PDA

View Full Version : Evicted for crossdressing

vetobob9
06-16-2011, 06:26 AM
My brother has decided to evict me and my other brother. I was supposed to move to another state, but I had to stay because my younger brother was an accident in LA that almost killed or permanently paralyzed him. His friends didn't where he was. I was the person who informed them.
Now that he is almost all healed and he has convinced our dad to give him total control over my dad's bank accounts, he has decided to evict me and my brother from the home.
This is the brother that expressed hatred for crossdressers, gays, and transexuals, lumping them all into one group.
My older brother is also being evicted. It's an open secret in our family that he underdresses. He's being forced into a shelter.
Not content to have me move out, my younger brother has taken on himself to think that he has a right to force me to leave the state I was born in and grew up in.
Up to this point he has stated his hatred of alternative lifestyles and demanded that we adapt his lifestyle (join a gang, bully people, and treat women like rags).
I'm trying to plot an end run around his scheme but the people in my family don't get along and would be unlikely to work together even in the face of a common threat.

Shelly Preston
06-16-2011, 07:10 AM
I am sorry to hear you find yourself in such circumstances. I can only imagine how tough it must be to live under such conditions

I do hope you are able to find a solution which helps you get away from your not so nice brother.

Tina B.
06-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Sounds like like a good family to be from, as far from as you can get. If bro is a banger, then you best find another way to get by, they have friends to help them spread the anger, and terror, and a cross dresser is someone they will make an easy target. Sorry to here of your troubles, I hope you and your older brother will team up to help each other thought this hard times, It sounds like he is the most important member of your family right now. Good Luck!!
Tina B.

Karren H
06-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Sounds like a great family!! If you have anything at all on him, now is the time to play those cards!! How is he controlling your father account? Power of attorney? For financial or for medical? Is your dad mentally debilitated? You need to get a lawyer! quickly... Get him to get a restraining order against your brother... That would slow things down and you and your other brother and the lawyer can come up with a strategy....

Barbra P
06-16-2011, 09:15 AM
It is a little difficult to give advice knowing so little about the total situation but I totally agree with Karren. I don’t understand why your younger brother got total control over your Father’s finances, and as Karren pointed out, if your Father is somehow incapacitated a lawyer may be able to get the courts to award you or your older brother Power of Attorney – the court will decide which of you is best qualified to act in your Father’s interest.

The only way I can see that your younger brother can force you to leave the State is by threats of violence. You can get a restraining order and that will help you and your older brother in court.

I have no idea where you live, but most metropolitan areas now have a Gang Squads and if your younger brother is associating with any gang members they will pick up on him. Never hurts to give the Gang Squad a call and let them know that your brother wants to be a Banger, BTW just how old is this younger brother? I can guarantee one thing, the police won’t be intimated one wit by your younger brother, or his friends, and they can apply a lot of intimidation of their own.

Where I live I can call the County Bar Association, explain my predicament and get a 30 minute consultation with an attorney free of charge, The attorney will then tell you what is the best action to take and may refer you to Legal Aid if there are financial considerations.

Best of luck, but I recommend that you seek legal counsel, and ASAP.

Iskandra
06-16-2011, 09:56 AM
I suspect he's evicting you coz hes a greedy bstard, no other reason... I had my uncle go as far as calling our version of the fbi on me claiming bomb threats and death threats made by me, sinply because he wanted to get the 'loot' from my grandmother before she was even ready to die and I made it clear he was an arse..

Why not let it be known to his gangies that he's throwing a party at your house... It'll get trashed but you wont be there much longer, and if your father is preent it mihght make him realise his daling son, ain't quite right! :)

Pythos
06-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Your brother is a weak minded hateful fool. He wants to be a gang banger? wow.

Get the heck outta dodge, with your other brother. On your way out turn your lousy brother into the cops. My understanding is that you can get jailed if you are found affiliated with any gang that has committed a violent act (have to check on that) But just get outta there.

As far as getting out of the state is concerned, depends which one. If it is one of those backwards states, then what is the worry. Get out. Move to a more enlightened state.

Sooner or later your brother will be caught giving BJs to the gang leader or something along those lines, cause as you know, those that hate certain aspects of other people, usually have those aspects themselves.

Hopefully he never procreates.

Cynthia Anne
06-16-2011, 10:18 AM
I agree with Karen! If this is at all possible! If not then put some distance between you and that 'great' family! You don't need this type of treatment an dcan not live a happy life around such! Hugs!

Kate Simmons
06-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Just bide your time my friend. By the law of universal energy return, anything he does to you will return to him by at least a factor of three. You need do nothing but observe it when it happens. In the vernacular it goes like this "Every dog will see his day." It is inevitable.

t-girlxsophie
06-16-2011, 12:41 PM
your brother sounds a real p***k.can only echo other comments that you should seek legal help in putting him in his place-this moron actually owes you he should be fought at every turn and brough to his knees.Hope everything gets sorted to you and your other brothers satisfaction.

Sophie

docrobbysherry
06-16-2011, 08:40 PM
As I see it, U have 2 choices! U can grow huevos and do EXACTLY as Karren suggests! :Angry3:

Or, U can be a little sissy, run away, and start over in another state!?:eek:
( No idea why THAT'S necessary, unless u live in Rhode Island!)

giuseppina
06-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Time to see a solicitor about a no-contact restraining order against certain family members. There is no need for this BS.

Alice Torn
06-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Sounds a bit like my family, but two older brothers are in prison awaiting trial now. They bashed me my whole life, and they don;t know about my dressing, at least i don't think so. It is a living hell going through family wars, but, sometimes it goes on for decades.

Stephanie47
06-17-2011, 12:46 AM
This must be the night for legal advice on this forum. You cannot do anything about hate from your brother. If your father is mentally incompetent, then he needs a court appointment guardian. I would recommend a consultation with an attorney handles such affairs, and, talking to any local Department of Social and Health Service office that deals with problems of the aged and incompetents.

vetobob9
06-17-2011, 03:03 AM
I don't feel I am in a capacity to seek power of attorney over his finances because I have had a difficulty finding work in my state that is why I was going to go to another state. Though I do have a degree in Business Administration. My actual experience is ten years is public relations and campaign strategizing in the political field and nine years experience doing communications equipment work in the military (installing phone, cable, and internet services).
I don't think my older brother would be capable either so I would rather my sister take it up because she has her own money and she has shown quite a bit of maturity. When my dad had his house she was the one that made sure all of his bills were paid and he had whatever it was he needed.
When the house was sold, my younger brother decided that women should get nothing because they are women. So he got $20,000, I recieved $10,000 and my older brother got $8,000. I actually got $6,000 if you subtract the $4,000 I loaned them to catch up on the house payment which they didn't do. Because my sisters, there are 4 of them, got nothing do to my bro's scheme, I split my share with them so they could at least have something. After giving about $1,000 to each of my sisters, I was left with $2,000 plus the original $4,000 I had loaned them initially. I used the 2,000 to get a car because if you want to work in California you have to have a car.
Now he is says I was stupid for buying a car and stupid for giving any money to our sisters and stupid for using the rest to pay off debts.

So I am going to Texas where my sister is so I can better coordinate with her. I can't talk to her on the phone because my brother likes to listen to other people's phone conversations and interfere any time he hears something he doesn't like or that doesn't benefit him. He does this mostly to put people down.

LeannL
06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
If you (and your brother) have a place to go, given what you have described, you may be in one of those situations where it is just do what is right for you and leave. If your sister is willing to help you out for a while, go with it. She is family in the real sense of the word while your brother just shares some common DNA. My only concern is your father but it doesn't sound like you can do anything about it right now. In a perfect world, you could go to Texas, reconnect with youur sister, get your life back together and move your father out to live with/near you and your sister. From your description, crossdressing is not your biggest "problem".

Good luck,

Leann

PS. IF you don't have a cell phone, there are still a few pay phones left around. Call your sister from either the cell or pay phone out of earshot from your brother.

incognito
06-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different.

Cristi
06-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Like others have said: Walk away, never look back. I'm sure you don't need this kind of **** in your life, so why put yourself through it? If you leave, you remove ALL control he thinks he may have over you. He deserves the life I'm sure he'll get.

And you have to ask yourself, is the amount of money you'll ever get from an inheritance worth the hell you'll surely go through between now and when (if?) you ever see it? Think the the money you may be walking away from as the cost of having a better life somewhere else.

vetobob9
07-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I have moved. I'm in Texas now.

NathalieX66
07-11-2011, 11:27 PM
I have moved. I'm in Texas now.

Texas = Land of Rick Perry.
Say isn't this guy going to show up at a religious convention next month? I hear the American Family Association is there too , who has Bryan Fischer on the airwaves....probably the most LGBT-phobic guy on the planet short of Fred Phelps......what's the deal in Texas these days?

Sugar
07-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Always a need for someone to smash a hogs head with a sledgehammer down here so illinois.

Stacey Summer
07-12-2011, 04:24 AM
I can't help but wonder why your younger brother is like this. Did something happen to him when he was younger? Was this stance instilled in him by a family member? I find that prejudices and hatreds are almost always a result of either experience or association with like-minded people while growing up. Of course it could be because he feels those urges and as a result of trying to suppress them has convinced himself that anything that isn't "normal" is wrong and should be eradicated.

Still, there's no reason for you to put up with this, you say you're in Texas with your sister now, is your older brother there with you? Make a new life down there, cut all ties with your younger brother and as Leann said, see about moving your father down there with you.

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi Bob, Glad to hear that you got out of there.

Orchid

vetobob9
07-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Texas = Land of Rick Perry.
Say isn't this guy going to show up at a religious convention next month? I hear the American Family Association is there too , who has Bryan Fischer on the airwaves....probably the most LGBT-phobic guy on the planet short of Fred Phelps......what's the deal in Texas these days?

I'm with my sister at the moment. she lives in the middle of farmville. The nearest town has only 5,000 residents and the mayor is openly gay.

vetobob9
07-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Yeah. except that I now need to find a job.