PDA

View Full Version : Noticed another girl today.

Samantha Jane
10-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I had just finished and was leaving Primark, after very successful shopping trip in town. Having bought panties, sports bra, jean skirt, 2 bras and another sexy PINK jumper (sorry I digress), when I noticed one of us girls outside the above shop.
She was tall (love tall women), gorgeous, carried the look off beautifly and if it were not for the worried look on her face and hesiant manner, I would not have given her a second look. However, discreetly looking backwards I noticed that she walked passed the shop, stopped thought about it and then turned around and went inside (good for her).

It is my first time (not what you are thinking), whilst without the wife that I have noticed one of us girls out and about. It was soooooooo difficult to stop myself from rushing into the shop and telling her how beautiful she looked and to ask her if perhaps we could talk/ have a coffee.

What would you have done in my situation?

I just feel so sad that perhaps I've lost a great opportunity to try and make friends with another girl, where I live.
I must mention that I was dressed more femme than guy, clothes wise. So it would not have seemed too her that I was just another bloke trying to hit on her.

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
u should have said something to her as we all need support :D

Samantha Jane
10-04-2005, 07:34 PM
u should have said something to her as we all need support :D

Yes, with hindsight you are so right, but at the time I was so worried that she might not appreciate the approach. In a few seconds so many variables go through your mind and then sadly the opportunity is lost.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Well there's been some talk of having a secret password: "Nice shoes -- I've got some just like them at home." But I doubt too many folks would be aware of it.

I agree it's tough. If someone came up to me in the street, I'd probably be a bit wary myself.

gennee
10-04-2005, 09:41 PM
You should have complemented her. It could have been good for the both of you. You will get another opportunity, Im sure.

Gennee:) :)

Phoebe Reece
10-04-2005, 10:25 PM
A nice compliment is a good ice breaker. I've had some nice conversations with GG's I didn't know while dressed that started off that way. So far, no CD's that I didn't know have approached me, but I'll talk to just about anyone....

Star
10-04-2005, 11:11 PM
I think you did the right thing as you don't know how she would have reacted especially being nervous.......you could have frightened her away from her shopping experience...if you were dressed en femme it may have been ok...keep your eye out for her...you'll probably get a chance again....

Vallari
10-05-2005, 03:46 AM
I have seen other CD's out and about on occasion myself and I know exactly the feelings you are speaking of. I too kept quiet and just noticed her presence. All the things ran through my mind, and before I knew it, she was gone. But I guess the others are right when it comes down to it - I would be weary like anybody else if somebody came up to me at random, if I was en-femme however though, who knows I may have approached her...:o

Sophia Rearen
10-05-2005, 05:13 AM
Samantha,
Perhaps you could go back to the shop and enquire about her? Maybe she is a regular there and frequents often. Or, it may have been such a good first experience from a welcoming staff that she would want to do it again. If your really upset about losing the chance of befriending her, how about leaving a note with the staff?

Schoolgirl Clare
10-05-2005, 07:10 AM
oh, for hindsight...

Maybe the girl in question will log on here one day and then you'll both laugh about it...?

What would i have done?

Probably the same as you, as that would have seemed the right thing to do at the time.

Wendy me
10-05-2005, 08:06 AM
say something simple like nice shoes....