PDA

View Full Version : What type are you?

Annie D
06-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Many thanks to Danielle for the fun thread about "Changing Clothes" and as re-read the responses, Zoe remarked, "I guess I am indecisive" and I have to agree that as Annie I am indecisive as well. That is one of the many things I like about myself as Annie, that I can be indecisive and enjoy being that way. However, one of the behaviors I demonstrate in male mode is that of a person who is quick to make decisions, one who quickly forms opinions about a multitude of ideas and one who has been perceived to be somewhat aggressive/competitive in nature: what used to be classified as a "Type A" personality.

The reason I like myself as Annie, as my personal observation about myself is completely the opposite of my male "Type A" personality.

How does your personality as a male compare to your personna as a female?

Karren H
06-14-2011, 03:15 PM
My personality doesn't change with my clothing... I'm out going.. And out spoken... That never changes. .

Samantha B L
06-14-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm about the same whether dressed or not. People tell me I'm "sweet natured" and "everybody likes you". But if I have a point to make or if I think somebody is being a pain in the ass I can be very direct. The only thing that changes when I'm dressed is my walk,speech and hand gestures become more lady-like. They are anyway,just moreso when I'm dressed.

VioletJourney
06-14-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm the same person... just presenting visually in a way I can actually take pride in.

kendra_gurl
06-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Basic personality does not change but there are subtle differences. If I am out dressed I'm constantly aware of who is looking at me and why I think they are looking at me. Are they reading me or just checking me out. I always try to mimic a more womanly ( I did not say feminine as there are too many threads already about femininity) walk and actions. Those thing never come to mind while in male dress. I would not go out in the back yard and practice my golf swing or do yard work while wearing makeup and wig either. I just don't want get those items dirty or sweaty. I think it is only natural to perhaps pay more attention to some things about others while en femme but to have a different moral or political view of things I just do see how clothing could change that

Cynthia Anne
06-14-2011, 04:56 PM
One thing for sure my attitude does not change! About the only change would be my voice!

suchacutie
06-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Oh my...do I ever change...wow!

Tina is incredibly fastidious! My male self is organized but not obsessed with it, for sure! Tina favors her left hand, my male side is nominally right-handed. The voice changes. The male side is ready to go "slay the dragon" while Tina would consider how it might be done with a bit more finesse. Tina and my wife watch chick flicks and my male self just can't stand them. My wife actually taught Tina how to be a little snippy, as my male side just doesn't do that. Tina did learn the lesson and now the two of them can gossip like crazy....sheesh! Tina just moves more slowly (and not just because she's in 4 inch heels...well, maybe it is because she's in 4 inch heels!). Tina reads different books, basically stuff my male self wouldn't waste his time with! And no way Tina's going to go out into the garden and get dirty!!! No chance!

She's a bit of a left-handed girly...well...princess in some ways. Always dressed well (even in jeans sometimes, Karren!) and is just herself!

Fab Karen
06-14-2011, 07:22 PM
There's just one me. And definitely not "type A."

Kate Simmons
06-14-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm way more aggressive and forward as a female. As a guy I'm more reserved and less impulsive but otherwise pretty much the same.:)

Loveday
06-14-2011, 08:36 PM
I am still laid back, shy and have some problems communicating (part of the shyness) in either mode. I do seem to have a little bit more courage as a female. Just getting to a point where I just do not care if others accept me or not.

Rianna Humble
06-14-2011, 08:54 PM
I'mnot up with all these "Type A", "Button B" classifications, but I definitely see differences between my personality and the one I used to have when I was pretending to be male.

I am still as shy as he was, but there is something there that makes people want to interact with me more than they ever did with my male self. Even as Robert, I used to like to compliment people, but I don't have to be so reserved with my compliments to other girls/women as when I was Robert. A friend has also said that I am more laid back since I became Rianna - I don't let things get to me in the same way that they used to.

Janine cd
06-14-2011, 09:15 PM
I have always been a quiet, submissive type of person, either while in male or female mode. What I like about portraying my female personality is that I don't have to be aggressive and pretend to be a macho man.

eluuzion
06-15-2011, 01:22 AM
My personality is consistent. I act like a 6 year old cartoon character no matter what I look like. :heehee:

:love:

Jessica20
06-15-2011, 03:27 AM
The main difference between me as Jessica and otherwise is I tend to be more bubbly/perky. Other than that, I'm the same person...uncompetitive (even as a male I am not very aggressive at all), and definitely NOT type A, lol! I really don't like making decisions.

erickka
06-15-2011, 05:29 AM
My basic personality never changes, but when I'm enfemme, it smooths out all of the rough edges quite nicely. Overall, I really just mellow out, and enjoy life just a little bit more.

Tina B.
06-15-2011, 08:02 AM
The only change that I see is I'm a little easier going when in a dress, but I'm still that aggressive opinionated person I was in pants. But I'm much prettier in a dress!
Tina B.

Jorja
06-15-2011, 09:25 AM
My personality is consistent. I act like a 6 year old cartoon character no matter what I look like. :heehee:

:love:

somehow I knew that about you

wantstocrossdress
06-16-2011, 03:06 AM
when im a male im cranky but quick to apologize.
of course when im en femme im softer and submissive. i havent had a period yet when im dressed so most likely if and when i do i'll be as cranky as when in male mode :D

noeleena
06-16-2011, 04:13 AM
Hi,

My basic core of who i am is the same since age 10 just grow up a bit, for me there was / is no difference as male / female because i did not see male or female , both are one. tho one neat change is i can express what was surpressed for so long being a woman the butterfly has emerged . just took 50 odd years.

...noeleena...