PDA

View Full Version : How far have you gone to feminize yourself?

MichelleW126
06-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Knowing that you will always be a CD (no transition). How far have you/will you go.

Grow out hair? Laser? Lose weight? T-blockers?

AKAMichelle
06-13-2011, 11:14 AM
I have grown out my hair and use when I go out in female mode. Plus I had my ears pierced and lasered by chest and back

suzy1
06-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Keep very slim, keep fit, Epilate body, lots of moisturising and skin cream. [And something I think they call a runway but let’s not go there]

SUZY

RenneB
06-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Besides the cash outlay for all the darn clothes, shoes, etc., I've dropped 30 lbs so far in my effort to look more fem. I've shaved legs, even in the summertime, lotion everywhere and practice the "walk" ya know with the hip swagger as often as I can..... The other day, I went in for eyelid surgery and added a bag reduction just to make the eyes look better.... one step at a time....

Renne.....

Kate Simmons
06-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Nothing that I couldn't recover in at least two weeks my friend.:)

Melissa Rose
06-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Electrolysis on my face, neck, hands and chest. Laser on my legs, underarms and back. Varicose and spider vein treatment on my legs. Everything else is temporary such as plucking eyebrows.

Starr
06-13-2011, 12:28 PM
I have grown my hair out it is below my shoulders now.. i keep it in ponytail in boy mode.. My nails are kept long and polished with a shinny clear polish. I am shaping the eyebrows and thinning them a little at a time.. I stay smooth all over shaving and hair remover creams. I am looking at talking to a DR in the next couple of months about starting female hormones. I need to work more on my walk, mannerisms and voice. I enjoy being girly....

Karren H
06-13-2011, 12:29 PM
I wish I had hair to grow out... Mainly DIY breast enhancement and corset training.... My rib cage has shrunk from 37" to 35" over the last year which has put me in a smaller bra. And my waist will clinch down to 27" so there has been some organ relocation. Typical for wearing corsets.. My breasts have grown a cup over the last year to a B+.. And beware... Its kind of addicting once you get started too so who knows where it will end..

Ohhh... I also exercise a lot, almost daily.... To maintain my girlish figure... And use RapidLash to enhance my lashes... I use lip plumpers to enhance my lips... I take vitamin D supliments to strengthen my nails.... And pluck, shave and epilate everything! .

Longing2be-Trisha
06-13-2011, 12:40 PM
I have grown out my nails and hair, working on losing weight have lose 20 lbs so far. Shave under arms and chest along with some hair removal on face.

Hugs

AllieSF
06-13-2011, 01:14 PM
I epilate, let my nails grow longer, would like to let my hair grow longer, pluck my eyebrows, keep my finger and toe nails polished and dream some about other steps, like electrolysis.

MarieInTAS
06-13-2011, 01:26 PM
I use an epilator on my body and legs, botox and 'fillers' on my face and usually have my fingernails painted. And, of course, my blonde hair comes out of a bottle at my hairdresser's. But then, I am both 'old' and full time.

briannad
06-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Completed electrolysis on my face, now working on chest and back (not much hair), epilate everywhere else and trying to lose weight to look good in dresses.

t-girlxsophie
06-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Am too lazy to go to any great lengths other than all over shaving,growing my nails,really need to get my weight down will start on that after come back from our family holiday

Sophie

donnatracey
06-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Not as much as most of you girls: no more male underwear, clear finish on finger nails, regular pedis with colored nails, legs always smooth, discrete use of mascara and eye makeup in drab, fem jeans and shorts. Sadly, growing my hair out is impossible.....:doh:. Step by step, a little at a time.....who knows where it will end?

Annie D
06-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Like many others, I have let my hair grow longer to shoulder length (pulled back in a ponytail in male mode), I have my eyebrows waxed about every two weeks, shave my legs daily and about every two to three weeks have my solar nails and toenails retouched. Over the years, I have gotten several feminine tattoos on my back and shoulders (happy that summer is here and it is tank top season). In male mode my toes and back are covered but as Annie, I show it all off as much as possible.

Cynthia Anne
06-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Long hair, perice ears, always wear nail polish, brows shaped, always carry a purse and I don't own any male clothes except a few shirts!

VioletJourney
06-13-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm growing out my hair and will probably get my ears pierced, but in the rock and roll world that's not necessarily feminizing yourself. Getting rid of all my body hair is, though. Other than that... well, I already have a more feminine face and I get mistaken for a woman on the phone all the time.

chris80
06-13-2011, 05:22 PM
fully shaved, ears pierced, some breast enlargement,nails shaped, eyebrows thinned.
short hair and widows peak so will not feminise, wigs easier and cheaper.
beard hair all gray so can't get lasered, but at least there is no beard shadow
always trying to lose weight.
lots of advice from my wife.

Cheryl T
06-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Lost a little weight, double piercings in both ears and thinking of laser hair removal for my face. Would love to grow my hair out, but there isn't that much to grow anymore...lol....I'll stick with wigs, transplant is not for me.

Jamie001
06-13-2011, 08:17 PM
I shave my legs, and arms, luckily my chest is hair-free. I have a very fem hairstyle at all times. I carry a purse and a ladies wallet. I get professional manicures and pedicures in a nail salon every two weeks and always wear clear polish on my fingernails and bright red polish on my toes. Whenever I am not at work, I wear Vera Wang Princess Perfume and my feet are in women's sandals to show-off my pretty red toenails. I really enjoy being a very fem guy and I feel like a princess.

Natasha1
06-13-2011, 08:22 PM
Both ears pierced, completely shaved at the moment, who knows where this could lead me.

alyssaenglefield
06-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Lost 19kg in seven months (42lb). I think I'm going down a dress size.

PretzelGirl
06-13-2011, 09:39 PM
The usual. Grew my hair out long, trying to remove most of the rest of the hair, in the process of facial laser, pierced ears, thin eyebrows, the usual nail maintenance, and a tribal tattoo on my face. Oh wait. Skip the last one. That was to be Mike Tyson in drag.

sissystephanie
06-13-2011, 09:49 PM
When my late wife was still alive and was my beauty expert, I could be very feminine! She has been gone over 6 years now, and I don't really try to be feminine anymore. Except maybe with pink fingernails and red toenails! I do wear feminine clothes almost every day, both under and outer, but no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in a skirt!! Not very feminine and I don't care!! I am happy just wearing the feminine clothes!!

Kathi Lake
06-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Hmmmmmmm,

Pretty, arched eyebrows, epilated hands and arms and chest (and stomach, and, and, and . . . ), laser for my face and eyebrows. Yep, that's about it. Not much, right?

:)

Kathi

NathalieX66
06-13-2011, 10:38 PM
I run 3-5 miles every other day...which sux because I still like food & alcohol.
16 hours of electrolysis on the face so far , and I discovered I have very robust hair lat likes to grow back, and I'm about to go the laser route any day now, even if I have to do it ten times. hair removal is $$, that's the way it goes, and I'm doing it. ....it's a way of life, and fortunately I'm patient.

I'm 8 months without a hair cut, except to nip the split ends,and I have a full hairline. I should be there by December. I have both ears pierced.
I'm both guy and girl. I'm sick of makeup to cover up the beard.

Melody Phillips
06-13-2011, 10:42 PM
lost 22 lbs. (so far), pierced my ears, plucked eyebrows, epilated legs, that's it so far.

Tanya C
06-13-2011, 10:54 PM
The most important part of my self feminization is to maintain a feminine attitude and spirt about me at all times. If I can do that then most everything else seems to fall into place, I feel and even appear more feminine.
I haven't made any permenant physical alterations to my body such as implants or hair removal. I don't even have pierced ears. I shave my arms and legs and keep my eyebrows plucked, and that's about it.

Barbara Dugan
06-13-2011, 11:43 PM
I think not enough. I just have my brows waxed every time I got a haircut and shave my whole body almost on a daily basis and constantly dreaming on laser beard removal a rhinoplasty,and silicone implants on all the right places:daydreaming:

eluuzion
06-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Body has been totally shaved for years (never had a hairy body anyway, and hair was blond). Also completely shaved off my eyebrows. I have been using a (hand vacuum brake bleeder) breast pump for over a year now. I make my own platinum cure silicone breast forms. I lay out on my sundeck with a bra on so it enhances the "effect" via "tan-lines". I sing in the church choir and like little puppies too...scratch that part...:)

:love:

docrobbysherry
06-14-2011, 12:03 AM
:eek:
As long as I can take it all off and/or undo it, in less than 10 minutes!:devil:

Vickie_CDTV
06-14-2011, 12:15 AM
Over 120 hours of electrolysis on the face and over 700 hours on the body, and keep the remaining areas with hair shaved. My nails are slightly long for a guy and I give myself regular manicures and pedicures (no polish.) I don't look at all feminine as a man though; I have even been mistaken for an F2M en drab, go figure.

Diane Smith
06-14-2011, 12:45 AM
From top to bottom: Long hair, styled and bleached blonde; waxed eyebrows; permanent eye makeup (shadow and liner) and lip color; incomplete electrolysis on beard; pierced ears, nose, lip, nipples; epilate arms, pits, bikini area and legs; long acrylic nails; femme tattoos on feet, legs, back, sides, belly; toenails always polished; always wear heels. I keep my weight in the lower end of the "women's" side of the BMI table. Breast implants are next.

- Diane

donnalee
06-14-2011, 03:50 AM
Hair down to shoulders, pony tail except at home. Lost 40 lbs.(over 2 yrs.; I want as little sagging skin as possible), want to drop another 40 - 50 to get back to my college weight. Never had any leg hair and the most body hair is on my tummy, which I epilate. Don't bother with arm hair; I always thought just a little was kind of sexy. No tats or piercings. Can't grow my weak nails for any length of time; they always break.

LisaMallon
06-14-2011, 04:01 AM
Epilate legs and arms, shave armpits. Slowly plucking my eyebrows into a thinner and better shape. Pretty thin already and I find it easy to stay that way.

noeleena
06-14-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi,

After reading all you all do im not doing much at all i feel so left out. he he ,

epilate my body, pluck eye brows not that theres much , no hair on top no combing , ear's done for earing's one set. & when dressed no nail pol hardly any make up , just lippy & eye brow liner .perfume pretty much it,most days no make up. just skit , tops, sneakers normal wear,
Oh dear & i thought i was a woman...

...noeleena...

Michelle123
06-14-2011, 07:19 AM
How wonderful for you Karren. I have been seriously considering starting some "waist training". Right now, I am in a corselette most of the time,But although they are tight, they still dont pull you in as a proper fitting corset would do.
I love the feeling of being restricted in some type of girdle whenever I am dressed. I am in my mid 50's now. I wish I would have started my corset training yrs. ago when I was much younger, But I suppose it is never too late to get started.
Karren, do you have a goal that you are trying to acheive? I think I would like to start out slowely, but as time goes by, and I get used to being restricted in a corset, I would like to go for an extreme waist reduction if possible. At least as extreme as my body will allow at my age.
I envy ladies like Kathy jung, spook, annalai, etc. Are you trying to go that far?

Tina B.
06-14-2011, 08:31 AM
Pluck tweeze and shave it all off. weight loss to look better in womens fashions, the rest is just smoke and mirrors, that comes off at the end of the day.
Tina B.

suchacutie
06-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Like all of you, staying in 2 genders is a constant compromise, but one that swings farther and farther femme. I'm still shaping my eyebrows (4 years now...almost done...my wife said it would be slow), working like crazy to eliminate facial flaws (lines, dark circles, etc), hair shaved/removed in crucial areas, finger nails constantly attended to (staring from a mess left by a fungal infection) so constantly buffed and covered with a matte-finish strengthener (and color for Tina), toenails in the same way though they are in better shape, and I wear heels for at least an hour a day!

Outside of the physical stuff, I've developed Tina's voice, spent a lot of time studying feminine body language and use, and spent a lot of effort in understanding the psychology of thought and language use in a feminine way. This last stuff doesn't show, but I think it makes a big difference in blending in :)

tina

Beverly
06-16-2011, 01:40 PM
I have pierced my ears(one in each). I epilate allmost everywhere. I always keep my toenails neat and painted red. At times I have ten perfect fingernails. I can not grow my hair to look feminine. I will not take hormones or dietary suppliments because of their health issues. I am interested in feminine hypnosis and meditation, but it is still new to me. I can not go too far as I do not want my dear neices and nephews to know anything about Beverly.

LisaTaylor
06-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Hmm, let's see:
I've grown my hair out long (down to the middle of my back) - I keep it in a male style pony when at work or around certain friends, otherwise I wear it in various feminine styles. I keep my eyebrows plucked down, though I'd like to get them waxed to a more feminine style. I've been working on laser hair removal for my face and neck. When that's done. I plan to work on lasering the rest of my body (chest, stomach, legs, butt, arms). I epilate or wax the rest of my body hair.

I've been dieting and working out regularly and managed to lose 10 lbs so far this year. Not a lot of weight, but then I'm pretty small - I only weigh 140 lbs at 5' 7". I'd like to get down to 125 or 130.

Like a lot of other girls here, I don't bother with male underwear any more. It's bra (or sports bra) and thong every day.

I'd like to get my navel and ears pierced soon.

I'm considering getting on hormones/t-blockers, and possibly getting a boob job later on down the road if things work out the way I want them to. We'll see!

cassandra22
06-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Im afraid im in the same boat as Ms stephanie,mostly a guy in a skirt,i have bought earrings and a necklace,i have a small purse with fem things inside,i just enjoy the feel of the clothing,the way i look in it while doing mundane things around the house,,my wife has sugested i shave my legs as she says i have a sexy fem body.really concidering this,any suggestions on doing it the first time?
When my late wife was still alive and was my beauty expert, I could be very feminine! She has been gone over 6 years now, and I don't really try to be feminine anymore. Except maybe with pink fingernails and red toenails! I do wear feminine clothes almost every day, both under and outer, but no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in a skirt!! Not very feminine and I don't care!! I am happy just wearing the feminine clothes!!

Coreyincs
06-16-2011, 11:04 PM
I shave everything!!! Keep my nails clear and my toenails purple. Pierced ears. Thats about it...

BillieBoy
07-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Longer hair, pierced ears, longer nails (clear high gloss polish most of the time, plucked eye brows, fully shaved body and face. Would love to do some face femminization and do a little work on my front teeth.

Alice B
07-20-2011, 10:34 AM
Shaved legs & arms, painted toe nails, waxed brows. Need to lose about 20 lbs.

Inna
07-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Darn, so much to tell, but I can't cause I am permanent, no going back, sort of all the sales are final no returns !!!!!!...................but then who would want to if it fits :)

larry
07-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Had chest and back waxed so far. The rest will be soon. hehe Keep watching my weight. Expanding my secret wardrobe. (which is getting scary because I just suck it up and say it is for me when shopping .) I am still in the closet in my closet. AND I keep studying this forum all the time. Thanks to all of you for your tips.

t-girlxsophie
07-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Decided it was high time I shed the pounds,this isn't really a 100% crossdressing decision,but the end result will be a huge shopping spree,for my wife and I.Might also be interesting to see how I look minus the extra chins LOL So it's Wii Fit,Zumba and healthy foods from now on:)

Sophie

TeaganNataliaAcheson
07-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Went on the Lemonade Diet for 12 days to loose 30 pounds.

Lilia
07-20-2011, 08:53 PM
I have long hair, down the back. I wear it in a pony tail in guy mode. I have long finger nails most of the time covered with matte OPI Nail Envy. Legs, hands and chest are epilated and arms and pits are shaved daily. I do consider getting rid of the need to shave every now and then.

herwannabe
07-20-2011, 09:16 PM
I am naturally slim (couldnt gain an ounce if my life depended on it) so weight is not a issue.
Ears pierced, I remove the ring from ear to heavy dangly earrings when I get home.
Blonde/grey hair down past shoulders and growing, wear in ponytail when at work, and at times when at home I think a ponytail is very sexy on a woman. but most of the time at home it is straight and flowing.
Shave everyday, from legs to chin, but I have never been (hairy) 3 chest hairs, :) so shaving is not a real problem.
Toes painted pink or red all the time, nails grown as long as possible, (break them a lot in construction) but I try to keep manicured and painted clear a lot of the time.
Pluck eye brows
Wear 2" heels everyday at home ( they are my house slippers :battingeyelashes: )
I take supplements to help with the the other things Vitamin D etc
Thats pretty much it sept for I have more fem clothes than I do mens Thank goodness
:daydreaming:

Charleen
07-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Long hair, long and polished nails, shave/epilate, earrings, necklace,bracelet, multiple rings, losing weigh, DIY chest, plucked eyebrows.

ReneeTX
07-20-2011, 10:43 PM
I'd love to grow my hair longer. But working in a male dominated office atmosphere in the south (Houston, TX), it's a little difficult to do that and "look professional". Otherwise, I keep my legs, arms, and chest shaved. I'm very lucky that I'm not one of those furry men. I've got dark facial hair, so that sucks, but at least there's not much of it. I think if I let my facial hair grow, I'd look like I had mange. LOL. Both ears are pierced, and I'm about to start slowly shaping my eyebrows with the help of a wonderful cosmetician. My nails are grown out, but not too long, and I Shellac them myself. So they stay very shiny. I am SO addicted to Shellac!

ReneeTX

Loni
07-20-2011, 10:47 PM
if only i could still grow hair on my head. but i pluck trim and epilate a lot for the rest.
looking at maybe some knife work for the face..
but had the ears done some 30 years back.
if i had the cash i would get most of the body hair zapped away. but just trying to get the body down to the correct weight and shape is a full time thing.
now if i could get some of the t blockers and estrogen. this would help.

Karen__Starr
07-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Electrolysis on my face, had the back of my neck done higher, eyebrows arched, hair is grown to breast length, female tattoos in various locations, tummy tuck done to assist with hips looking more female, fingernails are rather long, body pirecings. Currently working on what size breast implants I want and a few other modifications. Hoping to do SRS too. Going back to hips, I wore a tight corset for a long time which gave me a good female look but caused issues after months of wearing them.

Randilegs
07-21-2011, 12:21 AM
I am 1 - Losing weight; 2 - Lasering all hair (this is lengthy process); 3 - Ears pierces (2 each, considering 3rd); 4- regular mani/pedi's. I am considering some chin work and lipo on a stubborn area. That is about as far as I will go. On the other hand, I am not totally closed to the idea of transistioning. But until I cross that line mentally, I am at a reasonable point.

rata
07-21-2011, 02:27 AM
Ok ive shaped my eyebrows , ears pierced one in each, hair cut into female bob style , female glasses, toes painted, shaved legs and epilated everywhere else, ive had one ipl lazer treatment which has weakened my facial hair& Navel piercing. I did relises how much ive done till you list it al lol.

Kathy4ever
07-21-2011, 04:17 AM
i've been epilating every where since November. Pluck and shape my eyebrows, got a feminine hair cut and now I'm letting the hair grow. Let my finger nails grow and now wearing a clear opal finger nail polish and toes are matching.been moisturizing and colored my hair a gokden brown. Started wearing my earings again. Now I'm working on losing weight. I just hope my boobs don't shrink.

Lauren415
07-21-2011, 11:14 AM
lots of moisturising and skin cream. Growing out hair. Painted toe nails and gel finger nails. HRT for MTF. Shaved body hair. Getting face hair removed. Looking to make the change permanent

terrianncd
07-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Shaved from head to toe,toes always painted,shaping my eyebrows,ect. I'm very short at 5'3" so that really helps.

ricci
07-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Since I have only recently realized I am a full blown crossdresser. I am on a diet. I am about 5'10" and weighed almost 200 lbs. I currently weigh 184. I want to get to the 160 range and I'll take it from there.

joan47
09-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Pierced ears with hoops
waxed,thin arched eyebrows (Every two weeks)
long arylic nails
feminine rings
laser hair removal on chest and back
shave all over
painted toe nails
ankle braclett
diamond neck braclet
panties.bra, girls shorts or jeans 24/7
light makeup

and that is in male mode

AKKaren
09-12-2011, 12:13 PM
:daydreaming:Lets see...Pluck the brows. shave all over, Nails longer, Tried growing hair but too little of it, and try take much better care of my skin.

mywifeswoman
09-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Shave pretty much everything I think, moisturizer, ect. I cant seem to keep nails from breaking and Im cursed with being follically challenged on the dome. Weight will be my major concern now, not just for Lauren, but health reasons too. Sometimes, and its hard to explain, but I wish I had the ability to just transform physically into my fem self and not have any male parts or features at all and when I was ready to be back, just transform back...I sometimes feel weird when Im laying in bed in the morning sometimes and just rub myself all over and stretch and enjoy the feel of Lauren in my mind...imagining all of her being her instead of my maleness being there. I sometimes wonder if others feel like this??

christina s
09-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Lots of shaving and i've really focused on losing the bulk i've put on over the past couple of years so i can look more feminine

Duana
09-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Lost 45lbs and still losing
Pierced right here (left's been done for years)
Epilate or shave entire body (legs, arms, whole body)
Trim and pluck eyebrows
Dark bikini tan
Always painted toenails
Acrylic finger nails
Growing my hair out (now longer than in high school)

Annaliese2010
09-13-2011, 01:49 AM
Close my eyes from out mind externalize what deep there lies. Not girl nor guy yet quite divine. She who must hide most of the time. My better half, more fair and fine. Sometimes divine. Top to bottom and behind. Less daring. Endearing. More caring, kind.

bridgiit s
09-13-2011, 03:21 AM
joan47 you hard case you - cool as, i got three earrings left ear, one in right - will have to get that more balanced up, nails keep breaking, got the polish for them, light face make up for round town, as male and not been outside dressed yet just round to a friends place