PDA

View Full Version : For Midlands, UK Members. Re: Toilets In Kingfisher Shopping Centre.

Carvery Carly
06-13-2011, 05:56 AM
If anyone in Midlands wants to visit the Kingfisher Shopping Centre in Redditch and needs to use the toilet while dressed, I received an email regarding which ones we can use.

"We have no such policy in policy you are welcome to use the toilets you
feel most comfortable using. I had better inform you though that using the disables toilets would be difficult because they are only accessible with a RADAR key (a key which is applied for by any registered disabled person from the council)

Kind Regards,

Beth"

"-----Original Message-----
I will be visiting the shopping centre soon and was wondering if you had a policy in place regarding TV's/TG using the female toilets. Thought I'd better ask before I went strolling in, just in case. Otherwise I'll use the disabled toilets.

Thanks for helping me know which toilets I will be able to use.
Carly."

Hope this is of some help, if anyone wants to visit.
Carly.

Jorja
06-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Now that brings up an interesting question. What about someone just visiting the UK that happens to be disabled? I hope they don't have to just use the floor.

Melody Moore
06-13-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.safe2pee.org ??? You really have to be kidding me, so nowadays you have to go online, login
to a website to find out if it is safe to have a pee? I would piss on the street before I ever used such a site.

Rianna Humble
06-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Now that brings up an interesting question. What about someone just visiting the UK that happens to be disabled? I hope they don't have to just use the floor.

Although access is normally via your own key, the Centre management also has a key to the disabled toilets. Generally if a visiting disabled person goes to the information point to ask about the faciliities someone will take them to the nearest disabled toilet and let them in.

http://www.safe2pee.org ??? You really have to be kidding me, so nowadays you have to go online, login to a website to find out if it is safe to have a pee? I would piss on the street before I ever used such a site.

This site is a resource to find out where there are suitable toilets available whether you are looking for Gender Neutral toilets, wheelchair accessible, or stores/restaurants that let you use their toilet without being a customer. You might like to pee in the street, but other people who are visiting an area might well find this site's information useful.

Kaz
06-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Hey America!

Treat us kindly here, we have limited resources because we are a small island... so we have limited toilet facilities.. we also have limited access to the limited toilet facilities... we also have limited access to the limited capability to open the limited access to the limited toilet facilities... actually we also have limited access to the people who determine the limited capability to open the limited access to the limited toilet facilities... I think we generally refer to it as the black hole of local government... God Bless the UK!

Jay Cee
06-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Hey America!

Treat us kindly here, we have limited resources because we are a small island... so we have limited toilet facilities.. we also have limited access to the limited toilet facilities... we also have limited access to the limited capability to open the limited access to the limited toilet facilities... actually we also have limited access to the people who determine the limited capability to open the limited access to the limited toilet facilities... I think we generally refer to it as the black hole of local government... God Bless the UK!

You lost me on the fifth "limited", Kaz, :)

Felicity71
06-13-2011, 06:52 PM
You might like to pee in the street, but other people who are visiting an area might well find this site's information useful. Lol, :) Ive seen people peeing on the street rather than find a toilet.

Carvery Carly
06-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Lol, :) Ive seen people peeing on the street rather than find a toilet.

Apparently, it's a public order offence in UK. Seen it on television.

Melody Moore
06-13-2011, 08:52 PM
You might like to pee in the street, but other people who are visiting an area might well find this site's information useful.
You gotta be so serious all the time Rianna? Don't you have a sense of humour?
Sheeesh, some people really need to lighten up & not take everything I say so seriously.

Apparently, it's a public order offence in UK. Seen it on television.

It's only an offence if you get caught, but with Big Brother watching your every move now on CCTV
in the UK. So what is a natural part of human nature is an offence that is harder to get away with.

Rianna Humble
06-13-2011, 11:40 PM
You lost me on the fifth "limited", Kaz, :)

Don't worry about it Jay Cee. In the 1980's and early 1990's the then Government introduced the idea of creating UK Limited, Kaz is just describing how that concept is put into action (I nearly said how it works but realised that it doesn't)

Deborah_UK
06-14-2011, 02:50 AM
. Otherwise I'll use the disabled toilets.

Please don't use the disabled toilets if youre not disabled. Those facilities are there or a reason - for disabled people to use them.

If you're out and about as a woman, use the ladies (and for Transmen - use the Gents)

Melody Moore
06-14-2011, 03:19 AM
If you're out and about as a woman, use the ladies (and for Transmen - use the Gents)
I agree Deborah,

It really isn't rocket science to work out - NOONE has a right to stop you using the ladies
if you are a transgendered female, not even the police & especially if your ID such as your
drivers licence shows you to be a female because this is now law in most modernised countries.

Last year some drag queens I know were banned from going into a particular bar one night, so I
said I would go with them & they could try to get in with me there. As expected, the staff refused
us entry until I pulled out my drivers licence & showed them I was legally a female. Then I pointed
out to the bouncer why I came along that night & if there was any issue with my friends being
allowed into the bar, then we were going to lodge a formal complaint about gender discrimination.
Needless to say that bar changed their policies towards transgendered people forever that night.

Also, transgendered/transsexual girls face an increased risk of violence & sexual assault using the male
toilets, so if you used a male toilet & got bashed or raped then remember, it was YOU who made the
decision to go in there when common sense dictates don't put yourself into situations of unnecessary risk.

Loni
06-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Lol, :) Ive seen people peeing on the street rather than find a toilet.

sadly a lot doing this are just very low lifes. and in some place useing the correct pubilc facilites can be a life threating deal. and not a trans-gendered thing just thugs out there.

Melody Moore
06-15-2011, 04:29 PM
sadly a lot doing this are just very low lifes. and in some place useing the correct pubilc facilites can be a life threating deal. and not a trans-gendered thing just thugs out there.
It is very judgemental of you to say that everyone who pees anywhere else but a toilet is a low-life.
I bet if you were busting to go to the toilet & there was no toilet around you would pee in the street.

And you just said yourself that it is dangerous to use public toilets even if you are not transgendered
so your statement is a tad hypocritical when you say that people who pee in the streets are lowlifes
& yet some people are forced to pee in the street. Strangely enough those that end up in court here
in Cairns for 'Urinating in a Public Place' come from all walks of life, most are tourist who have good
jobs, families & are respectful people & they couldn't find a public toilet. None really just likes to pee
in the street, but sometimes others are forced to do it, while drunks just don't give a damn most of
the time where they go. Either way the need to go to the toilet is a natural act & if someone is forced
to have to go somewhere discreetly in a public place, then does that necessarily make them a 'low life'?