PDA

View Full Version : Almost took another step

Kathy4ever
06-16-2011, 03:24 AM
My day started off terrible in that my septic sysyem was backing up. Spent two and half hours on trying to clear the back up. No luck. Took a shower and dressed alittle. My wife was out so I couldn't do as much as I wanted. Wife came home and asked if I behaved myself. Of couese I lied and said I did. She had been at the mall and bought us a product called Deja Vu kit to do a manicure and a pedicure. After the manicure she had to pick up the kids and she says when she gets back we will paint our toenails. I'm shocked since she hates this part of me. As I'm getting excited and say what color she makes a 180 degree turn and says no. I'm bummed a little now but still love this Deja Vu stuff , so I think to mysself now That is a small step in the right direction. Any step forward I'm thankfull for. Even though i really wanted to have my toenails painted I will settle for this , Maybe or maybe she want go for this later. Every once in a while she does a little step.

Danni Renee
06-16-2011, 04:42 AM
Well, the manicure is definetly a good thing, though the painted toe nails would have been a nice bonus. But that is ok. Remember - baby steps. It sounds like she is slowly coming around and when she does your patience will be rewarded.

Cynthia Anne
06-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Help her with her pedicures! Perhaps one day it will lead into another babystep!