PDA

View Full Version : It's been one year!

StaceyJane
06-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Maybe this belongs in the TMI category but today is the one year anniversary from the last time I wore male underwear.

To be honest I was almost all panties before but I did wear my old underwear while spending a few weeks at my daughter's. Well that was a year ago so now I can celebrate having given up one old part of my male life. :)

Shelly Preston
06-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Congratulations Stacey on another step in your evoloution :)

LIKETODRESS2
06-12-2011, 01:54 PM
The last time i wore male underware in the last year is a trip to the doctor and working on my roof wiht my borthers for 3 days. I actually hate wearing them panties are so much nicer

ninapuella
06-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I wear panties very seldom, I only wear it when i am fully dressed. I try to keep my crossdressing and male-mode apart as much as possible.
But I agree that panties are much more nice than male underwear. :thumbsup:

Jackiefl
06-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I have not worn male underware for 20 years or so,doctor visits or otherwise. I guess i have to ask do they still sell male underware? LOL

boardpuppy
06-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Yes Jackie, they do still sell drab underwear but this girl hasn't bought any in some time. In fact the last of the drab under clothing have been deleted from my draws for more than 9 months and consined to Good Will for 2 or 3 months. iIt feels so good to look in my underwear draw and see nothing but panties, bra's and nylons.

donnatracey
06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I didn't know Good Will accepts underwear....:eek:

Kathy4ever
06-13-2011, 03:30 AM
Congratulations!!!! I think you should celebrate this milestone by spoiling yourself with some new panties. And I luv milestones. I'm at the 6 month milestone for panties and epillating. My wive leaves me alone about it but still will make mean comments like she did yesterday. Atleast she did not throw them away this year like she did last year.

Jay Cee
06-13-2011, 06:15 AM
.... My wife leaves me alone about it but still will make mean comments like she did yesterday. At least she did not throw them away this year like she did last year.

Mighty generous of her - did she at least buy you new ones to replace the ones she tossed?

Congrats, Stacey Jane. Now that I've finally found panties that fit properly, and are stealth, I'm waiting for that 1st year anniversary myself.

Wendy_Marie
06-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Love it....I am about half way behind you on my own reverse purging anniversary

Barbara Jo
06-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Since you mentioned it, I just realized that it also has been about 1 year since I started wearing panties (and a bra daily) exclusively.

Being retired certially does have its benefits. :)

Cynthia Anne
06-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Congratulations Stacy! I'll drink to that! Now throw away all of those nasty things and we will celebrate again!

CindyT
06-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Nice job! I only keep some male drab stuff around for when I need them like a doctor visit or something... OH Wait... on my last checkup I was wearing vs cotton briefs! OK, toss all the male drab! I will too!!!