PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate fantasies for involuntary crossdressing

Brett
06-15-2011, 10:57 PM
Even though I fantasize about crossdressing as a woman on my own free will, I was just wondering what you're biggest fantasies are when it comes to involuntarily having to crossdress?

The thing is that even though someone obviously wants to do something on their own. its hard to imagine becoming a woman without some outside reasoning for any scenario. I've always fantasized anyway about some situation where I was forced into the female role. To me, it seems that many men who might have to live a female role would do so because of some external pressure.

Here are my fantasies about how this may come to pass. What are some of yours?

1: Being on a reality show where the male participants are forced to totally become female

2: Getting recruited as some sort of mail-order-bride. I imagined at some point having to transform into an Asian girl to get married off to an Asian guy (to make up for the short-fall of women in Oriental countries, thanks to "only-child" policies.) I imagined being a white guy being transformed into an Asian girl to be marketed in such a way as a future wife. It might sound far out there, but that would be amazing for me.

3: Being part of some government study to change a man into a woman and see how they adapt to their new life

4: Moving to a transgender haven had perhaps involuntarily having to switch roles in order to fit in.

5: Having a strong woman insist on a male-to-female change. Perhaps having to join a Sorority as a punishment.

6: Having to change to woman or a black woman because of affirmative-action polices, where you couldn't get a benefit as a white guy, but only as a minority or a woman.

7: Have to transform as a woman because of a criminal sentence, or to pay off a debt (like sheriff Joe Arpaio, and pink underwear.) I imagined having to live as a woman to "soften one up," after sentencing.

8: Competing in beauty pagents or in dance competitions as a girl.

9: A future NWO with role reversal...... men live in feminine roles and women in masculine roles. Boys do feminine activities like ballet and makeup, and girls play baseball and football.

10: Some sort of summer retreat to practice learning how to be female.

11: Getting married to a man and wanting to be the perfect wife, and learning how to be a female to make him happy. Starting out as a guy, but wanting to become female to fulfill my feminine role and duties.

I probably have more I can't think of atm.

does anybody else have any "money" fantasies, that always do it for you? I hope it wasn't too much to post all of these. I was just wondering what sort of things you fantasise about.

Do you just fantasize about being a woman, or do you have certain situations and such you want to put yourself in, or act out? Do you have a reason for why you enjoy to project yourself as female, something involuntary?

Please feel free to share your fantasies? Again, I hope I didn't post anything too off-color. I hope sharing my fantasies are ok.

Loni
06-15-2011, 11:16 PM
well i never had such a fantasy.
my ultimate fantasy is becoming part cyborg but with my human part in charge and having control of a super huge fleet of space ships prowling the universe looking for life and tying them together to build one super trans-galaxy population bent on helping each other.
not really transgendered is it?

but as for becoming a woman, not much of a fantasy here. just my face screams man in a dress. now if oprah would see her way to helping me with a couple hundred thousand loose dollars (pocket change for her).

docrobbysherry
06-15-2011, 11:18 PM
I believe "forced feminization" is quite a common CD, (maybe NOT just CDs?), fantasy, Brett! Back in the day, I had my share!
The reason I don't have them any more is my SUIT! Because I can change gender at will now, I don't NEED sex change fantasies!

Glad u left out the gritty details that come with MOST of these fantasies! Lol!

Brett
06-15-2011, 11:33 PM
^ ooh yes...... I have many "gritty details," I am just BURSTING to share. lol. I am hugely wanting to become a woman and have the most ultimate fantasy and adventure.

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2011, 11:44 PM
I have fantays of not reading about fantasys!

VioletJourney
06-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Brett, I think you spend a little too much time thinking about fantasies. Sure, it's nice to fantasize every once in a while but in the end thinking too much about these things ends with disappointment in the realization that they will never come true.

Brett
06-15-2011, 11:55 PM
^ ooh....... no way, I will NEVER settle !!

Vickie_CDTV
06-16-2011, 01:27 AM
3: Being part of some government study to change a man into a woman and see how they adapt to their new life

Please don't give our government any more ideas about how to waste our money! :heehee:

wantstocrossdress
06-16-2011, 01:52 AM
what if the gf/wife loves you as a man but asks you to dress up as a lady as she was bi/les and misses being with another 'girl' in bed? at first she just wanted you to wear a dress but to her surprise when you go all the way from the wig on your head to the stockings covering your feet :)

joanna4
06-16-2011, 02:07 AM
Lately its been of CDing, yes. It's where my friends and classmates see pictures/videos of me online on the projector whether its from halloween or a photoshoot. They would admire my dressy clothes and comment on how pretty I look compared to GG's. But we all know that will never happy, atleast it makes me happy to think about it

rachellegsep
06-16-2011, 03:29 AM
Me thinks you should head on over to FictionMania site :daydreaming:

Gerrijerry
06-16-2011, 05:01 AM
Dreaming can be fun as long as you know it is a dream. When it really happens it might not be so much fun. All Cd's and for that matter all people dream about something they really want but may never have.

carolynn2fem
06-16-2011, 05:13 AM
Supose You witness a mob hit or something big and need to hide out in the witness protection plan. undercover would be a good way is go :)

And Vickie. right on

VioletJourney
06-16-2011, 05:21 AM
I was watching some nostalgia tonight and ran across this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR5ValRYgJw
I think you might like it ;)

Karren H
06-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Getting a revolutionary "temporary" sex change to go under cover to get a big story and the Dr that performed the procedure gets run over my a car...

Getting your maleness destroyed in an accident and they have to perform a sex change operation to save your life? Lol

Getting caught by your parents crossdressing so like the getting caught smoking and making you smoke the whole pack, they take away all your male clothes and force you to live as their new little daughter..

Abducted by a ufo...

Transporter accident

alice clair
06-16-2011, 06:36 AM
There was a show on a few years ago where these men were taken to a place where they had to dress and act like women, it was only on for a few months but i thought it was cool. I can't seem to recall the name of the show but i was unhappy when it went off the air. Whichever one looked and acted the best won a bunch of money. They had to wax their whole body and they had makeup artist there for them and all kinds of clothes and wigs and they all stayed in the same place together, well anyway it was nice.

RICHELL
06-16-2011, 06:39 AM
Emalda never wore a pair of panties twice, wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of money?

Tina B.
06-16-2011, 08:03 AM
I've never had a fantasy of forced feminization , my fantasy was finding myself a girl, when waking up, and not knowing how it happened, or just of going in the bedroom and coming out dressed and everyone just acting as if it where an everyday thing. After I grew up and married my wife, the second fantasy came true, and I've quite having fantasy's about it at all, and just do it!
Tina B.

Barbra P
06-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Instead of dreaming up scenarios with nightmarish implications and repercussions why don’t you seek out a Therapist in your area that deals with the transgendered, one who can put you on the Yellow Brick Road to actually becoming female? All the dreams you can possibly imagine in your lifetime won’t make you a girl, but if being a girl is what you truly want to be there is a way, and it starts with a good Therapist. It isn’t an overnight occurrence, it will take several years, and some of it won’t be pleasant, but in the end you will emerge as a sexually capable woman.

BTW: you might want to read the “Transsexual Forum and Body Issues” forum and get some idea of what you will be in for.

Loveday
06-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Getting caught by your parents crossdressing so like the getting caught smoking and making you smoke the whole pack, they take away all your male clothes and force you to live as their new little daughter.. I like that one and remeber those threats about smoking quite well. Hate to think if I was a CD then and got caught what would of happened.

Debra Russell
06-16-2011, 11:14 AM
My fantasie I think is all too common -- I dreamed as a child as waking up as a girl :praying: Oh well we can dream :daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
06-16-2011, 12:41 PM
I honestly don't need the fantasies Hon. I've actually lived them as real adventures in other programs, which is better than reality TV or pulp fiction.:)

Frédérique
06-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Even though I fantasize about crossdressing as a woman on my own free will, I was just wondering what you're biggest fantasies are when it comes to involuntarily having to crossdress?

I don’t really deal in fantasy, my crossdressing always being voluntary, but, let me think...:thinking:

If I could go back in time and be an undisciplined boy among disciplinarian female adults, I may be forced to tow the line via petticoat punishment, something I abhor. However, my fantasy would be to submit willingly to this torture and enjoy it, transforming myself into a completely different creature that was not expected by my tormentors. Inadvertently, the “boy” is drained away from the boy, much to everyone’s bitter chagrin (except ME, of course).
:battingeyelashes:

1: Being on a reality show where the male participants are forced to totally become female

There was a Japanese show along these lines – you can look it up on YouTube, but I'm not sure whether the contestants were being forced to do anything. I don’t know what you mean by “totally” female, but that may be an excellent subject for debate...

The former East Germans did this with their doping programs for the Olympics, purely for success and prestige, even though they inadvertently changed women into men in the process, and not vice versa. Naturally, the ones who committed these heinous crimes never cared how the altered individuals would later “fit in” to society, dealing with numerous health and unwanted gender issues...

JulieK1980
06-16-2011, 07:54 PM
For me, the "forced fem" approach stopped appealing to me once I overcame my own guilt at who I was. But, once upon a time, mine usually involved a punishment sort of fantasy like the criminal sentence one. Back in my teen years I had a bit of an obsession with FictionMania which of course had a large selection of the forced fem stories.

Debutante
06-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Mine: being in a female household where I am strongly, or subtly, encouraged and supported to crossdress and become womanly.
I have support, in attianing a beautiful look and demeanor, and made to feel part of the group........

danitvpe
06-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Forced fem is the best fantasy. Is the way of crossdress which has no regret or guilt coz ur being forced.

My top fantasies:

Halloween bet
Scape after a crime
Witness protection

Girl
06-20-2011, 05:38 PM
"11: Getting married to a man and wanting to be the perfect wife, and learning how to be a female to make him happy. Starting out as a guy, but wanting to become female to fulfill my feminine role and duties."

Sounds like my kind of fantasy! :o

gender_blender
06-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Forced femininity is a popular fantasy. I like dressing in bridal lingerie and dominating my girlfriend who I dress as a bridesmaid. Very hot. :)

Inna
06-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Involuntary, forced feminisation fantasy phenomena is therefore a manifestation of inability and/or lacking courage to absorb responsibility and possible consequence following reveal and/or start living out as feminine or female persona. Forced, term encompassing being compelled by necessity and use of force against an individual. Such act releases the responsibility of feminisation from afflicted individual. Subject holds the truths of femininity as valid however, is unable to convey a strong determined direction of resolution resolving to realm of fantasy. :)

JenniferR771
06-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Oh yes! Forced feminizaation is one of the oldest and most fundamental of all crossdressing fiction themes.

One of my favorites, is when the day before a woman friend's wedding, I show the maid of honor how to ski. Black diamond steep. She breaks her ankle and I have to take her place, (starting at 8 am in the big beauty salon).

valerie_vanesse
06-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Loved that clip. There more of us out there than anyone knows!!!!

NicoleScott
06-21-2011, 07:48 AM
Forced femme: it isn't really forcing, nor being forced. Just a fantasy game, but I guess the excitement is real.

I'm not wishing for this, but in the past (and totally in the closet) I thought about being in some kind of accident in which my head got bumped but I really wasn't injured. Only nobody really knew that I wasn't hurt, so I pretended that for some mysterious reason my brain suddenly switched my brain gender, and I needed feminine clothes and makeup to feel normal. Yes, I know, some feel that way now, with no head bump.

MsJanessa
06-22-2011, 07:33 PM
I honestly don't need the fantasies Hon. I've actually lived them as real adventures in other programs, which is better than reality TV or pulp fiction.:)

ditto--exactly the same for me

Debglam
06-22-2011, 07:43 PM
The reason I don't have them any more is my SUIT! Because I can change gender at will now, I don't NEED sex change fantasies!

Brett, Doc is absolutely right. Once you dress yourself the fantasies just aren't needed anymore. "Just do it!" :)

Heidi_slave
07-22-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm surprised by the number of people in this thread who CAN'T relate to the allure of a forced feminization fantasy. As I see it, being forced to become a woman is a psychological trick to circumvent our inhibitions. Perhaps many of you don't have such inhibitions. I envy you that. I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the state of CDing that I now enjoy - or at least can't resist. It doesn't make my life any easier, nor does it facilitate conventional social relationships, but I don't recall being given a choice in the matter.

In my case, I can totally relate to the forced feminization themes. My own mental imagery spins around the notion of being hypnotized and slowly enslaved by an alluring but nefarious woman who discovers how to use my own desires against me. There is something delicious about the feeling of trying desparately not to dress and failing. Anyone else?

/H

larry
07-22-2011, 07:49 AM
VioletJourney
that was cute Thanks

UNDERDRESSER
07-22-2011, 11:43 AM
When I was about 8, I had this fantasy about a really cute girl, I'll skip over some of the details, but at some point, I realize she's gone, and after a moment my eyes open, ( which was a surprise as I hadn't made them do so ) then I get up, also a surprise, and start to dress. For a few seconds the fact that my body seems determined to act without my command distracts me, then I realize that the underwear I'm pulling on are hers. Then I realize I'm pulling them up HER legs. that is, I'm her, or, more precisely, in, or a part of her. One of the key things seems to be that at this point, I can feel my hands on her legs, at the same time I can feel her hands on my legs. It goes on from there ...

I do think this is a very large part of my crossdressing urges.

NicoleScott
07-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Heidi (post #35), I think you may have answered your own question - why you are surprised that there aren't more here who can't relate to the allure of forced Femininization: we don't need to be forced. Whatever the allure to crossdressing is, we just do it voluntarily. I agree with your coments about inhibitions. Maybe forced femme works best for those with a desire to crossdress but have not ever dared to actually do it.
When I was young (pre-teen to early-teen) I just dabbled in crossdressing, mostly lipstick and high heels. But I had fantasies about a sultry neighbor whose lawn I just finished mowing. I went to the door for payment, invited in, and she commented about how hot and sweaty I was, and offered me a shower. After the shower, she said that she had put my dirty clothes in the wash, and had me put something of hers on while the clothes were drying. Skip to the end, I was fully transformed, the works, and loved it. All fantasy, but it recurred many times in my teen years, and diminished as I began actually transforming fully when I was in my twenties.
Honestly now, Heidi, your kicking and screaming was just token, right?

Ange
07-22-2011, 03:59 PM
I've always fantasized that genders would be reversed every few years just so that we can all get a chance to see what it is like to be of the opposite sex. I'm sure everybody would understand and appreciate each other a little better!

Kate Lynn
07-22-2011, 04:47 PM
From the time I was 4 years old,until I was almost 7,I had a stepdad who used to force me to wear girls clothes,dresses,patent flats,ankle socks,I had no choice I was 4 years old,maybe you think I was fortunate,but when you are 4 years old,you don't see it that way,after a while,it became ingrained in me it's the normal thing for me to do.

jacques
07-24-2011, 01:52 PM
hello,
I can understand why forced feminisation is a strong theme with some CDers. Because of the shame and uncertainty I felt I used to leave signals for me wife so that she would instruct me to dress... it took away the embarassment when someone tells or asks you to do it!
luv Jacques.

Nicole Erin
07-24-2011, 03:04 PM
I have forced masculinization fantasies.
I would have to dress as a lumberjack and go to Lowes to buy an ax and a chainsaw that I would be cutting down trees with.
People would be calling me "sir, bro, man, he, dude, big guy..."

While indulging in this deviant fantasy, I like to wear a flannel shirt and steel toe boots while I "self-serve".

BillieJoEllen
07-24-2011, 03:08 PM
I had an aunt that 'forced' me to wear girly underthings and a dress when she could have easily given me my cousin's boy clothes to wear. It was deeply humiliating to be paraded in front of all my other cousins. A few of them really poked fun at me. I was so mortified. Once I became a CDer a few years later being 'forced' to dress became a necessary part of my crossdressing way back then.

crystalbath
07-24-2011, 05:31 PM
My ultimate fantasy would to be forced feminized, down to ever last detail and for the women to have me do whatever she wants with me :)

Debglam
07-24-2011, 06:34 PM
I would have to dress as a lumberjack and go to Lowes to buy an ax and a chainsaw that I would be cutting down trees with.

While indulging in this deviant fantasy, I like to wear a flannel shirt and steel toe boots while I "self-serve".

LMAO! That is called the "My Weekend" fantasy!

Samantha43
07-24-2011, 08:14 PM
I've had a fantasy of my wife restraining me and feminizing me for her twisted sexual fantasy. :battingeyelashes:

Unfortunately, she doesn't have that twisted sexual fantasy so it will have to remain my twisted sexual fantasy. :D

pinto
07-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I am thinking of meeting a woman that wants to be a man and asks me if i could imagine to be her woman. Then we start going and she is my husband and I am her wife. A lesbian cd couple. Just great!

BillieJoEllen
07-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Michelle3, I remember a show from a few years ago where men were in a competition to see if they could become as feminine as possible. I too can't recall the name of the show but wish they would run another segment....

smokin brit
07-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Forced fem can be fun, but it kind of losses it's thrill when your doing it yourself anyway. lol

kimdl93
07-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Actually, my wife suggested this one when we were driving home from a Christmas party last year. I had been the only male present, and so far as I know, only my wife knew I was wearing a wine colored camo, matching mesh tights and thong under my drabs.

The conversation among the ladies had gotten pretty randy - one of her co workers has been into all sorts of stuff, including a recent stint as an exotic dancer and some swinging. While we talked about this on the way home, my wife teased that she was thinking about revealing my little secret to the girls, and asked what I would have done if she'd asked me to show what I was wearing underneath. Since then, that's become a rather common element of our foreplay.

CaitlynRenee
07-27-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm not sure if 'forced' is the correct word but let's see where this idea goes.

It's been said that many people don't know how to 'let go' sexually and truly enjoy intense sexual pleasure and release. Many women 'hold back' and experience only a small amount of pleasure because they are not truly in tune with their own bodies and are apprehensive and afraid of being 'out of control' of their sexual response.

It would seem that many men are as well. Other men only know how to 'get theirs' and are not capable of satisfying their SOs.

Now it's also been said that only a woman truly knows how to make love to a woman and only a man knows how to truly make love to a man. After all, we usually know how our bodies work and what excites us. I'm not sure how the man think works, but I DO know what gives ME satisfaction as a man and I try to be both attentive and receptive to my SOs needs as a woman.

My fantasy, if you could call it one, would be to be enfemme and have my SO seduce me and make love to me as she would want to be made love to by another woman (a nice CD lesbian fantasy?). Teach me, if you will as if I were a woman who truly needed to be made to 'let go' and enjoy all the nuances of every little touch, every kiss, every stroke. 'Force' me I suppose, to totally abandon myself to the pure joy of sexual release with another woman.

Then, make love to me enfemme, as if she were a man wanting to please his woman.

So here is the inexperienced woman, learning about herself from a lesbian lover and who is then made love to by a 'man' as a woman would like to be made love to by a man. MMmmmmmm.......Kinky!

No restrictions, no boundaries as long as the loving is done completely, with passion, consideration and love. In THAT situation, I could give as well as receive, with total abandon.

Underdressed I suppose.

Actually, my wife suggested this one when we were driving home from a Christmas party last year. I had been the only male present, and so far as I know, only my wife knew I was wearing a wine colored camo, matching mesh tights and thong under my drabs.

The conversation among the ladies had gotten pretty randy - one of her co workers has been into all sorts of stuff, including a recent stint as an exotic dancer and some swinging. While we talked about this on the way home, my wife teased that she was thinking about revealing my little secret to the girls, and asked what I would have done if she'd asked me to show what I was wearing underneath. Since then, that's become a rather common element of our foreplay.

All kinds of interesting (and fun) possibilities here.

kimdl93
07-27-2011, 11:37 PM
we've explored and enjoyed many of them. But I believe my wife's greatest fantasy, maybe not even a fantasy, is to be able to share my secret with her friends. I'm a little apprehensive, but now I'm dressing more fem in public anyway, and our neighbor lady knows, so maybe next Christmas!

SusanQ
07-28-2011, 04:57 AM
When I was in college there was a really horrible snowstorm and I could not get home (it was a commuter college). Instead I went to a friend's house who lived near the subway system (it was a friend who was a girl). In addition to me, three of her sorority sisters were also staying over at her house because of the storm.

In the years since then, I've frequently fantacized that the four girls suggested we play strip poker, but in the interest of fairness we all wear the same number of articles of clothes...it was the days of women wearing girdles, slips and nylons. They insist that I dress up in their clothes and they put a pair of panties on me, as well as a panty girdle and the half slip, bra and nylons.

This has always been my favorite fantasy.

NicoleScott
07-28-2011, 11:10 AM
In the years since then, I've frequently fantacized that the four girls suggested we play strip poker, but in the interest of fairness we all wear the same number of articles of clothes...it was the days of women wearing girdles, slips and nylons. They insist that I dress up in their clothes and they put a pair of panties on me, as well as a panty girdle and the half slip, bra and nylons. This has always been my favorite fantasy.

So crossdresser poker would be if you win a hand, you get to put something feminine on. First one fully transformed wins. Then you play strip poker: losing hands require something feminine to come off. Last one still dressed wins. Still wanna play? Losing hands require putting on an article of guy clothing. eeek

BLUE ORCHID
07-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi Bret, Just one fanatsy that someday my wife will accept my dressing.

Orchid

Suzy Parker
07-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Deal me in! When and were is the game?

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 02:16 PM
rather than poker, my wife and I envisioned a game of truth or dare with several of her female friends/co workers. I already know what she'd ask me and what the dare would be!

Jenniferca
07-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Getting caught by your parents crossdressing so like the getting caught smoking and making you smoke the whole pack, they take away all your male clothes and force you to live as their new little daughter..

Karen: this one happened to me. I was in the 1st or 2nd grade and my father threatened to dress me up as a girl and send me to school like that. CHILLS all over...scared the bejezzus out of me. Probably cured me for at least a month :-). I will never forget that threat however, about the same time I was reading about Brer Rabbit and how he pleaded with the fox not to throw him into that briar patch.

Jennifer the bunny

Jenny Gurl
07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Michelle3, I remember a show from a few years ago where men were in a competition to see if they could become as feminine as possible. I too can't recall the name of the show but wish they would run another segment....

I remember the show, it was called "He's a Lady" on TBS. Several guys showed up to a reality show to compete for $250,000 as the all American Male. When they got there they were greeted by the host who told them to win, they had to compete as women. Their wives and girlfriends were taken backstage and told about the contest. The guys who agreed were sent to the on stage beauty salon for their body waxing, acrylic nails, wig fitting, makeup, etc. It was a cool show to watch. It is on youtube if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ZTTp0jtaQ&feature=related

Another movie that was a gender bender was Called "Switch" an arrogant guy is reincarnated as a woman to see if he can make it to heaven.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103016/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5aC88gu6U

I think the attraction to a forced feminized fantasy" is when one is a crossdresser or TG and has yet to accept themselves. By having a fantasy like this it allows them to mentally enjoy the feminine feelings without the guilt associated with why they have not yet accepted themselves yet. Weather it be religion, society's nonacceptance, etc., if your fantasy leaves you helpless or faultless then you get the mental enjoyment without the guilt. "I was blackmailed into making myself look and act feminine therefore it is not my fault". Those here are usually a step above this, as they have accepted themselves and are in a journey of self discovery uninhibited by the guilty conscience. Many may have started with these fantasy's, and evolved. Oh, and if I had to pick one it would involve a beauty salon and the works, followed by an outing of shopping for cloths. I wonder if "what not to wear" show could help a girl out? :heehee:

shayleetv
07-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I was born in 1941 just before WII. After the war stories filtered out about Jewish boys that were made to dress as girls so as to deceive the Germans. Germans would pull the pants of boys down to check if they had been circumcised. Nothing to check if they were girls. Therefore a lot of boys became girls to hide from Germans, for real. I used to have a recurring dream about Germans marching down my street and my mother and sister dressing me as a girl so as to hide from the bad guys. Even though not Jewish my mother was convinced by the Pediatrician to have me circumcised for health reasons. So I would have been sure to be sent to a concentration camp. This was a big worry for me even though Germany and Japan had been defeated. But in my dream I was a convincing little girl of six. And every once and a while I got to live out that fantacy in reality.

RachelX
07-29-2011, 09:36 PM
11: Getting married to a man and wanting to be the perfect wife, and learning how to be a female to make him happy. Starting out as a guy, but wanting to become female to fulfill my feminine role and duties.

Sounds like a dream to me. No force necessary. Where do I sign up?

Personally I did have not so much a fantasy as a daydream. When I was very young I used to imagine that by some force of magic I was incrementally changed into a female. I would do my best to hide or camouflage my creeping femininity, but eventually my situation would become "hopeless" thereby being "forced" to live (and love) as a girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rabbi Zusya said
that on the day of Judgment,
God would ask him,
not why he had not been Moses,
but why he had not been Zusya.
--------------
Walter Kaufmann

Cristi
07-29-2011, 11:10 PM
I've had too many of those fantasies to count. A few that I remember off the top of my head:

1) As a teen, I help my sister move a few states away. I get all dirty after moving and put on one of her dresses (her pants won't fit me) while my things are in the wash. Some of her friends show up, and to save embarrassment she introduces me as a girl. The next day, I find out that I can't go home for the Summer and have to live with my sister, but since her friends have already met me as a girl, I have to stay that way. We 'sisters' go shopping to fill my closet. All goes well until boys start hitting on me, but that is a story for another time...

2) Side effects of drugs to treat a medical condition feminize me and cause me to grow large breasts. Finally, my mom decides that we need to go bra shopping. That same Summer, we are moving to a new town because of my dad's transfer at work. After discussions, we realize that it would be hard on me as a new boy is school with big breasts... so it is decided to dump all my boy clothes and register me as a girl. My mom does all the shopping and buys me nothing but skirts and dresses. I spend the rest of the Summer 'practicing' to be a girl before school starts in the fall.

3) I'm on a short term undercover sting for a drug bust as a cop. Since I am a bit passable, I get to be the 'girl' in the couple to make the drug buy. At the last minute, the higher-ups realize that we could capture a much bigger fish in the organization if we keep things going for a bit longer I start living 24/7 and pretend to be married to my partner. Days turn into months of being a woman and housewife. I don't pass as well in pants, so it is decided that I should always wear dresses and skirts to make sure nobody catches on that I am a guy.

3a) The latest addition to '3' is that the drug boss is happy with my partner's 'work' and wants to reward him but can't give him cash. Noticing that I'm a bit flat chested (my forms only make me an 'A' cup) he offers to arrange for a boob job from a local doctor who owes him money. Since he is paying, HE gets to choose the size and goes for Ds. Of course, there is no way to refuse while staying 'in character' for the sting.

How about those!

LiquidRose
07-30-2011, 09:40 PM
I have many fond fantasies of forced feminization, here are some of my favorites:

I am the only boy in my school's orchestra, and the teacher thinks it would be a great idea for everyone to have matching dresses. I am forced to wear the dress as the other members of the orchestra help me with my make up and hair. (On a side note, I never play my cello without wearing a dress at home anyway, I don't know if I would have to be forced)

I am a secretary for a powerful female in some field, lawyer or manager of some sort, and she gets mad at me for making a sexist comment and forces me to wear a dress, leggings, make up, and do female activities in order to keep my job.

In the future, feminist extremists take over the world and figure out how to men into genetic females, and they come back intime and pose the ultimatum to join them or have it forced upon us.

However recently forced feminization fantasies have been mostly replaced by fantasies of me becoming female or cross dressing under my own power, or just having fantasies where I am female with no actual explanation as too why.

Joanna41
07-30-2011, 10:05 PM
My fantasy, if you could call it one, would be to be enfemme and have my SO seduce me and make love to me as she would want to be made love to by another woman (a nice CD lesbian fantasy?). Teach me, if you will as if I were a woman who truly needed to be made to 'let go' and enjoy all the nuances of every little touch, every kiss, every stroke. 'Force' me I suppose, to totally abandon myself to the pure joy of sexual release with another woman.

My SO and I have done this on many occasions! It is quite amazing....

susmitha
08-07-2011, 01:26 AM
I am thinking of meeting a woman that wants to be a man and asks me if i could imagine to be her woman. Then we start going and she is my husband and I am her wife. A lesbian cd couple. Just great!

hai pinto, this is exactly my fantasy. only one small difference: if she dresses and acts as a man while i am dressing female and behaving as her wife, we are not lesbian. we are normal - but she is the male and i am the female. better if my actual wife wants to do it to me. Please send me a personal mail.

Claire96c
08-07-2011, 09:57 AM

Sounds like a dream to me. No force necessary. Where do I sign up?

Personally I did have not so much a fantasy as a daydream. When I was very young I used to imagine that by some force of magic I was incrementally changed into a female. I would do my best to hide or camouflage my creeping femininity, but eventually my situation would become "hopeless" thereby being "forced" to live (and love) as a girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rabbi Zusya said
that on the day of Judgment,
God would ask him,
not why he had not been Moses,
but why he had not been Zusya.
--------------
Walter Kaufmann

I think this is a lovely fantasy and one I have had myself at times but I know I am a very long way off it actually happening if ever. When I am dressed and feeling ultra feminine I sometimes imagine myself as a beautiful bride in a gorgeous wedding dress marrying the man of my dreams. I am also attracted to real girls so I guess I am a little confused on this one. But fantasies are important and lots of fun.

Claire

xx