PDA

View Full Version : 18 months and things only get better

Terry V
06-12-2011, 08:45 PM
About 18 monthes ago I posted that my wife had given me a surprise gift of a bra, panties, and a nightgown and told me that if this is what made me happy she would accept this part of me, I thought I could not be happier, well I was wrong. Since then she has gone all out to buy me things I only dreamed about, she loves buying me bras and panty sets that match she even found a vintage bullet bra that I love to wear and she likes to see me in it. I now have so many new slips, garter belts, stockings, she even got me a few petticoats to wear with some of my dresses and skirts.
I can only say I am just about the happiest CDer I can think of I now spent about 50% of my time dressed and I love it and as it turns out so does my wife, so who would have thunk it?

sissystephanie
06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Terry, you are one lucky lady!! My late wife knew I was a CD when we married, so I got feminine gifts from her during the almost 50 years we had together!

To have your wife buy all kinds of feminine clothes for you is really like a dream come true. I just hope you have responded to her properly!!

Cynthia Anne
06-12-2011, 10:12 PM
It sure is nice and refreshing to read such a loving and sweet story as this just before I go to bed! Thank you! Hugs!

Eryn
06-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Thank you for the great upbeat story. I honestly believe that the only reason that we don't hear about many wonderful accepting SOs like yours is that they don't have a problem about which to complain!

Kathy4ever
06-13-2011, 03:10 AM
It is nice to hear that others are accepted, It's been two years for me and my wife yesterday told a neighbors granddaughter i have issues and then made a reference about freaks, The grand daughter notice my legs were smooth and had asked why I shave. I still see some progress in that she hasn't thrown away the panties away this time.

deebra
06-13-2011, 07:14 AM
TerriV, your wife just tops any scale out there for loving you so much, being open minded and accepting, no hang ups and is able to give and share this new phase of your marriage. Her actions have just brought you both closer, I can hear it. I'm would think she enjoys and appreciates what fem clothes offer over male clothing and by you joining her in this, it's got to make emotional and physical intimacy grow between the two of you. WHY can't other wives be this smart, it would help marriages and help CDing become more accepted and normal, just as other styles were in the beginning controversal but became accepted and then just normal. Take her out to dinner as her reward, you either dressed or underdressed.