PDA

View Full Version : Self respect

Jenny1
10-04-2005, 04:18 PM
I was wondering whether this is common. When I change in to Jenny, my appearance has to be just right. I am constantly looking for new clothes and accessories and love shopping for them, although this is mostly on line as I feel really uncomfortable in shops. I must changemy make up at least three times before I'm happy with it and even then its normally a compromise.
As a man however I dont even think about it and chuck on the first thing I find. I only shave when I have the opportunity to dress up. I went to a funeral today and even then, although I put on my suit, all I was thinking about was what Jenny would have worn.

Phoebe Reece
10-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Sounds pretty normal to me....

Kimberly
10-04-2005, 04:46 PM
It does sound right... although maybe verging on the slight obsessive compulsive :p

Seriously though, you'll probably find this with most dressers - we all like to look our best, and take upmost care in doing so. :)

good luck in all xx

mand
10-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Hello Jenny:) I suppose you can call it "evolving", don't worry it's perfectly "normal";)

As for self respect I feel so much more self respect living as a woman than I ever could trying to be a man.

love mand xxx:)

Holly
10-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Sounds VERY normal to me. After living a lifetime of nothing but blacks, browns, dark blues, and tans, having all these wonderful choices available to us as ladies is exciting. And some of us have a lot of wasted time to make up!