PDA

View Full Version : How to get on with women. [I think?]

suzy1
06-14-2011, 02:41 PM
The two GGs I hang out with sometimes are a very attractive friend and my daughter-in-law.
I find I just chat away to them naturally. In other words as Suzy but in drab. And it seems so natural.
But the interesting thing is, a bond builds up with me and them. And yet they obviously don’t know why.
It makes you wonder how much better men would get on with women if they just dropped all that macho stuff.

SUZY

Joanagreenleaf
06-14-2011, 03:57 PM
I'd appreciate it if you'd spell out what you're calling, "macho stuff." Here in Central Texas, it's not just chewing tobacco and driving trucks; it's carrying a knife, smelling pretty bad, and being dumber than a goat about the downside of pushing people around - they eventually push back and there's a lot of 'em when they do.

How can your GGs have no idea how this referenced "bond" forms? Maybe it's always there, until some "macho" word or deed breaks it...? Quail scatter at a gunshot... Perhaps people do at certain words, etc.? I get along with women just fine, as do most men I know. And, most of us get along because we have learned to listen, help out, and work as a member of, "the team."

Talking. It's natural for it to flow, once you stop saying stupid things that predictably bring things to a halt. I don't think CDing, etc. as anything to do with things going well... It's not, in other words, what you're wearing or rubbing on your face - it's who you are (likeable).

kendra_gurl
06-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Suzy I try to cam twice a week on a chat site with just regular people. I do not chat in CD/TG/TS rooms. With very few exceptions everyone there who has known me for the 6 years I've chatted there think of me as just another one of the females in the room. What is strange is the way that after getting to know me and trust that I am not always gonna try to hit on them like most of the males there do these women have told me over and over again how they consider me a girlfriend and so many times forget that I am a crossdressed male.

It may well be its just easier to talk girl talk with someone who looks like a girl the same as us guys can say things to other guys we might not say to a female

shesadvl
06-14-2011, 04:23 PM
The two GGs I hang out with sometimes are a very attractive friend and my daughter-in-law.
I find I just chat away to them naturally. In other words as Suzy but in drab. And it seems so natural.
But the interesting thing is, a bond builds up with me and them. And yet they obviously don’t know why.
It makes you wonder how much better men would get on with women if they just dropped all that macho stuff.

SUZY way to go suzy :love:

Joanna i think its all in how you treat the women around you or in your life,......

I live by : that I treat everyone as I find them, (mind im a GG) & always treat everyone with respect
no matter if they dress or not. lol :battingeyelashes:

carhill2mn
06-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Personally, I think that, in general, women respond better to anyone who treats them with respect and listens to what they have to say.

Katesback
06-14-2011, 05:22 PM
They probably think your secretly gay or something LOL.

suchacutie
06-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Tina has existed for almost 6 years. In that time I have learned an amazing amount about being feminine, how to appear to be feminine, and about the psychology of growing up and living as a girl. These are topics that just don't rise to the fore often in male/female relationships. I was married for 32 years when we found Tina, and we thought we communicated well for all that time. The last 6 years have been a revelation and have changed our thinking on a number of issues.

I think this change in approach to life, this greater understanding of what it is like to be feminine, is what would help every relationship. Those too common words from a guy's mouth, "I'll NEVER understand women" is the problem. With us, if there's something we don't understand, we want to know it because it makes us better! It's our advantage!!!

tina

Fab Karen
06-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Yes, but also we should note not everyone is a Chatty Cathy ( did I just date myself? ) regardless of gender/gender identity.

Kate Lynn
06-14-2011, 06:58 PM
I'd appreciate it if you'd spell out what you're calling, "macho stuff." Here in Central Texas, it's not just chewing tobacco and driving trucks; it's carrying a knife, smelling pretty bad, and being dumber than a goat about the downside of pushing people around - they eventually push back and there's a lot of 'em when they do.

How can your GGs have no idea how this referenced "bond" forms? Maybe it's always there, until some "macho" word or deed breaks it...? Quail scatter at a gunshot... Perhaps people do at certain words, etc.? I get along with women just fine, as do most men I know. And, most of us get along because we have learned to listen, help out, and work as a member of, "the team."

Talking. It's natural for it to flow, once you stop saying stupid things that predictably bring things to a halt. I don't think CDing, etc. as anything to do with things going well... It's not, in other words, what you're wearing or rubbing on your face - it's who you are (likeable).

where I live,Montana,macho stuff is belching extremely loud after chugging a beer,and or farting as much as one can after eating a couple bowls of chili,Suzy,is that what you were doing.....:eek:

Cynthia Anne
06-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Suzy there seems to be a lot of fire works in this one! I use to ride bulls so I know all about machobility! I would go to a rodeo then go home and put a dress on! With that being said I agree with you 101%! It's hard to get along with a female when you're so wraped up in yourself!

linda allen
06-15-2011, 06:30 AM
When I hang out with women, I can't get a word in edgewise. If there's a lull, I take a breath to say something and before I can, one of the women has started talking again! :sad:

Kate Lynn
06-15-2011, 10:03 AM
When I hang out with women, I can't get a word in edgewise. If there's a lull, I take a breath to say something and before I can, one of the women has started talking again! :sad:

don't ya just love that.

Kate Simmons
06-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Oh I can "chat GG" with the best of them but when they are not around Abbie reserves the right to sometimes smoke a see-gar, arm wrestle, and curse like a sailor with the best of them from the other "side".:heehee::)

Fab Karen
06-15-2011, 07:43 PM
Oh I can "chat GG" with the best of them but when they are not around Abbie reserves the right to sometimes smoke a see-gar, arm wrestle, and curse like a sailor with the best of them from the other "side".:heehee::)
Nothing prevents women from doing those things ( though they may choose to prevent themselves ).