PDA

View Full Version : had to go out en femme

Jonien
10-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Sitting at home last night waching a film and was suddenly plunged into darkness the power had run out well what could I do I was dressed in a short black skirt a black very low cut top with a sport bra showing and a cheep wig ( not one to go out in ) and my make up was hours old and no light so I had to go out as I was to the local PP point to charge the key.well ok so if I get looks sowhat.well I thought that I would have stood out but it terned out not a sole gave me a second look well now I have to speek to the asistent that was ok to just a thank you madom.but it was as I was walking out of the shop down a ramp that I felt I need more practice in these 4" heels but still I was invisible it seemed.I know I should have taken pics but that was the last thing on my mind.well I got back home put the power back on and took a look at my self to see well if I can pass like this y do I get so nervy every time I go out.

Maddie
10-05-2005, 07:54 AM
joien glad to see you got out and through
where do you live that your power can run out and you have to go and pay for it?

Jonien
10-05-2005, 08:30 AM
joien glad to see you got out and through
where do you live that your power can run out and you have to go and pay for it?
Had a little problem with power company a few years back were thay estimated my use to £2300.00 and I refused to pay it as it was oviosly a mistake so in the end thay cut me off and the only way thay would switch me back on was to have a pre pay meter installed although it did get sorted im still left with this dam pre pay thing.oh yes sorry I live north east london...

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2005, 10:42 AM
I remember those... I worked in the UK for three months one year. Never seen them here. Thought they were werid then. BTW, I bet you had a great time.

JoAnn

Natalie x
10-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Great story, Jonien. Bet it gave your confidence a boost.

Jonien
10-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Dose make you think how little people see I don't very often go out in a skirt so it was nice although I did fell a bit uncumfatable at first

Wendy me
10-05-2005, 06:15 PM
wow cool yes most times we only think someone will notice and thay never do.............