne1963
06-11-2011, 03:34 PM
My boyfriend doesn't change that much, he's still funny and charming but he walks differently cus he's in his high heels, I suppose that makes him seem a little girlie. His personality does change but it's really subtle and hard to describe................ or is it just me thinking that? Cus he's dressed differently. I still call him Ian, I wouldn't like to call him a girls name, he hasn't got one anyway! In a nutshell, it's not obvious and he's still very much a man to me no matter what he's wearing.

Babeba
06-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Not really. My SO is a little more reserved but that's more comfort level due to the fact that we don't dress together often. I see inner female traits all the time when he is presenting as 'male'; the only thing is a bit of selfconsciousness. I think if he were a different person when dressed it would be odd, but the fact that the two parts of self are so well integrated is both a blessing and where I think things should be with a person who is comfortable with themselves.

Jaelle
06-12-2011, 01:27 PM
It's hard to say. It's a pretty subtle change. At first he was pretty nervous, but he seems to be getting more and more comfortable being in full dress in front of me. He seems relaxed and in some ways more sure of himself. It's a beautiful transformation I think.

shesadvl
06-12-2011, 04:25 PM
nope,... mine is always comfortable with himself whethers he dressed,... or not,... as he says he just loves the tactile feel of how he may be dressed, just loves womens clothing.
He loves having his toenails and fingers painted, and just totally relaxes when i do his makeup..... but as for femine traits no... he doesnt change one way or the other.... and he
walks well in stilettos,......... it looks weird because it makes him taller then he is... in extra 6inch heels.... but he does look good when hes dressed....
one thing i will give him though he hand washes his nylons and panty hose, he looks after his delicates though as a woman would... wonder do many of your SO's do this..???

Babeba: but the fact that the two parts of self are so well integrated is both a blessing and where I think things should be with a person who is comfortable with themselves.
this i totally agree with thats where I think CF is with himself.... and thats a good thing for him.....

Mimi
06-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I think my SO is happy that she can express herself, and happier in general now that I know and we can talk about clothes, what would look good on her, and plans for going out at some point in the future. But as far as being really different when dressed--I don't see a personality change at this point, but then again, we haven't gone out to any events with Eryn fully dressed, so I might see a change if that happened.