PDA

View Full Version : Panties/Tucked

deebra
06-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Having just read the post from StaceyJane about her and other members reaching milestones in wearing only panties it made me think about going a step farther to achieve the feel and look of being female "down-there" as much as possible (short of castration). So if you wear panties or a thong full or part time wouldn't it make you feel/look more female if you tucked every time you slipped into fem undies. As we all know the crotch isn't made with extra material to compensate the package that comes with being a male crossdresser but if you push the B's up inside and pull the missle back and pull up a tight pair of panties or thong the fit,feel and look is quite comfortable, just the way panties are suppose to feel. Now we all know certain panties can become uncomfortable after a while when the jewels are left to hang. Having said and experienced the above shouldn't every MtoF crossdresser tuck to get the most out of wearing panties. Need I mention wearing tight jeans or shorts look like they should, even a straight skirt or dress has no bulge. Another thought, if you tuck every time and you wear panties/thong 24/7 do you think they will start to stay up inside, the B's and missle start to shrink or your mindset will become more feminine and if the time comes when you need to perform, it may not work as well as it use to. Your comments are most welcome, by the way I am setting here fully tucked held in place by some tight nylon/lace panties under girl jeans and it couldn't feel any better.

Danni Renee
06-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Well, I do not tuck but I still feel most comfortable in panties now, if only from the mental peace I receive. Yes, sometimes hang a little out on certain pairs but most of the ones I wear (mostly boyshorts style) are fine.

deebra
06-13-2011, 07:41 AM
DanniRenee, so why don't you start tucking and enjoy everything I posted?

Diane Elizabeth
06-13-2011, 07:41 AM
At work I do not tuck as it would be hard to keep the obstructions out of the way. I have to do a lot of lifting throughout the day. After work I usually do not tuck either. I do tape it down occassionally but removing the tape can be painful afterwards.

Danni Renee
06-13-2011, 07:47 AM
I have a loving and ultra supportive SO. She not only accepts me but encourages me dress. She buys me outfits, jewelry, and makeup. I love her dearly and I appreciate her greatly. SHe has talked to her kids and they both accept me. She has only placed two boundaries on my dressing. One of those is she has asked me not to tuck. She feels that tucking means I am ashamed of my manhood and that is something she does not want. So, she say no tuck, I do not tuck.

Amber_Lynn
06-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Prsonally I don't tuck because I have a number of pairs of panties and thongs that can accomodate my gems and for me tucking is somewhat painful on the Bs. I have had some panties that I have had to give up on because they couldn't accommodate "the boys". They would keep falling out :( I have also found that some pairs of the same brand/style work better than others. For example VS cheekies work great on lace, but nit so well in satin :(. YMMV, it's what works for me :)

But I will say, if I'm wearing a form fitting/tight dress I'll endure the discomfort to uphold the illusion.