PDA

View Full Version : what i see in the mirror

thuvia
06-17-2011, 08:20 PM
in my past there have been sexual encounters that left me confused, frustrated, and feeling guilty. now i am married to a woman who has satisfied me sexually,spiritually and emotionally. i tried cross dressing when i was younger and was unable to seek information about how to go about it or reveal it to my ex wife, then recently started again with my wife.
this has set me free from misconceptions about myself, led me into the deepest canyons of my desire and led me to trust my wife on an even deeper level. when i dress i feel that i understand her on a deeper level and have been thinking about her perspective in new lights, the world seems bigger and i am a stranger in a strange land.
thank all of you for the poetry of your souls and the fruits of your trials and tribulations. the gold smith perfects his ore by heating it to bring the impurities to the surface and scrapes them off, repeating this process over and over, each time increasing the temperature. the smith knows the gold is ready when their reflection can be seen in the gold. so are we made and seeking our beautiful reflections throughout the fires. burn with me baby!

GaleWarning
06-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Your wife is a blessing, thuvia. Such happiness is rare. Such a relationship, which takes you to places you had always dreamed of going to, as well as places you never thought could exist, is a truly wonderful thing, to be treasured and continually nutured.
You are fortunate indeed. Look after her.

Misti
06-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Your wife is a blessing, thuvia. Such happiness is rare. Such a relationship, which takes you to places you had always dreamed of going to, as well as places you never thought could exist, is a truly wonderful thing, to be treasured and continually nutured.
You are fortunate indeed. Look after her.

I have to say, "Amen," to what Clayfish has posted. Cherish, love and nurture your SO, she is priceless to, through and in your wonderful journey.

Best of luck, you deserve it!

Hugs,
M.

sissystephanie
06-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Clayfish and Misti have both said it very well, Thuvia!! You do have a real gem of a wife! I had one like her for almost 50 years, and it was a Blessing every single day!!

docrobbysherry
06-17-2011, 10:36 PM
A VERY colorful and poetic post, Thuvia!

But, it left me wondering: What DO U see in your mirror? Gold, beauty, fire, or none of these?

Cynthia Anne
06-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Mirror mirror on the wall, what do you see? "I see TRUE LOVE!

Kate Simmons
06-18-2011, 05:31 AM
The real trick is to increase the temperature without having a "meltdown". BTW, I pay off my mirror, so I always get a good reflection.:battingeyelashes::heehee:

thuvia
06-18-2011, 09:13 AM
A VERY colorful and poetic post, Thuvia!

But, it left me wondering: What DO U see in your mirror? Gold, beauty, fire, or none of these?

i see a beautiful golden fire!

Misti
06-18-2011, 11:53 AM
i see a beautiful golden fire!

Well spoken, Thuvia!. I, too, see that "beautiful, golden fire" you poetically speak of starring back at me from that mirror on the wall.

Thanks for the lovely post.

Hugs,
M.