PDA

View Full Version : Being a CD girl defiantly has its down side.

suzy1
06-13-2011, 03:39 PM
So I am going out to my van. Thinking all the time about that dress I bought on ebay and still waiting for. I go to get in the van already late for work and who comes round the corner? The post man with a package.
I am now driving along with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand desperately trying to rip the package open.
I manage to make a hole big enough to see and feel the lovely silky fabric of a party dress to die for. But I have to wait till I get home after work to try it on.

Being a CD girl is not all fun you know.

A rather stressed out SUZY

linda allen
06-13-2011, 03:42 PM
I think that's what's called "Distracted Driving". :heehee:

Rianna Humble
06-13-2011, 03:59 PM
I manage to make a hole big enough to see and feel the lovely silky fabric of a party dress to die for. But I have to wait till I get home after work to try it on.

Another way of looking at it is that you get the fun of a whole day anticipating how the dress is going to look and feel when you do get to try it on!

Cynthia Anne
06-13-2011, 04:00 PM
I would consider telling the boss to 'Take this job and shove it'!!!!

kendra_gurl
06-13-2011, 04:59 PM
OMG someone somewhere is gonna try to pass a law making it illegal to drive while feeling silky fabric. But Officer I was distracted by the goose bumps I received by the way this fabric glides over my polished nails

Loveday
06-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Well as an odd twist on the Upside, as I came home the other day and was driving up my driveway, the mail man was just delivering my new floral mini skirt. I was so happy, I ran inside and put it on right away.

Maria Blackwood
06-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Anything that comes in the mail must be tried on then and there. Fortunately, I go to work very early, so I always get mail when I come home.

PretzelGirl
06-13-2011, 09:45 PM
I can see someone pulling over at the local market and running to the rest room to try it on quickly. :-) So Suzy, was it worth the whole day's wait?

Staci G
06-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Aint that a pisser?? I bet the day just dragged by huh? It would drive me nuts knowing what I had to look forward to.

daviolin
06-13-2011, 10:40 PM
I rarely mail order my girly stuff. I used to a long time ago. But " The waiting is the hardest part". So I just go shopping after work. Find something I like and get home and dress. Daviolin

CindyT
06-13-2011, 11:44 PM
That tears me up too! I would have found a way to try it on somehow, run home at lunch or something, the curiosity of wondering how it feels and how it fits drives me nutz! I wondering if it fit you ok??? DO let us know!

suzy1
06-14-2011, 01:29 AM
I tried it on when I got home. In fact I was stripping off my clothes as I walked along the hallway to my sitting room.
This is a very special dress that’s hard to describe. It’s not a dress to go shopping in.
I would have to describe it as a showgirls dress. Corseted, strapless, and showing all of my legs and a sort of fluffy mini skirt at the sides. With all the lacing it takes some time to put on. But the look and feeling is out of this world!

SUZY

siantv2003
06-14-2011, 03:34 AM
Cmon Girl, you cant leave us hanging like that .. show us some Pic's!

BillieJoEllen
06-14-2011, 10:17 AM
One of the longest nights of work I ever had was the time I went out and bought some new articles of women's clothing before 2nd shift started. These articles included the most feminine pair of black panties I had ever seen up to that point. I couldn't think of anything but all the stuff I bought. Then there was the forty five minute drive home. I was going nuts!!!!
Yeah, I can relate to Suzy.

Pythos
06-14-2011, 11:06 AM
I had a similar incident. I had ordered my Skinzwear catsuit (shown in my latest set here), and was thinking it would show up AFTER work. But when I get out my cottage's door there was the package. I stood there looking at the package cursing the fact I had to go to work, contemplated calling in late, so that I could try this thing on. I opened the package and removed the clear bag containing a very shiny article of clothing all folded up.

I opened the bag, and felt the material which was REALLY soft to the touch. I so wanted to strip down and begin the process of putting on a new catsuit, but knew it would take at least ten minutes, so I reluctantly dropped the package and went to work.

I had many times that day anticipating how that thing would feel getting into, what quality it would be, if it would be too transparent like my previous one. The rest of my thoughts were occupied with the concerns of mostly unpleasant passengers.

Well when I got home, I dropped my work bag, grabbed that package laying on my floor, withdrew the suit, and unravelled it. It looked small, but exquisite. I saw the back zip which was barely visible (it is an invisible type). I had one more thing to do before putting it on. I got undressed and took a shower, no way was this thing going to get tainted with any of the crud from my paratransit job.

Then the moment came. After drying off, standing au natural, I unzipped the suit, sat on the edge of my bed, bunched up one leg like I do hose, and slipped the leg cuff over my foot. After about 5 minutes, and a bit of a struggle I was in the suit and zipped up. My image in the mirror and the sensations of the snug suit were well worth the wait. I think I stayed in it the whole night. LOL. Trying on different accessories and boots with it.

I am well familiar with how work can delay something fun. :P

Julogden
06-14-2011, 11:29 AM
I can see the article in your local police blotter now: "Local arrested for erratic driving while fondling his new dress". ;)

Carol

Stephanie47
06-14-2011, 11:43 AM
If you think you have it bad waiting to dress until the end of your work day, you need to have pity on those of us with a non accepting SO. Before I retired I had sometimes wait for days to try on a new purchase. Oh, what torture!!!

Deanna B
06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
hi suzy . i hope you are haveing fun ? but i know what you mean i had a pair of girly boots and french knickers and lace nightdress delivered to day but i was at work and the wife phone me to let me know . great to get home and play .have fun and take care love deanna b xx

Fab Karen
06-14-2011, 07:16 PM
I'd advise against using a box-cutter on a package while attempting to drive.

Kiva
06-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Suzy, I can so relate to this story! A couple of years ago, I purchased a wig on ebay. When I saw the package in my PO box, I was excited to say the least. On my short drive home, I kept seeing this package out of the corner of my eye. It seemed to taunt...."Kiva! Open me!" LOL, so temptation got the best of me and I started opening the package, and wham! Right into a curb. The good deal I got on the wig went up by $50....the cost of a new tire!
(And they say texting while driving is a distraction.)

Kiva

t-girlxsophie
06-15-2011, 12:02 PM
So I am going out to my van. Thinking all the time about that dress I bought on ebay and still waiting for. I go to get in the van already late for work and who comes round the corner? The post man with a package.
I am now driving along with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand desperately trying to rip the package open.

A rather stressed out SUZY

Could have been even more stressed,if getting home you found it didn't fit you:eek:,Dress does sound Fabulous though

Sophie