PDA

View Full Version : What do you do in this Situation?

Lisa Marie
10-04-2005, 06:25 PM
What do you ladies do when your all dressed up and go out to eat then when coming out of a restaurant you smell like food? What do you do in that situation when you come out of the restaurant having that food smell on you? Angela

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-04-2005, 07:15 PM
why would this be a problem??????????????:confused:

Rachel_740
10-04-2005, 07:23 PM
I've never even thought of that.

However, when I go to a restaurant it's in the evening and my next port of call is my lovely warm bed:) , so by the time I've washed/bathed and got myself sorted out it's not really a problem at all.

Anne

Wendy me
10-05-2005, 06:38 AM
how a little perfume ???

Julie York
10-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Are you serious?

Wow and I thought 'I' worried about weird things.

Lisa Golightly
10-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Fooood... small food... big food... teeeeny food. Never noticed the smell of food on me. Cigarettes yes... dodgy aftershave yes... food.... Hmmmmmmmmm... nope. Maybe I eat to quickly. :)

Lauren_T
10-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Since everyone eats and everyone wears clothes, if one's clothing smelling like food were anything resembling a problem, the fact that you never ever see anyone demonstrate concern about it - either now or any time in history - should tell you instantly that it's nothing to be concerned about...

Stephanie Brooks
10-05-2005, 03:47 PM
I can only imagine a few types of restaurants where it would be appropriate to smell of food. A smokey barbeque restaurant or a fried seafood restaurant would be a couple of examples. It would be inappropriate if you smell of food because the food isn't fresh.

In the latter example, I'd choose another restaurant. Permanently.

In the former example, either accept it as a byproduct of going there (and launder your clothes accordingly), or stay away when en femme.

One other situation comes to mind, and that's smelling of food because it is messy to eat. If you smell of food because you had food on your face and a napkin/serviette was inadequate to completely remove it, either bring some form of wet wipe to use in the rest room/toilet, using care to minimize harm to your makeup, or - again - go to another restaurant when en femme.

Toni
10-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi Angie,
Why don't you eat the food instead of rolling around in it?

Lisa Marie
10-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Not Funny Toni!