PDA

View Full Version : Shaved my underarms, and it feels AMAZING!

carla_lew
06-16-2011, 09:32 PM
I shaved my pits today after the LOOOOOONGEST period of time, and i feel so fresh!
Which of you gals feel the same? :)

juno
06-16-2011, 09:40 PM
I epilate mine. It is even better. It is never scratchy from stubble.

The skin there is a bit tender, but the hairs come out very cleanly, and epilating works surprisingly well.

VioletJourney
06-16-2011, 09:42 PM
That's probably my favorite thing to shave, and the most noticeable feeling. I looove not being stinky.

Starr
06-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I have been shaving mine since I was a teenager.. at the suggetion of my Mother.. I was having problems with de-o getting clumped up on my shirts..

donnatracey
06-16-2011, 10:09 PM
That's probably my favorite thing to shave, and the most noticeable feeling. I looove not being stinky.

Violet, having hair under your arms doesn't mean you have to be "stinky"......proper hygiene and deodorant will do the trick.....:):)

Now, the smoothness after shaving...that I can't argue with.....:heehee::heehee:

Cynthia Anne
06-16-2011, 10:16 PM
I too have been shaving mine forever! I still love the feel!

HappyErica
06-16-2011, 10:27 PM
I just started shaving mine, I had a reaction to a new deodorant and i was all itchy.. my wife suggested I shave since the stuff was probably now in my hair as I was itchy several days after I stopped using it.

Janet Bern
06-17-2011, 05:34 AM
About a year ago I used my electric razor trimmer on my armpits.
I agree its a great feeling so I trim them regularly.
No one really see them and no one will care if you trim them.
I didn't want to shave them with a regular razor as I would probably get some irritation

Karren H
06-17-2011, 06:48 AM
I love the feeling of not having any hair on my body... "Pits" included... Women don't have pits do they? Lol.

gender_blender
06-17-2011, 07:27 AM
I shave mine for burlesque performances and modeling gigs mostly.

Melissa Jill
06-17-2011, 07:28 AM
Violet, having hair under your arms doesn't mean you have to be "stinky"......proper hygiene and deodorant will do the trick.....:):)

Now, the smoothness after shaving...that I can't argue with.....:heehee::heehee:

I used to smell a bit in the morning before a shower, but since I started shaving I am odourless.

Tina P Hose
06-17-2011, 05:53 PM
I shaved my pts a few years ago, the hair grows bak very slowly. I suppose I shaved that one day I would find a CD lover, still dreaming lol

insearchofme
06-17-2011, 08:12 PM
I love the feeling of not having any hair on my body... "Pits" included... Women don't have pits do they? Lol.

Women have underarms. By the way I wax mine.

Tess
06-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Next week I'll be shaving mine after nearly six weeks of letting the hair grow. There is a doctors appointment Monday where I'll be examined in that area by a doctor I've known for nearly 30 years so Tuesday I'll be shaving again. Normally I keep that area shaved.

Jamie Burton
06-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Keeping the body hair shaved off has made me feel cooler and cleaner. It's definately much more comfortable in the summer time and I no longer concern myself with what anyone things should they see me with no body hair at all.

Does feel great, particularly right after shaving in the morning!

Keely
06-18-2011, 07:23 AM
I epilate mine every couple of weeks. Just love not having hair there.
I've been doing this for about 3 years.

leannejames2011
06-18-2011, 10:20 AM
I shaved mine for Leanne's first trip into public. I wanted to be as feminie as possible. Since then, everytime I shave my face, I do my pits too. I haven't noticed any itching from the hair growing back and I get no irritation from my razor.

Leanne