PDA

View Full Version : ... Am I allowed to post here?

Doodlen
06-17-2011, 12:36 PM
This sounds like a really dumb question, I know :(

I'm biologically female, but I'm trans so I'm a FtM. But sometimes I like crossdressing as a female. So I was just wondering if I'm allowed to post here as a male crossdressing as female, because that's what I am...
I just wanted to make sure before I did something I wasn't allowed to do.

ShannonIL
06-17-2011, 12:37 PM
i don't see why not. welcome!

Nigella
06-17-2011, 12:38 PM
This is an open forum, you can post in any forum you wish, providing you have access to it :)

Karren H
06-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah!!! Anyone can post here.... The more the Maryier!! :)

Nicole Erin
06-17-2011, 12:42 PM
why limit yourself on how you should dress? I mean if you want to be a handsome dude, go for it. Pretty lady? Why not?

Now with who is allowed to post here, well they have not banned ME yet so I think they welcome all ;)
The big think you might want to avoid is posting links that causes people to get Rick-rolled. No one likes to be Rick-rolled.

And don't post muppet blooper stuff... Videos like this can get you banned -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Eryn
06-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Doodlin, I think that your perspective will be very interesting to read! The only restricted forums are those that you have to have permission to view, so please post all you wish here!

Doodlen
06-17-2011, 12:49 PM
Alrighty, thank you! :D

Amanda22
06-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Welcome, Doodlen. I hope you post often. Looking forward to your thoughts and opinions. We can always use more.

ReineD
06-17-2011, 12:58 PM
Welcome to cd.com! :)

All members can post in any open forum. Restrictions only apply when joining private forums. :hugs:

Kate Simmons
06-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Why not Hon? I'm a guy who has crossdressed as a female who has crossdressed as a guy. Who's really to judge who and what we are other than we ourselves?:)

AllieSF
06-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the forum and I do hope that you will enjoy your stay. I have only met a few FtM crossdressers, one FtM TS who liked to add those femme touches to his outfits and would really confuse my use of pronouns with him. If I may ask, tell us more about yourself (also helps you to get your first 10 posts, which opens up other areas and privileges of the forum to you) and where are you located.

Jane G
06-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Welcome along Doodlem, I think your thoughts and opinions will be very welcome here.

Cynthia Anne
06-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy it! Hugs!

Vanessac48
06-18-2011, 02:13 PM
I so relate to that, I dress like a woman 95% of the time, so when I am in men's clothes I feel crossdressed now.

kristinacd55
06-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Wow....very awesome...welcome to the forum!!

TxKimberly
06-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Bring it on Doodlen and welcome to the Forum!

Lainie
06-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Really looking forward to your choice of topic. Some of the favorites here are:
--I feel guilty and fearful that my family/friends/co-workers will see me in a dress...
--I wish I could get up the nerve to go out dressed, but I am afraid I won't pass as a woman...
--I want to tell/told my SO about dressing, and it turned out well/badly...

Maybe you will bring an innovative perspective?

Fab Karen
06-18-2011, 07:31 PM
You're more than welcome. And some of us enjoy dressing female too ;)

Vanessa Storrs
06-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Lets see, you spend most of your time dressed as a man but occasionally enjoy dressing in women's clothes. That describes the majority of our membership.

Phoebe P.
06-18-2011, 08:50 PM
You just blew my mind! :heehee: Welcome!

anda_mouse
06-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Lets see, you spend most of your time dressed as a man but occasionally enjoy dressing in women's clothes. That describes the majority of our membership.

what she said :) welcome! i bet you;ll have plenty of interesting things to add!

pinto
06-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Did I understand right - you are female and you like to crossdress as man but when you are crossdressed as a man you want to double crossdress as a woman? I am a man who would like to crossdress as a woman. I would like to come to that degree that when I need to dress as a man (for whatever reason) I want people to think "ah, that's a woman trying to dress like a man".

This sounds like a really dumb question, I know :(

I'm biologically female, but I'm trans so I'm a FtM. But sometimes I like crossdressing as a female. So I was just wondering if I'm allowed to post here as a male crossdressing as female, because that's what I am...
I just wanted to make sure before I did something I wasn't allowed to do.

silhouette
06-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Did I understand right - you are female and you like to crossdress as man but when you are crossdressed as a man you want to double crossdress as a woman? I am a man who would like to crossdress as a woman. I would like to come to that degree that when I need to dress as a man (for whatever reason) I want people to think "ah, that's a woman trying to dress like a man".

My understanding is that she doesn't cross dress as a man, but rather has transitioned into one.

I welcome Doodlen =)
Sounds like he'll have some unique insight.

Doodlen, IDK what to call you though haha. him or her?
Most of the 'guys' on here prefer to be called girls, even though they're just cross dressing

Badtranny
06-18-2011, 10:04 PM
A trans-man who likes to cross dress as a woman? ...I love it!

Doodlen, you are the MAN!

pinto
06-18-2011, 10:10 PM
okay maybe i misunderstood but anyway this subject is most interesting and i would like to hear more about doodles dreams and experiences.

Tina B.
06-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Doodlin, I don't see why you shouldn't post here, you sound as confused as the rest of us, welcome to the group. I'm a guy that dresses as a women, that feels like a fraud when dressed as a man, I think I'm going to like hearing your point of view.
Tina B.

Doodlen
06-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Wow, thanks for all the great replies everyone! :D

I haven't transitioned yet, but I am planning on starting as soon as I can find a Gender Therapist. Which should (hopefully) be soon :P

And as for pronouns, it's up to you really. I have no problem with either, I tend to get a bit of both because sometimes I'm kinda confusing :P

And I'm from NB Canada by the way.

KatherynKarrde
06-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Nb as in New Brunswick?

I'm from Southern Ontario, though originally I was from Northern Ontario.

Tasha

docrobbysherry
06-20-2011, 11:43 PM
It sounds as if you're a "DOUBLE CROSSER", Doodlen!

But, not to worry! That's a GOOD THING HERE!

erickka
06-21-2011, 05:48 AM
You sure are! The more varied the lifestyles presented in each section certainly helps to be able to get a grasp on the big picture. BTW, a warm welcome to you too!