PDA

View Full Version : Best places to meet a significant other for us crossdressers?

dana55
06-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Just was wondering any suggestions you girls have on where you have met someone you have had a relationship out dressed? What i mean is you were out dressed and you were able to meet some one and it developed into a good qualty relationship? Also any good reputable online dating sites for us cd's? There aer so many on them and tey seem so shady and full of fake profiles! lol. Thanks girls!

Presh GG
06-13-2011, 10:57 PM
May I suggest joining a tg group in your area that allows SOs to attend? I've met so many wonderful TGs both single and married. Their GG spouses all have friends , the tg gals have sisters , ect . You get the picture.
One of my closest shopping gal friends ,I met at Tea's club.

So birds of a feather and all that. Just let it be known you would like to meet someone special. Women are natural born match-makers.

Also you might want to keep an eye on the meet-up section here on cd.com. Ya never know !
The very best to you,
Presh GG

oh, i forgot to add what Brandy always says , you should put a general area where you live in your avitar.
Thanks Brandy!

eluuzion
06-14-2011, 07:51 AM
hiya dana,

Well if you check this little clip, I think you will agree with me that the answer is Wal-Mart...:heehee:

It is a little animated map this guy did showing the growth of Wal-Mart starting with 1962 up to present day. Pretty cool, but also pretty scary:eek:

http://blog.kiwitobes.com/?p=51

:love:

andreana
06-14-2011, 08:26 AM
interesting little vid. only thing is it misses many other places, such as canada and the movement into asia

donnatracey
06-14-2011, 12:30 PM
But it does get the pt across.....makes me wonder how my family got by when I was growing up......:eek:

ReineD
06-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Dana, I may be out of my element, but I get the impression that younger GGs are more open to gender and sexual diversity than prior generations. At least these are the conclusions I draw from observation of my children and their friends.

Although generally there is still a dire lack of education about crossdressers, meaning a girl's first impression might still be colored by stereotypes, I think your chances of retaining a gf after you tell her about yourself are pretty good. So, rather than trying to meet someone while you are dressed, you might instead just meet a girl in guy mode the way you would normally, and then simply tell her about yourself once there are sparks. She will likely want to continue developing the relationship if she has feelings for you. :)

Deana ♥ Danni
06-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi :) I agree with ReineD, I think if you could meet someone in guy mode and then, if you really like her and feel the relationship will last, let her know more about you :) I think there are some older ones who are accepting too. I am almost 40, but Danni Renee and I have a history since high school. I hope you find someone who will love you for who you are and help you on your journey :)

Hugs,
Deana

Joanagreenleaf
06-14-2011, 04:06 PM
People want a good relationship - and it has to be a good relationship going somewhere both of you want to go. Unfortunately, I've seen relationships based on the "needs" of the CD/TG/TS/Bi and it rarely turns out well. The GG makes the mistake of thinking, I suppose, that if she helps him, he'll help her. Years later, she's raising the kids and he's spending all his time online, or, planning a support meeting.... I'd go with the guy mode thing first, as that is - since you talk about dressing - probably your strongest draw to most members of the opposite sex. If they like you well enough, deer hunting, stock car racing, and/or crossdressing is not that big of a deal. How else could women stay married to a grown man who ice fishes every winter when grocery stores are everywhere?