PDA

View Full Version : Being who we are

gaylegirlify
06-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Ladies, does anyone feel the same as i do in regards to being on the forum talking with each other, the feeling of complete ease and normality when we are posting, the outside world of intollerance just does not exist, i feel totally comfortable talking with all you beautifull girls and feel fortunate in having the ability to be totally open about my crossdressing and to seek out help on this forum, a big thank you to you all.
Lots of love
Gayle:battingeyelashes:

cd_in_de
06-18-2011, 07:21 AM
Exactly: Being able to talk about CD knowing you won't be judged is the greatest feeling in the world!

KrystalA
06-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Gayle, my sentiments echo yours exactly. When I'm on the forum I just feel totally feminine and natural about who I am. I get the same feeling as when I'm with my SO, as she is completely accepting and supportive about my dressing. I've learned so much from reading the posts here, and I've become so much more comfortable with who I am since I joined up here.

Cynthia Anne
06-18-2011, 09:48 AM
You couldn't of said it any better! Thank you!

Gillian Gigs
06-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Is there any other reason for being here!

Lady_Chaos
06-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Its like having hundreds of girlfriends you can talk about clothes and shoes and makeup and style and everything else pretty!

My only regret is not finding out about this place sooner!

Michelle 2
06-18-2011, 11:03 AM
I have always secretly wanted to be a member of a sorority. Now I am and all of you are my sorority sisters. I just need some help with the Greek letters to identify us as a crossdressers sorority. Anyone have any suggestions?

Michelle

Alice Torn
06-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Mega dittos Rush... uh, I mean Gayle!

carhill2mn
06-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Your feeling that way tells me that the "goals" of a site like this are being met.

prettytoes
06-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Since joining this site, I feel less alone, and much more comfortable with myself and who I really am. I have to second the Thank You to everyone here!

cd_in_de
06-18-2011, 09:11 PM
I guess you could say that I was not in the closet. I would tell people if it came up or I was confronted, but I usually kept it to myself. Today, I came out on my Facebook wall.

Debglam
06-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi Gayle,

It IS terrific! The only thing better is when you actually meet some sisters in-person. There really are a LOT of us and by far the majority are nice, friendly decent people. I am starting to think that there is some real truth to the term "gender blessed!"

Welcome home.

t-girlxsophie
06-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Despite a few contentious Issues Lately.It is cool to link us in terms of being like sisters,without the negatives such as stealing each others makeup and clothes:heehee:

Sophie

pinto
06-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Feeling like sisters and talking about this subject to other people without shame and guilt is great. I am feeling wonderful in this forum when expressing my feelings, dreams and desires. I can really BE WHO WE ARE.

Rachel Mari
06-19-2011, 12:58 AM
I want to say Thank You to everyone here. Before I found this site, I too felt I was all alone and now, I'm not. I too wish I had found this earlier.

Rianna Humble
06-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Ladies, does anyone feel the same as i do in regards to being on the forum talking with each other, the feeling of complete ease and normality when we are posting, the outside world of intollerance just does not exist, i feel totally comfortable talking with all you beautifull girls and feel fortunate in having the ability to be totally open about my crossdressing and to seek out help on this forum

The other big plus, for me on this site i sthe support we offer to one another. Even when that support has been tourge me to think again, I have always found it was offered in the right spirit and therefore helpful.

Stephanie47
06-19-2011, 01:18 AM
I wish the Internet had been invented forty years ago. Life would have been less stressful. A site like this would have reassured me cross dressing is not an evil sin which would condemn a person to hell. It is reassuring to know that I am not alone.

Marissa
06-19-2011, 01:28 AM
"world of intollerance"

Gayle,

In most cases... I would love to agree with you..and I do.. for the most part..but sometimes..even here being 'open' cause some to beat you up and down..in the same manner as if you walked out the door in the morning in a cute skirt for the first time.. its a great place overall.. that i give you.. but in time somewhere along the way you see some things that just don't seem right or in agreement with your views..

But overall... this is the best that I have seen... for crossdressers.com. :)

CarolineWolf
06-19-2011, 02:07 AM
Gayle,
Thanks for your post, it just feels the same for me :)

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 06:01 AM
I guess you could say that I was not in the closet. I would tell people if it came up or I was confronted, but I usually kept it to myself. Today, I came out on my Facebook wall. I would not have been able to have the courage to come out on Facebook if not for this site.

noeleena
06-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Hi,

Before we had a computer let alone use it over 5 years i was allready inviteing people in to my life many years ago,, i had many friends who as youd say outsiders , well most iv known over the last 15 years not including my other friends accepted me so there were no issues, not as far as clothes are concerned , the difference is i was accepted as a woman ,

coming on these & many other forums was to find others who where different, not the same as my self because im different any way. so what i have found is most of those i know are dressers, a few trans & some women of cause some are like this kid & our female to male .

It has been a time of learning of others how you fare, , get on , & live your lives . the ups & downs really. & what we go through.

& how we relate with each other , tho i know many of us will never meet tho i do with my Australian counterparts well some any ways.
So yes it has given to me the oppotunity to understand each one here, the heartacke the sorrows & joys, we all have, & will have , a part of life,
So thank you for shareing with each of us here, .

...noeleena...

Tina B.
06-19-2011, 08:59 AM
I think you will find a lot of love for this site among it's members, look at the join date on some of us, and the number of post some of have made, and you know it's an important place for us.
Sure sometimes we may disagree about some point or another, but what family doesn't. Over all to find that we have a common bond with people from all over the world, and from all walks of life, and that there is so many of us that are will to stand together, it gives me a warm feeling. I'm way older than theINTERNETt, I'm older than computers. I grew up in a world where I didn't evenknoww this strangecompulsionn I had to wear my sister clothes, even had a name, much less that anyone else felt the way I did. I was in sixth grade or so when ChristineJorgensonn came out about her SRS, and that was the first I knew there where other boys (men) that had a desire to do thingsfemininee, and of course had I no idea until then that you really could switch teams. I spent my twenties readingeverythingg I could trying to figure it all out, and still no one you could talk to unless you pleaded a mental illness, which I was not about to do, they where still curing us with electric shock therapy (no thank you to that). I was well into my forties when I got introduced to computers, and it took a year or two before I started looking for places like this, and a lot more years to find this place, and of all of them, this is the only Trans site I come back to day after day, and that's because of all of the people that run this site, and all the wonderful people that use it.
Tina B.

Natalie D
06-19-2011, 05:40 PM
I only joined 24 hours ago and already I feel very comfortable here. I said in my introduction how good it finally was to come out and say that Im a cross dresser. I know everyone on here shares something in common. We may all be different in the way we go about our CD and do it for different reasons but we're all here because we enjoy it and talking to each other about it can only be a good thing. And another thing I've never been called sister before and that feels so good. x

boardpuppy
06-19-2011, 05:54 PM
I agree, this is a wonder place. However, everyone has there own opinion and the way they need/want to follow their dream. Pick and choose from their ideas what works for you to get you to your final destination, whatever it may be.
Alice

cd_in_de
06-19-2011, 07:40 PM
I only joined 24 hours ago and already I feel very comfortable here. I said in my introduction how good it finally was to come out and say that Im a cross dresser. I know everyone on here shares something in common. We may all be different in the way we go about our CD and do it for different reasons but we're all here because we enjoy it and talking to each other about it can only be a good thing. And another thing I've never been called sister before and that feels so good. x

Welcome to our world, sister.

wendy68
06-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Its Priceless!--for sure

gaylegirlify
06-24-2011, 03:09 AM
Thank you all for sharing ladies i must say it brought tears to my eyes listening to all your views , theres a lotta love here and sometimes we don,t agree but thats going to always happen , we are all the same but so different. Love to listen and talk with you all and would be so lost without you all.
Love and kisses

Gayle

gaylegirlify
06-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Meeting a few sisters in person must be magical Debglam!

MaidInCan
06-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Wow, so many wonderful expressions of love for this site. And it is the best one around. Lots of loving, caring people. Always interesting to see how others enjoy the CD experience. Certainly it is comforting to know that others experience similar ups and downs (sometimes there are downs!). I have never regretted being a CD'er and do so enjoy many aspects of it although not as advanced as many others and still in the closet but really don't have the desire to go out in public. I just enjoy the comforts of being at home and being "dressed" day or night. Love it and all you wonderful "women". :love:

NathalieX66
06-29-2011, 10:04 PM
It IS terrific! The only thing better is when you actually meet some sisters in-person. There really are a LOT of us and by far the majority are nice, friendly decent people. I am starting to think that there is some real truth to the term "gender blessed!"

Exactly!

I am fortunate to have met many wonderful girls in person from this forum. It has made my experience of being a CD'er that much more real and fun.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
06-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Sometimes I may feel a bit like the odd "man" out because I present as a man even when I crossdress so my personal style of crossdressing is a little different from the vast majority of members here. However, I used to post on a "men in skirts" forum and I left there because I found that for a group of guys who were by their definition defying gender norms, they were some of the most closed minded, frighted, and anti-TG issue people around. Even though I'm a bit of a weirdo amongst this group, I feel it is so much more supportive and friendly than that bunch ever was, and while heated arguments do flare up, and I've been guilty of involvement, people here are far more likely to engage in respectful exchanges of ideas.

Three cheers!

Jane G
06-30-2011, 01:24 PM
The positive attitude and responses from pretty much every one on this sight have been a huge boost to my own self esteem over a period of several years. I've had my struggles over the years, who hasn't. Since finding this site I have become so much more accepting of myself and who I am. Other sites I’ve posted on seem so much more pushy. Here I feel we are each encouraged to learn more about our selves and our community, without ever feeling pressured. It's a wonderful sharing friendly site.

Thanks All JaneG

Hip Hip:cheer:Hip Hip:cheer:Hip Hip:cheer: